Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey - her excitement over an air purifier is really grating on me for a couple of reasons
1. I live in an ex military stock housing (we bought ours) and yes the ventilation in them is shite, but, what I did was do something about it - she’s done nothing to help the situation!
2. I bought a dehumidifier/air purifier with my own money. Those things are several hundreds of pounds but essential in these houses really. If she had bothered to do any research she would have found that out, but then I guess she would have to spend her own money to get one and none of these insta floggers will do that will they. 🙄

I hope it does bloody change your life Sarah.

Reactions: 4
The latest offering on her stories; after probably being the last parent at nursery pick up, she’s brought the kids home and is as usual glued to her phone and doing insta stories, so engrossed in storying that she doesn’t notice her child, who has a cows milk allergy, shove a chocolate biscuit in his mouth which she then claims will give him “dodgy poops” in the morning. Poor Lachlan! Also, be a responsible adult, keep the biscuits out of reach and get off your bloody phone and enjoy a family moment (Rob opening his birthday presents) 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Imagine having a box of biscuits and a chocolate cake your son isn’t really allowed to eat out and staring him right in the face and ragging the biscuits out of his hand so he doesn’t eat them 🤯

for fucks sake that family is Disgraceful.
I understand they can’t have every bit of food Lachlanfied but don’t just have It out and expect him not to be all over it. Poor kid, must be torture. Most parents would wait till later to eat that so it’s not rubbing his nose in it or at least give him his own little plate of treats. He’s THREE for fucks sake

Not to mention He probably ate his tea around 4pm like most nurseries do and doesn’t seem to get supper or anything whilst the 3 of them sit down and eat together

Imagine being such a selfish self entitled duck you sit in your car for ages instead of picking your son up instead.

The scruffiest looking children on Instagram. Bad clothes, bad hair. The Moaniest most selfish mother. Greedy, ad glorified, shite content that consists of moaning about marriage quarters, wasting money on fast food and Costa whilst seemingly never actually spending quality time with her children who she has made all her money from. Hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Islas ballet class is later and longer, drop her off go and pick up L and come back! Honestly why is she just sat around in her car?!
I thought that!!!! And her class is longer. So it's probably 1 hour!?or at least 45 mins

Reactions: 2
I work in a nursery and our tea time is 3:15. That poor boy must be so hungry!

Reactions: 3
Rob is only just turned 33.....?

What.the.duck.

He looks about 10 years older....,

Someone’s had a hard paper round.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I feel so differently towards her now . Seeing her reaction to Lachlan eating biscuits really pissed me off . Don’t leave them out then dumbass! 🤬🤬🤬 so upset for Lachlan he is the sweetest little thing

Reactions: 6
I feel so differently towards her now . Seeing her reaction to Lachlan eating biscuits really pissed me off . Don’t leave them out then dumbass! 🤬🤬🤬 so upset for Lachlan he is the sweetest little thing
She doesn't care he ate it though because she won't be the one dealing with his dirty bum tomorrow! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I didn't see this but it's actually horrified me. 2 of my kids have dairy allergies. Our WHOLE HOUSEHOLD is 100% dairy free in solidarity for them. It means no slip ups and no hurt feelings because its not just dodgy poops, it's tummy aches and a whole load of problems.

I actually feel sick at what a horrible heartless mother she is.

Reactions: 12
I didn't see this but it's actually horrified me. 2 of my kids have dairy allergies. Our WHOLE HOUSEHOLD is 100% dairy free in solidarity for them. It means no slip ups and no hurt feelings because its not just dodgy poops, it's tummy aches and a whole load of problems.

I actually feel sick at what a horrible heartless mother she is.
The worst part is that she actually zooms in the camera on him when he shoves the biscuit in his mouth...put the bloody phone down and get that biscuit out!!

Reactions: 7
Blimey - her excitement over an air purifier is really grating on me for a couple of reasons
1. I live in an ex military stock housing (we bought ours) and yes the ventilation in them is shite, but, what I did was do something about it - she’s done nothing to help the situation!
2. I bought a dehumidifier/air purifier with my own money. Those things are several hundreds of pounds but essential in these houses really. If she had bothered to do any research she would have found that out, but then I guess she would have to spend her own money to get one and none of these insta floggers will do that will they. 🙄

I hope it does bloody change your life Sarah.
I cant get over the people gushing how they need to get one now shes posted that, thanks so much!
People are so daft they dont realise shes only saying it's amazing because it's free. It'll be shoved in a cupboard or posted on FB marketplace before February and completely forgotten about.

Mrs meldrum had one that was amazing, it's not been mentioned since!

Reactions: 9
I just can’t imagine having 2 kids and allowing one to have a chocolate biscuit but not the other. It’s so cruel. He has absolutely no idea why he isn’t allowed one all he understands is Isla’s allowed one but he isn’t. He must have so much resentment towards her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why does a grown man need balloons (unnecessary plastic) filled with helium (a finite resource)? I’m no party pooper - honest - I’d just be mortified to be an adult posing with balloons on Instagram. Get a grip.

Reactions: 15
So Dyson Airwrap for Christmas and a new laptop for Rob...you just know it’s going to be a MacBook Pro or something £££

you sure do have a lot of spare cash when you hardly pay any rent, get free Hello Fresh meals and all the makeup, toys etc you could ever need #gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just can’t imagine having 2 kids and allowing one to have a chocolate biscuit but not the other. It’s so cruel. He has absolutely no idea why he isn’t allowed one all he understands is Isla’s allowed one but he isn’t. He must have so much resentment towards her.
I think he definitely will do as he gets older. Shes gonna struggle, you can tell he's gonna be a big lad.

Reactions: 3
At the age of bleeping 33 (looks 43) he’s doesn’t need a BiRFFday wall of balloons. So wasteful. These 2 mugs don’t give a rats arse about the planet. Their life is one big fast food, fast fashion (lack of), fast coffee, plastic, ikea, tit tip with no care or concern to the outside environment. I’m not saying they need to be green peace activists but literally everything she ‘makes’ / heats up and buys is out of a plastic box or bought from Costa. The balloons are so unesscary for a grown man. Hope she starts buying bio degradable ones if she wants to keep up doing stuff just for Instagram- lets be honest rob doesn’t give a duck.
When you have a platform - share a bleeping message - a good cause - all she promotes is moaning, the lack of love and care for her son, her selfish attitude, bad speech, cheap shite, plastic tat, cartons of coffee daily, convenience food every single day ( she’s stopped sharing her daily co op lunches but we all know full well she buys tit everyday for her lunch god forbid princess can meal prep) and how little time she can possible spend with her kids on the daily whilst writing all about herself, her nails, her ballet, her Dutch, me me me me me - oh and then an ad with the illusive kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my, poor Robert is going to get his birthday present a day late.... 🤦‍♀️ First World problems Sarah. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.