Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve mentioned before that we are a Military family and have endured lots of absences for various reasons. This includes 3 deployments in the last 4 years. Thus it even more of a priority to have time with them as their Father is often away he currently is only around at the weekend. We decided as a family that we were keen that the children had one of us as their constant which is why I left the military to be home with them. I hope he is a happy little chap as he looks adorable.

Reactions: 2
Rob Is a bleeping disgrace too. He's had plenty of opportunities when hes had time off after deployment to keep Lachlan off nursery and take him out. They make me feel physically sick. What on earth has that little boy done to them for them to treat him so disgracefully? To think theres people out there desperate for children and they treat Lachlan like such an inconvenience. I cannot stand Sarah or Rob. They are horrific.

Reactions: 13
Rob Is a bleeping disgrace too. He's had plenty of opportunities when hes had time off after deployment to keep Lachlan off nursery and take him out. They make me feel physically sick. What on earth has that little boy done to them for them to treat him so disgracefully? To think theres people out there desperate for children and they treat Lachlan like such an inconvenience. I cannot stand Sarah or Rob. They are horrific.
Im one of them people who can never have kids so it breaks my heart seeing him dumped in nursery.
Cant wait to see what they plan to do in 18 months when he starts school.

Reactions: 3
Im one of them people who can never have kids so it breaks my heart seeing him dumped in nursery.
He’ll be in before and after school club and Sarah will have more time for shopping, nails and Botox! I really don’t think he’ll be starting up any clubs or activities like Isla does though.

Reactions: 3
Why does she think that’s a good thing to share? It looks horrible! A single slice of ham, 4 buttons, 4 grapes and a few crackery bits? Poor little boy

I don't think that's from tonight unless they have fajitas a couple of nights a week?

Pretty sure that exact set up was the same this week because I thought it was weird they put sour cream in a giant bowl (less washing up the better!) And that the grapes weren't cut up for L and that's a dangerous thing.

Could be wrong though!

Reactions: 1
Hands up, me too. I would love to have the opportunity to spend time with my child...... However that will never be. If that little boy was mine, I would do all I could to ensure we did bond. But they're never going to bond properly if he's never allowed to join in. He spends more time with his nursery staff than his own parents...... Then the time they do have him, they still isolate him. It really is tragic..... My heart and arms long to hug that little boy tight.

• Heart
Rob is just as bad. Half term is about family, and they are off to the park and swimming without poor Lachlan. Heart broken. They have to pay the nursery fees anyway so who cares if they take him out every now and then, same thing if they were sick or decided to go to Scotland. He must feel it

Reactions: 5
Why does she think that’s a good thing to share? It looks horrible! A single slice of ham, 4 buttons, 4 grapes and a few crackery bits? Poor little boy
Just give him a side plate with a few bits of whatever the rest of the family are having! Poor little love! Why doesn’t he do things alongside his sister? Separate meals, different bath and bed time... it’s baffling. Especially with another baby planned, it make much most sense to be able to feed/bath/put to bed they together. On maternity leave I don’t suppose she will cut his hours down? not that anyone would expect him to cease going to pre school but maybe have a bit more time at home if she isn’t working. Not to mention I feel uncomfortable with her supposed certainty about falling pregnant!

Reactions: 8
I hate that she keeps posting this pictures of him asleep like it justifys all the time she doesnt spend with him.

Reactions: 5
For the love of God do not bring another baby into this defunctional family until Sarah has been for some therapy. It would be the worst thing for all of them, Sarah included.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.