Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im shocked her doctors is still letting L have his jabs? My doctors has closed for everything at the moment 🙈
I work in a GP surgery. We are still open for appointments that are being triaged, jabs, smears & things like B12 vacs that patients need regularly. We'll see how long it continues for 😩

Reactions: 1
Sarah having a full-on meltdown last night because some lady supposedly shouted at them in the GP surgery. Really Sarah? Are you sure you’re not losing it cause your kids are going to be at home now & you will have to parent them all day every day? When is rob due away? She will definitely get her mum down to help. There’s no way she will want to look after Lachlan every day.

Reactions: 6
Sarah having a full-on meltdown last night because some lady supposedly shouted at them in the GP surgery. Really Sarah? Are you sure you’re not losing it cause your kids are going to be at home now & you will have to parent them all day every day? When is rob due away? She will definitely get her mum down to help. There’s no way she will want to look after Lachlan every day.
I reckon shell try to send him to nursery because rob is a 'key worker' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she is one of the ones who is going to really lose her tit over this, along with Hannah Michalaks, Sarah spends as little time as possible with her kids, I genuinely don’t ik how she’s going to cope, I’m betting they all go to Scotland or at least the kids do!!!

Reactions: 8
I think she is one of the ones who is going to really lose her tit over this, along with Hannah Michalaks, Sarah spends as little time as possible with her kids, I genuinely don’t ik how she’s going to cope, I’m betting they all go to Scotland or at least the kids do!!!
And her excuse will be that it isn’t so densely populated in the North so less risky - she will be doing it for the sake of their health

It's not their health she should be concerned about but the health of her parents. Not a good idea to start moving children from the South up to Scotland until there is proper testing available. This is how this virus spreads. She is going to suck it up and try and cope just like the rest of us are.

The key worker status is still a bit confusing but if she can she will try and keep them in school and nursery based on Rob's job.

Reactions: 3
It's not their health she should be concerned about but the health of her parents. Not a good idea to start moving children from the South up to Scotland until there is proper testing available. This is how this virus spreads. She is going to suck it up and try and cope just like the rest of us are.

The key worker status is still a bit confusing but if she can she will try and keep them in school and nursery based on Rob's job.
Someones already suggested to her that she should ask if they can go in because of R's job 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Guidance is quite clear that those who can care for their children at home safely should do so to minimise spread of the virus - she would be shameless to try and keep those kids in school and nursery.

Reactions: 5
Someones already suggested to her that she should ask if they can go in because of R's job 🤦‍♀️
christ almight.

the gormless wetwipe sits on a boat with his face tripping him. Not exactly “frontline staff” essential to keeping the country going at this tine

she is going to pull every trick in the book to try to keep her kids in school/nursery so that she can dick about at home on her own, taking selfies in her new boss witch office and furiously doing star jumps so she can eat a few grapes for lunch in the guise of a “90 day challenge”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Both parents need to be front line staff so unless she goes and gets a job in Tesco stacking shelves instead of trying to flog tit for Mother’s Day she will just have to look after her own kids for once without daily trips to costa.

Reactions: 9
She works in the defence industry too though, right? She might be able to claim that her job is key. She’s some sort of buyer/supply chain admin for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She works in the defence industry too though, right? She might be able to claim that her job is key. She’s some sort of buyer/supply chain admin for them.
she can do her job from home, like millions of other people who are going to have to work from home and look after their kids. She’s not a frontline nhs worker, she’s not delivering food or essential supplies.

she says she’s “looking at various options”
id bet a pound to a pinch of tit that those kids will be punted off to her mums or her mum will come to stay with her when Rob goes to sea.

Reactions: 5
she can do her job from home, like millions of other people who are going to have to work from home and look after their kids. She’s not a frontline nhs worker, she’s not delivering food or essential supplies.

she says she’s “looking at various options”
id bet a pound to a pinch of tit that those kids will be punted off to her mums or her mum will come to stay with her when Rob goes to sea.
Is her mum not a nurse/NHS worker?

Well the kids should still be home at some point as she works part time!! She will try everything not to have her kids!

Reactions: 3
I love the fact shes so desperate for baby number 3 yet shes trying to palm the first 2 off to whoever will take them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.