Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot stand this woman.
She’s an absolute hole.

Go out for your bleeping meal and put your bleeping phone AWAY. Put it AWAY!!!!!!!!!! Why are you taking photos of a bleeping crappy cocktail and a bleeping burger? NOONE bleeping CARES YOU SELF OBSESSED FREAK.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet they've only gone out to make her feel better about not being invited to the weekend away.

Reactions: 4
3E2DA0B5-75A9-44E6-B9BE-99B46D27125A.jpeg
3E2DA0B5-75A9-44E6-B9BE-99B46D27125A.jpeg
Jeezo, can’t believe Rob is only 33....it’s been a tough paper round clearly!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
£800+ for that bag. With that plus the laptop and her hairdryer Christmas present they have to be bringing in a fare wack!

• Wow
£800+ for that bag. With that plus the laptop and her hairdryer Christmas present they have to be bringing in a fare wack!
They both work , have low living costs, MOD packages + any brand income. If it was any other means tested housing they would be put out on their ear. Personally I think it’s taking advantage of the public purse and a slap in the face to anyone facing housing issues. If she can afford that bag she can afford to pay private rent or a mortgage . Rant over

They splurge money on pointless tit like a stupid bleeping handbag or hair curling iron but she claims poverty and acts like they can’t afford to move out of the cheap military housing they live in

She’s a twit.

She’s so bleeping vacuous and pathetic.

Reactions: 6
They splurge money on pointless tit like a stupid bleeping handbag or hair curling iron but she claims poverty and acts like they can’t afford to move out of the cheap military housing they live in

She’s a twit.

She’s so bleeping vacuous and pathetic.
Exactly. Her children have to share a bedroom but its okay because she has a £800 purse!

I dread to think what she spends in average month between childcare/treats for herself and they eat out all the time it's bonkers.
I hope they are saving some money for house deposit.
Unfortunately pieces rising most areas she's better off buying small house down south and then selling with equity to buy up in Scotland when run leaves the navy as surely their income would go down.
Always amazed how few followers she has how many ads she scores.

Reactions: 3
Another wee date night for mum n dad. Did they not just have a child free 2 days in Scotland. Wow. Mum of the year and her social calendar spending as little time as poss with the kidzzzzx

I feel like Sarah not attending the getaway shows how fake all these friendships are. Sarah is pally with at least a couple of them (Jess and Lucy) and will often comment and discuss things on the comments in the insta photos of many others there. Yet Louise Pentland is there who I've never seen interact with any of them before, aside from Katie Ellison.

I'm guessing she wasnt invited or she would have posted about being gutted for not being able to make it. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was Sarah tbh, but hopefully it will make her realise how false all of these friendships are.

Yeah, she couldn't have been invited become there is no way in hell Sarah would have turned down the chance of being there if the likes of Louise and Hannah were there.

If she would dump her children at Rob's parents for an event with less well known vloggers up north why isn't she here with her besties?

• Heart
She does but Isla is 80% forehead. I do think she looks like rob. Sarah is so desperate for her to be everything she isn’t though, she’s a classic tomboy.
She is and I don’t get why Sarah can’t love that about her!? She’s a funny sporty girl, loves football, isn’t fussed about girly pink stuff, what’s not to love? Sarah is just so bloody odd, I really can’t get my head around her. Also the whole Isla Amelia gets on my nerves, why keep calling her that, don’t get me started on the Meels and Tic crap!!! Can see why she’s friends with Grabby Meldrum, both narcissistic selfish bints!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah, she couldn't have been invited become there is no way in hell Sarah would have turned down the chance of being there if the likes of Louise and Hannah were there.

If she would dump her children at Rob's parents for an event with less well known vloggers up north why isn't she here with her besties?
She will 100% comment on one of the posts saying something like ' so sorry I couldn't make it, have a lovely time my lovelies Haha! ' if she was invited. The fact she hasn't suggests she wasn't.

Reactions: 6
She is and I don’t get why Sarah can’t love that about her!? She’s a funny sporty girl, loves football, isn’t fussed about girly pink stuff, what’s not to love? Sarah is just so bloody odd, I really can’t get my head around her. Also the whole Isla Amelia gets on my nerves, why keep calling her that, don’t get me started on the Meels and Tic crap!!! Can see why she’s friends with Grabby Meldrum, both narcissistic selfish bints!!!
I think it might link to her eating disorder. Everything might have to be a certain way and how s imagined it and Isla’s own interest don’t match with what S imagined having a daughter to be like. To me S seems crippling insecure and manages that by micromanaging this image on Instagram.

"it wasnt the worst but it wasnt the best" sarah, you said he joined in and didnt scream, that to me sounds like it probably was the best hes done so far. So why not praise him instead of putting him down?

Oh and please if you can spend £800 on a new bag you can afford to buy Lachlan a new car seat!

Reactions: 8
Why can’t this dickwad just say ‘he’s making good progress we’re getting there, I’m really proud of him’ it’s always so negative and the poor boy is sat right there listening to her!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why can’t this dickwad just say ‘he’s making good progress we’re getting there, I’m really proud of him’ it’s always so negative and the poor boy is sat right there listening to her!

Totally agree, i was just thinking that , her child is sittting right there as she’s berating him to the faceless masses, can she not just tell him what a good job he’s done

Maybe if she got off her lazy arse and took the boy swimming herself for fun & to actually spend time with him he might start enjoying it. She’s an awful mother and a thoroughly horrible person.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.