Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. No phones, no electronic devices, all sit down together regularly and eat the same meal at the same time. Interact and actually talk to him. Don't tell the camera that he is cute and you love him. Although he is only three he would soon learn that dinner time is family time. Cut out the letting them have breakfast and snacks in front of the TV.
agree. I also think those kids desperately need some boundaries and discipline. They seem to just allow them to jump around the place whenever they are meant to be sitting nicely and Sarah & Rob just sit there like grinning, simpering muppets.

Reactions: 10
agree. I also think those kids desperately need some boundaries and discipline. They seem to just allow them to jump around the place whenever they are meant to be sitting nicely and Sarah & Rob just sit there like grinning, simpering muppets.
Maybe instead of filming them jumping around they actually engage with their children outside of a device 🙄

Reactions: 2
Really annoys me when she asks for tips over such stupid stuff - make him sit at the table? Put the phone down and sit him up there, talk, engage with him and if he gets down put him back up - he's 3! Stop letting him rule you, you're the parent 🙄

Reactions: 6
So she took down the photo of them in a fully stocked Tesco in case it’s a “trigger” for anyone.

....left up all the #ad stories though.

Reactions: 3
Why do the kids have those tiny baby plates for lunch with about 5 tubes of pasta. Why does no one eat a vegetable in that ikea dump. Why is she dressing like Cher Lloyd. She’s Slim but has no waist, crop tees are not the one as they are just accentuating it and she does not need to be wearing a crop top at 30-odd years old.

if I was lachlan I wouldn’t wanna sit with them either oh and I guess he doesn’tknow how to eat properly with the family because all he knows is restaurants or nursery teas. He eats with his family what once or twice a week. He’s only 3 I’m guessing he needs a lot more practice.

Reactions: 7
I don't believe for one second that Lachlan ate the lasagne. Posting Lachlan with a clear plate with just a smearing of red sauce but a completely clean spoon and fork.

Has she really gone to the effort to stage that little dinner scene for us?

Well there is a few reasons why he doesn’t sit at the table to eat without getting down.

1. He regularly doesn’t have the same meal as everyone else.
2. The amount of times she has got her phone in her hand and filming him jumping around while laughing when he is suppose to be sitting at the table.
3. His bratty older sister tormenting him without being told to behave herself and eat!

Maybe if you reprimand the golden child that her behaviour at the table isn’t appropriate he will follow suit!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her mum is older and shouldn’t be around the kids or travelling down but Sarah won’t care about that! She would have a meltdown if the school/nursery shut, if the nursery have a case of suspected coved-19 I’d imagine they’d have no choice but to shut, even if for a short time.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the deployment with be postponed? I know she has said he won't be on a ship for this deployment but even if he is stationed in the Middle East the travel situation at the moment is very up in the air.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the deployment with be postponed? I know she has said he won't be on a ship for this deployment but even if he is stationed in the Middle East the travel situation at the moment is very up in the air.
I think it highly unlikely the deployment would be postponed. The UK’s Armed Forces Operational commitments are hugely important not just here at home but on an international geopolitical and strategic level. There are various party of the UK military who will be held in readiness for various tasks around the country but at the moment I would be surprised if there are any operational changes.

Reactions: 1
How is this family going to manage social distancing...no costa/ballet/after school activities several times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why dont they give L his snack plate at the table? Surely thatll help teach him to sit at the table

Im shocked her doctors is still letting L have his jabs? My doctors has closed for everything at the moment 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.