Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She admitted she's brought all her work equipment home (she showed her work pc in her new boss babe office) so if she sends them in she is an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 3
Why does she always absolutely massacre sausages when she cooks them?! She burns them so they look like charcoal in places and then completely raw on other sections.
shes got some weird hang up about gravy I’m assuming? Never serves any food with gravy. Serving toad in the hole dry with bleeping boiled potatoes and corn on the cob.. what the duck?! Never does gravy when she shows her bizzare version of a roast dinner either - it’s always bone dry and served with a dollop of ketchup. Boke.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why does she always absolutely massacre sausages when she cooks them?! She burns them so they look like charcoal in places and then completely raw on other sections.
shes got some weird hang up about gravy I’m assuming? Never serves any food with gravy. Serving toad in the hole dry with bleeping boiled potatoes and corn on the cob.. what the duck?! Never does gravy when she shows her bizzare version of a roast dinner either - it’s always bone dry and served with a dollop of ketchup. Boke.
Her food always looks rank. I don’t understand why she thinks it’s worth sharing ever day

Reactions: 2
What a cow!! She had better not have those kids in full time as we know she works part time in her real job! so Thursday and Friday pm the better be home Sarah when Rob goes back! YT is not a key job!! 🤬🤬🤬 and unless her role is vital I’d question it anyway. Sorry for ranting but have sister a nurse crying about potential exposing her kids, leaving them at school, brother in law in super market ......I’m sure she can cut hours, work eves like every other office worker is having too. What will she do if they get a cough?.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don’t know why she’s even pretending that they are “trying to figure out what to do” once Rob goes to sea. They have already decided that those kids are going to be put into school/nursery. She was never going to have them at home.

I will absolutely go bleeping MAD if she sends those kids to school and nursery, il be contacting the school, the nursery and the local MP.
She is not a frontline key worker. It clearly states if one parent is at home the children need to be at home. Does she not understand the seriousness of this virus. If her children can be at hone they need to be at home - she clearly has a very flexible job as she takes off all the time and catches up here & there. She needs to either take unpaid leave cos she quite clearly can afford with her other income and robs job or work from home with the kids and catch up as and when like most other people are having to do. Why does she think the rules don’t apply to her? Why put your children in that environment unless absolutely necessary and more to the point why send them in potentially infecting front line workers children who are doing their god damn best for our country right now. Look after your bleeping kids you absolute DISGRACE.

I know she works for the MOD - very part time, very flexible. She is not a key worker. I know rob is going on deployment, bleeping buckle up and put your big girl pants on. It is potentially the only time in your life your going to save lives and look after your own children for once. OH IM 😡

Reactions: 11
Surely I & L will be feeling scared, hearing about the virus from teachers, friends, the news. Also the fact their dad is going away. They’ll be feeling vulnerable & unsure. How wicked of S to send them away from her too for most of the day when they’ll need reassurance & security the most. She’s a vile woman. 😡

Reactions: 6
The woman has an absolute cheek!!! Key worker on what posting 💩 on Instagram, getting her nails done, Botox pumped in to her face.

By the end of the week all this key worker tit will change, there is people working in mcdonalds, pets at home, taxi drivers, even call centres saying they are key workers it’s an absolute joke.

Only frontline highly skilled & qualified workers should get this key worker status!! Will the whole of the MOD collapse if she isnt working 9-5 - NO!!

What kind of mother would put their kids at risk so they could post tit on Instagram/YouTube from home!! Oh look at my office!!

Move your bleeping office to your dinning room- move out the masses of ikea furniture and multi task working and supervising your kids at the same time!! Work when the kids are in bed instead of parading in front of your mirror like a prized horse!!

Reactions: 11
She would do anything not to look after her own kids. How sad. She had the means and money to social distance at home no quarms at all. There are people who do not have a choice but to put their children at a risk and send them in because they NEED to help their country. There are self employed people who are going under because they aren’t key worker status don’t have childcare and also won’t get government help. Geez she is a self righteous, selfish little dick head she should be ashamed.

duck me take unpaid leave or work from home with your children like the rest of the country are having to do, why the tit do you deserve help more than everybody else?

Reactions: 9
Shes a bleeping idiot! Them kids are a statues symbol to her and that's it!
They are a pay check!! My neighbour is working from home with her two children!! She’s having to manage as her husband is a key worker and working all hours! She works full time normally. There will be a lot of complaints going if she tries to pull key worker status. On the news at a secondary only 7 kids are in, it’s normally a big school and even key workers have kept their kids home. It’s a life and death virus, your job comes second.

Reactions: 7
They are a pay check!! My neighbour is working from home with her two children!! She’s having to manage as her husband is a key worker and working all hours! She works full time normally. There will be a lot of complaints going if she tries to pull key worker status. On the news at a secondary only 7 kids are in, it’s normally a big school and even key workers have kept their kids home. It’s a life and death virus, your job comes second.
Unless your Sarah 😂.

I’m appalled it even crossed her mind to send the kids to school and nursery! I’m classed as a key worker but my husband isn’t. I never even contemplated enquiring about sending my kids to nursery. A. I want to keep them as safe from harm as possible B. My husband can look after them whilst I’m at work and do his work as and when he can fit it in.

Reactions: 4
No doubt the navy wife waterworks will be turned on. She always pulls that out when she needs her arse patting.
I think a lot of people will be in agreement though she certainly can and should be having her children at home with her.

Sorry I know this is a hugely worrying time but why is she so pathetic? The past few days she’s always been close to tears on her stories & her posts have always been touching on how upset or unsettled she is. Ffs it’s not just you Sarah! It’s a time for everyone to pull together, take a deep breath and just get the duck on with it! Those kids really deserve better; there’s absolutely no way I’d even consider putting my kids away from me just now. Yes it sucks having to work from home and be a full time teacher, but everyone is in the same boat. She’s so self-involved it’s actually scary.

Reactions: 10
Both of them have secure jobs, they have healthy kids, they have a roof over their heads that they are unlikely to lose, and they have food in the fridge.

duck off with your worrying.

People are losing their jobs and their lives at the moment. If ever you needed to check your privilege, it's now.

Reactions: 8
Bore off Sarah. You’ve got a roof over your head that I’m sure if far more secure than those of us privately renting. You know the military housing will be taken care off whatever happens. Ain’t no one helping us pay rent or subsidising costs!
She’ll still have Robs wages coming in regularly and securely. She’ll still be plugging away selling YouTube crap. Poor Sarah will be missing out on some gifted treatments and procedures. Boo bleeping hoo.

It’s simple.
I work for the NHS.
I have an ADMIN role.
Rob work for the forces.
He is a key worker.
Sarah work for the forces but has an ADMIN role.
Therefore, Sarah & I are NOT KEY WORKERS.

She’s w selfish, unloving, uncaring husk of a human being. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I suspect the only reason shes on the verge of tears constantly lately is that Mummy dear isn't running to her rescue, she has no childcare to dump the children in and she knows robs off on deployment soon. She isn't bothered about whats going on around her, she only cares that it's stopping her having people to palm the kids off onto.

It’s simple.
I work for the NHS.
I have an ADMIN role.
Rob work for the forces.
He is a key worker.
Sarah work for the forces but has an ADMIN role.
Therefore, Sarah & I are NOT KEY WORKERS.

She’s w selfish, unloving, uncaring husk of a human being. 😡
She doesn’t deserve those children. She seems to want to get rid of them at every opportunity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.