Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I think nursery has had a positive effect on him...he seems way more advanced in his speech ,independence etc than Isla...she comes across as very immature for her age...probably because she's been kept that way for "the gram" where as I feel Lachlan will do better for himself in the long term as he's" the one that got away "so to speak...but that's still no excuse for not including him in family life:(
My best friends little girl is a day younger than L and shes alot more advanced than him in pretty much everything.
You can hardly understand him when he speaks snd its normally very short sentances.

Reactions: 6
So she’s taken a day off work and kept Isla off holiday club to go for coffee and trampolining....perfect for Lachlan to join in but no, he’s shipped off to nursery again poor kid. I wonder if he’ll get a whole day off with Sarah to himself anytime soon.
By time she starts spending time with him he'll be old enough to tell her to do one.

Reactions: 2
My best friends little girl is a day younger than L and shes alot more advanced than him in pretty much everything.
You can hardly understand him when he speaks snd its normally very short sentances.
Well Isla has no bloody hope then ,for I can understand him more than her.

Reactions: 1
My heart breaks for Lachlan. She didn’t even do the courtesy of acknowledging him in her stories! Anyone would think she had one child.
Even more of a kick in the teeth that she’s spending time with someone else’s child while choosing to fob her own off.
Also I wish she’d stop calling Isla’s pal her boyfriend. Stop sexualising children! They are a boy and a girl who are friends 🙄

Reactions: 15
My heart breaks for Lachlan. She didn’t even do the courtesy of acknowledging him in her stories! Anyone would think she had one child.
Even more of a kick in the teeth that she’s spending time with someone else’s child while choosing to fob her own off.
Also I wish she’d stop calling Isla’s pal her boyfriend. Stop sexualising children! They are a boy and a girl who are friends 🙄
I think shes worried that Isla wont have boyfriends when shes older. Isla already said last year when Sarah told her she couldn't have a boyfriend till shes 30, Isla replied 'or girlfriend'.

Reactions: 7
I think shes worried that Isla wont have boyfriends when shes older. Isla already said last year when Sarah told her she couldn't have a boyfriend till shes 30, Isla replied 'or girlfriend'.
Isla's not a girly girl,she loves football, power rangers etc ...she can't get her in a dress as it is ,so she'll have no hope as she gets older...both children don't seem to be falling into the" insta image" she was hoping for ...she'll be hoping for 3rd time lucky with the nxt baby is my guess..

Reactions: 7
yup. I picked up on this too. Sarah is trying to constantly force her own personality onto Isla - the ballet, the long hair, moaning that she won’t wear a dress etc - she’s desperate for her to be the girly girl she was and that she knows is very “Insta-worthy” and yes, the constant references to “her boyfriend” - pack it in Sarah, they are kids. Leave them alone, it’s creepy!!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t even believe she said that the “mum guilt kicked in” so she just had to take a day off work. Mum guilt only applies to the one child then, Sarah?

And she might even go and visit Jess who has a kid almost the same age as Lachlan! The perfect play date to include both her children. How can she not notice what she’s doing?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Cam anyone recall a single time she has kept Lachlan off nursery but sent isla to school? I can think of numerous occasions she has had a day out with Isla on school holidays and kept Lachlan in nursery...

• Sad
Cam anyone recall a single time she has kept Lachlan off nursery but sent isla to school? I can think of numerous occasions she has had a day out with Isla on school holidays and kept Lachlan in nursery...
I think he was even sent in when he was ill 🤒 poor soul..

• Angry
I can’t even believe she said that the “mum guilt kicked in” so she just had to take a day off work. Mum guilt only applies to the one child then, Sarah?

And she might even go and visit Jess who has a kid almost the same age as Lachlan! The perfect play date to include both her children. How can she not notice what she’s doing?
I so wanted to message her and ask if the mum guilt was so bad then where was L? Anyone brave enough too? 😂

I think he was even sent in when he was ill 🤒 poor soul..
Didnt he go in with the canula in his hand when he was going back and forth for IV antibiotics?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I so wanted to message her and ask if the mum guilt was so bad then where was L? Anyone brave enough too? 😂

Didnt he go in with the canula in his hand when he was going bwck and forth for IV antibiotics?
That was awful she couldn't even take time off for that..I was surprised they took him in tbh ...I would have died a death rather than take my child in with that in his hand....she must be the talk of the nursery how could she not be?..

She actually couldn't give a sh*t Lachlan is stuck in nursery, I would be shocked but nothing has changed. Would have been the perfect opportunity to show everyone she actually wants to spend time with BOTH her kids. But no. Bloody isla had a day with her dad trampolining just last week or something and her valentines date with her 'boyfriend' Which i also found a bit creepy, the whole buying valentines presents and cards was clearly pushed by Sarah to try and influence her daughters behaviour, rather than embracing her individuality. Let her be friends with boys without calling them her boyfriend 🙄

Reactions: 5
She actually couldn't give a sh*t Lachlan is stuck in nursery, I would be shocked but nothing has changed. Would have been the perfect opportunity to show everyone she actually wants to spend time with BOTH her kids. But no. Bloody isla had a day with her dad trampolining just last week or something and her valentines date with her 'boyfriend' Which i also found a bit creepy, the whole buying valentines presents and cards was clearly pushed by Sarah to try and influence her daughters behaviour, rather than embracing her individuality. Let her be friends with boys without calling them her boyfriend 🙄
Im sure she did it last half term too. Went with Jess and her kids to the cinema with just Isla while L was at nursery.

Im sure she did it last half term too. Went with Jess and her kids to the cinema with just Isla while L was at nursery.
exactly, it's never L who gets the special day out. He's 3 now and missing out all the time, sad for him.

Reactions: 4
exactly, it's never L who gets the special day out. He's 3 now and missing out all the time, sad for him.
It really is but hes now at an age where he will know whats going on and remember ect. I think he will rebel alot as a teenager.

Reactions: 5
I've not known of her for long, did she do 3 year old stuff with isla? Like soft play or the farm or even a park? Or has it always just been coffee (not that I don't go to a lot of cafes, I just go to one's that have toys and other children 😂)

• Haha
I've not known of her for long, did she do 3 year old stuff with isla? Like soft play or the farm or even a park? Or has it always just been coffee (not that I don't go to a lot of cafes, I just go to one's that have toys and other children 😂)
If you look back on her insta she seemed to do loads with Isla when she was Ls age.

Literally not even a single thought or mention of Lachlan but as long as your mum guilt has been eased 🙄
So strange!!!! Isla sees her way more, it's not like whe you have a child in nursery 2 days a week and with you 3 days and a child in school full time. Then yes spend a day with the child who doesn't get time with you! But this is just weird!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.