Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its very telling that yesterday L called her 'terrible' and today told them to 'go away' at bed time. I feel most children want all the attention at bed time.

Reactions: 7
Starting to wonder if she never feeds Lachlan because she can’t be arsed doing dairy free

Reactions: 6
The accent ?! ? It’s complete put on! Trust me people, no Scot sounds like that no matter how far removed you are ! In fact I think it’s impossible for a Scots accent to annunciate the way she goes . 🤯🤯🤯🤬

Reactions: 5
She seems so desperate for Isla to look like her. The constant twinning, matching hair and the recent insta pick of them ‘bun twins’!! Is she trying to be Meldrum?
Isla is Rob in a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm actually horrified at the videos of L tonight. My little boy is a similar age. He never shouts at me. And if he did, I'd follow him and scoop him up for a cuddle. I wouldn't say "we'll have to have a family hug on our own then"

Also, do the kids ever eat a vegetable or piece of fruit?! L was given chocolate buttons with his "snack plate".

She's just so, so awful. I really can't think of anyone online I dislike more. She's a terrible, mean mother. Why would anyone advertise that to tens of thousands of people?

Reactions: 8
Very telling that L told them to go away at bedtime, the poor kid is probably fed up of her constant filming. I personally think filming them at bedtime is just awful, it should be a quiet time. We have a phone ban for bedtime hour, it's precious time. She's absolutely awful!

Reactions: 9
Very telling that L told them to go away at bedtime, the poor kid is probably fed up of her constant filming. I personally think filming them at bedtime is just awful, it should be a quiet time. We have a phone ban for bedtime hour, it's precious time. She's absolutely awful!
Yep, truly awful. I feel like someone needs to contact Charlie Brooker to write an episode of Black Mirror about her!

• Haha
Isla & Lachlan are both carbon copies of Rob. Neither of them look anything like Sarah.

But to be frank, Sarah has had so much tit pumped into her face that she doesn’t even look like herself anymore. She looks like an over inflated chipmunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah’s eyes can’t even open properly because of the filler or Botox in her cheeks.
Sarah on Thursdays - ‘got lots of ‘errands’ to do today’ Spends the day getting nails done, eyebrows laminated. Hair done or injections in her face. REGULARLY.

meanwhile Lachlan is at nursery .... again.

Bet she’s jealous all her Channel mum friends have gone off on a country retreat without her! She’s be desperate to mix with Pentland and Michalak!

Reactions: 3
A Chloe bag?! 😳

crikey, all those ads must be seriously lucrative!

Reactions: 3
She really does worry about what people will think of every single photo, always has to explain something totally unnecessary. Tonight explaining that there were more cakes to come and the afternoon tea. It’s usually, excuse my hair, excuse my eyebrows, excuse the mess. Sad that she constantly worries about every little detail and therefore this sharing her life online isn’t for her?!

Reactions: 11
Ffs just eat the bloody burger and drink the drink , go home and be with your “dada” and chuck your bloody phone in the sea ! “We only share minutes each day”. My arse. We have seen breakfast , lunch, dinner, parties, getting ready, the menu, eveey course of the meal & drink, Christ knows what’s next ! Absolute narcissist

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.