Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she doesn’t just give them what she prepares for her self? Quite a lot of it is family friendly and wouldn’t take much for her to change the odd ingredient so the children could share the same meal as her. I would have thought they both had hot meals at school so more than likely eat a varied diet there.
Those plates are ridiculous! It isn’t appropriate for a year 1 to be eating of a plate meant for a weaning infant. I understand that children have appetites that fluctuate and some are just not big eaters but the families portion sizes seem ever so small.
All of the guidelines about healthy eating encourage families to have the same diet and set a good foundation when it comes to food choice, portion size not to mention learning table manners.
certainly at the moment I know the meal and snack making feels relentless but it’s just where we are. Make extras of a dinner then left overs for lunch is an absolute life saver for us right now. I hope she can adapt when Rob goes away.

Reactions: 2
Take your one day off and enjoy it with your kids. No need for decluttering, especially filming it! Just spend the time with your children. Obsessed with youtube. I think she genuinely doesn't know how to interact with her children without a camera being involved.

Reactions: 6
Where is she planning on moving all the stuff that she’s de-cluttering? No charity shops are open. Local recycling points are closed. What’s the point of doing it now? Unless she’s planning to just bag stuff up and have it sitting around the house? Which would defeat the point, no?

Reactions: 3
Where is she planning on moving all the stuff that she’s de-cluttering? No charity shops are open. Local recycling points are closed. What’s the point of doing it now? Unless she’s planning to just bag stuff up and have it sitting around the house? Which would defeat the point, no?
Exactly. That’s why I ain’t doing any decluttering, nowhere for it to go. I’m spending time with my kids 👍

Thread suggestion: Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Reactions: 27
Bet she wore a crop T-shirt in that ad on purpose to show off her new* flat stomach. Smug witch!

*there was nothing wrong with how she looked before I am merely sick of the Body Coach food she’s showing off and post workout selfies.

Reactions: 4
Here she goes again, bitching about her house 😫 do she ever not complain about where she lives!!

I love that she said in her stories “hopefully we won’t be here for much longer” and Rob replies, unsure “we’ll see” and you just hear her go “hmm” 😂 clearly he’s not convinced by the idea of a move!!

Thread suggestion: Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Love this as the next title 🤣

Reactions: 2
Here she goes again, bitching about her house 😫 do she ever not complain about where she lives!!

I love that she said in her stories “hopefully we won’t be here for much longer” and Rob replies, unsure “we’ll see” and you just hear her go “hmm” 😂 clearly he’s not convinced by the idea of a move!!

Love this as the next title 🤣

From that exchange between them I actually took it more like she was trying to hint at them buying a new house and he’s not wanting her to say it on camera?

Their house is a 2 minute walk from Robs navy base. Moving closer to Isla’s school means that Rob will have to drive to work, Sarah will have to drive to work, further to Lachlan’s nursery. They’d have to get another car. It makes no sense to move at all. Sarah’s just being entitled and wanting to keep up with the instahuns

Why don't they just buy a house instead of living in the damp, small married quarters?
They must have the money?

How old is Isla? Sarah is now claiming that she’s too young to
Comprehend the date of her birthday...?!!!

Why not just explain that they are having her birthday celebration early so that Dad can join in? Why lie and try to pretend that it’s her real birthday?!! Jesus Christ, Isn’t knowing your own DOB just a basic thing most kids get taught from very early on?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How old is Isla? Sarah is now claiming that she’s too young to
Comprehend the date of her birthday...?!!!

Why not just explain that they are having her birthday celebration early so that Dad can join in? Why lie and try to pretend that it’s her real birthday?!! Jesus Christ, Isn’t knowing your own DOB just a basic thing most kids get taught from very early on?
She is just such a twit, babies her kids so much. It’s just about passable with Lachlan but Isla is too old for it and it just makes her look silly. Same with the Mama and Dada rubbish, I thought it was cute that my kids called us that when they first started talking but by the time they were three mummy and daddy sounded so much more appropriate. They will get the piss taken out of them at school when other kids hear it, especially Dada 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She is just such a twit, babies her kids so much. It’s just about passable with Lachlan but Isla is too old for it and it just makes her look silly. Same with the Mama and Dada rubbish, I thought it was cute that my kids called us that when they first started talking but by the time they were three mummy and daddy sounded so much more appropriate. They will get the puss taken out of them at school when other kids hear it, especially Dada 🤢

It just baffles me. I genuinely don’t see the logic. The girl is going to be 6 years old. Of course she knows when her own birthday is! It’s ludicrous. That post is honestly one of the most ridiculous things Sarah has put up, and that’s saying something!!!!

Reactions: 5
So L doesnt get his dad for his birthday but shes happy to change the day of Is birthday so she can have her Dad there 🙄.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why does she insist on calling the cats Poes? It’s Puss you d*ck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.