Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suprised she hasnt had the kids make birthday cards for rob ect.

I love that message someone sent. She pretty much does film everything she does, just not all of it 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah and her come back answer is a load of shite because like she says she films 5-10mins of their day. She literally spends an hour a day with them (in the same house- not even quality time) so actually that’s quite a lot of their personal time filmed SIGH

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah and her come back answer is a load of shite because like she says she films 5-10mins of their day. She literally spends an hour a day with them (in the same house- not even quality time) so actually that’s quite a lot of their personal time filmed SIGH
Exactly!!

I'm annoyed that once again shes used her thursday to get her nails done!!

Why is she treating her husbands birthday like it’s a child’s birthday? My husband would think I was insane if I got him bloody number balloons and all that shite. He’s a grown man for the love of god, not a 4 year old!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Picking up ridiculously expensive birthday presents after christmas when the rest of us are skint, having beauty appointments and lunch all without having her kids as shes dumped him in nursery again!

My heart breaks for you Sarah!

Reactions: 12
Oh and another note to add - the little time she does spend with them, I bet quite a lot of it is her setting them up for pictures for HER Instagram and the ads they feature in. So not only do they hardly have any personal down time with either parent or at their actual house because she’d rather pay everyone else to look after them and send them cough isla to clubs so she can sit in the car and do duck all - they get home to have their one hour of time before bed which also includes having to have a bath and tea for isla so hardly much play time - they then also have to feature in her branded ‘work’ & content she vlogs them, takes pictures of them and Instagram stories/ pictures them so actually yes Sarah pretty much every minute of the little time you do spend with your kids is pretty much all for social media. SIGH.

Unless the navy has changed alot in the last 5 years since I left, wearing rig ashore was always discouraged. Particularly after Lee rigby. Rob seems to wear his uniform more than civvies 🙄 it's all for Sarah to reamind people on the gram her husband is the the military 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Same thing for us (husband is infantry) all the English ones wear their uniforms into town etc the Irish and northern Irish boys never do 😂

Unless the navy has changed alot in the last 5 years since I left, wearing rig ashore was always discouraged. Particularly after Lee rigby. Rob seems to wear his uniform more than civvies 🙄 it's all for Sarah to reamind people on the gram her husband is the the military 🤦‍♀️
We live in a navy area and they all do it, and leave their car passes in the car when they go shopping. Some bases allow it some don't. But we lived in NI for a bit so maybe a bit overly cautious security wise! Can never be too careful! Shes also always advertising what ship he's on and where he's gone!

Reactions: 4
Why is she treating her husbands birthday like it’s a child’s birthday? My husband would think I was insane if I got him bloody number balloons and all that shite. He’s a grown man for the love of god, not a 4 year old!!!
None of this was for Rob's birthday. As with everything else in Sarah's life it is all for the gram.

Reactions: 7
None of this was for Rob's birthday. As with everything else in Sarah's life it is all for the gram.
Well, yes, I know.
It’s just mad behaviour though isn’t it? Going to all that carry on just to take a bloody photo for Instagram?! It’s ridiculous.

Oh god - here she goes with the passive aggressive response to someone who legitimately asked if she ever does anything without filming it......
FYI Sarah, there may be 1440 minutes in a 24hr period but you spend approximately 1 hour a day in the company of your kids, the rest of the time they are in school/nursery or at various clubs. You film EVERY THING. It’s got nothing to do with you sharing with your family & friends - please don’t insult people by pulling that card. It’s bollocks. You have sold your children out for a quick buck - we know it, you know it - you ain’t fooling anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well, yes, I know.
It’s just mad behaviour though isn’t it? Going to all that carry on just to take a bloody photo for Instagram?! It’s ridiculous.

Oh god - here she goes with the passive aggressive response to someone who legitimately asked if she ever does anything without filming it......
FYI Sarah, there may be 1440 minutes in a 24hr period but you spend approximately 1 hour a day in the company of your kids, the rest of the time they are in school/nursery or at various clubs. You film EVERY THING. It’s got nothing to do with you sharing with your family & friends - please don’t insult people by pulling that card. It’s bollocks. You have sold your children out for a quick buck - we know it, you know it - you ain’t fooling anyone.
Where did they comment? She’s in denial

Shes just put photos up of her kids in bed. L entertaining himself but I having a story red to her. Why arebt they both having the story read to them? Imagine being L and hearing the story but not seeing it.
But anyway, my point is that's another part of her day we dont need to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The way she says, “nursery” in her latest story when talking about why Lachlan isn’t having dinner just shows that she feels awkward about it/knows deep down it’s not right. Also, that stir fry looked rank 🤢 Lachlan’s had a lucky escape with his “ snack plate” ( hate that term)

Reactions: 3
The way she says, “nursery” in her latest story when talking about why Lachlan isn’t having dinner just shows that she feels awkward about it/knows deep down it’s not right. Also, that stir fry looked rank 🤢 Lachlan’s had a lucky escape with his “ snack plate” ( hate that term)
When I used to work in a nursery years ago 'tea' was normally sandwhiches or something similar at around half 3. Surely she cant class that as proper tea?

Sarah must be gutted that she’s missing out on the “insta mums retreat” that all the others are having this weekend. Think of all that me time and content she’s missing out on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I used to work in a nursery years ago 'tea' was normally sandwhiches or something similar at around half 3. Surely she cant class that as proper tea?
My daughter’s nursery give them a snack of wraps or sandwiches, fruit and yogurts at about 3.30 too.

If he is hungry enough to munch his way through a “snack plate” of processed meat and cheese surely he’d be as-well just having a wee plate of stir fry like the rest of them

Her skin in her new photo looks ssoooo stretched! It’s obviously edited A LOT but still, she needs to ease up on the Botox or fillers. She’s getting that classic botched look of huge cheeks and tiny eyes.

Reactions: 3
My daughter’s nursery give them a snack of wraps or sandwiches, fruit and yogurts at about 3.30 too.

If he is hungry enough to munch his way through a “snack plate” of processed meat and cheese surely he’d be as-well just having a wee plate of stir fry like the rest of them
Does this poor boy ever get a hot home-cooked meal? 🙁

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.