Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me though or is she not actually losing any weight? Even though she eats tiny portions & works out every night? Something doesn’t add up for me.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure all the trips to Costa for lattes and snacks don’t help with weight loss! I doubt she’s getting a plain old black coffee every time.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me though or is she not actually losing any weight? Even though she eats tiny portions & works out every night? Something doesn’t add up for me.
i don’t personally think she needs to loose any weight. She looks like a slim woman to me.
If she wants to improve her fitness or tone up - I get it. But do it properly- join a gym or go to a PT, go and see a dietitian or a nutritionist and get a proper meal plan and learn to cook nutritious food.
It’s obvious that she’s not remotely interested in the fitness aspect though - it’s like she’s in the clutches again of a dangerous obsession with doing exercise to justify eating. It’s so warped.

Reactions: 1
She de reading here as I doubt anyone who didn’t want blocked would have said anything directly. I think she looks beautiful tonight with her hair and make up. See, not wicked trolls, an opinion.

Reactions: 4
Agree, she looks lovely this evening, I hope they have a good evening and I hope she takes the evening off from Instagram and just enjoys a night out fully focused on the reality and not engrossed in her phone all night

Reactions: 5
It’s sad that she says she isn’t happy with how she looks tonight because she looks great.

The dress isnt my taste but she does look lovely with her make up done as it is and her hair up.

She's actually chosen something that suits her.
Do you think that's why she's unhappy with the way she looks tonight, because she would rather suit something that a smaller less broad person would wear?

The whole "oh I hate they way I look" crap. Reminds me of when you see teenage girls posting pictures in Instagram and writing "might delete later". She knows she looks good, other why would she be posting pictures and videos of herself. Don't get me wrong, it's clear she has issues with food and body imagine etc but really, just own the fact you've made an effort and you actually look good.

Reactions: 6
The whole "oh I hate they way I look" crap. Reminds me of when you see teenage girls posting pictures in Instagram and writing "might delete later". She knows she looks good, other why would she be posting pictures and videos of herself. Don't get me wrong, it's clear she has issues with food and body imagine etc but really, just own the fact you've made an effort and you actually look good.
She’s hoping for praise and adoration.

I thought she looked lovely in the dress with her hair up and her make up was petty. I know she gets a lot of negativity on here but i guess that comes hand in hand with being on social media. I quite like Sarah and enjoy her vlogs but i know she isn't everyones cup of tea and i know several people have issues with her parenting choices but i do think some of the comments about her are really awful.

I thought she looked lovely in the dress with her hair up and her make up was petty. I know she gets a lot of negativity on here but i guess that comes hand in hand with being on social media. I quite like Sarah and enjoy her vlogs but i know she isn't everyones cup of tea and i know several people have issues with her parenting choices but i do think some of the comments about her are really awful.
Hi Jojo, I see you have reposted your post. It might be better suited to the rave section.

I do have a lot off issues with her parenting choices, mainly with how she treats Lachlan compared to Isla.

Which comments in particular do you find 'awful'?

So sick of seeing so called ‘influencers’ using this poor woman’s suicide for their own benefit - ranting on about getting hate online again 😡
FF516B76-C58F-4FE6-8D08-62BF2F9105E5.jpeg

So she’s taken a day off work and kept Isla off holiday club to go for coffee and trampolining....perfect for Lachlan to join in but no, he’s shipped off to nursery again poor kid. I wonder if he’ll get a whole day off with Sarah to himself anytime soon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So she’s taken a day off work and kept Isla off holiday club to go for coffee and trampolining....perfect for Lachlan to join in but no, he’s shipped off to nursery again poor kid. I wonder if he’ll get a whole day off with Sarah to himself anytime soon.
How can she not see how wrong it is?! H9w do the staff at Ls nursery not see the videos and have concerns?!

Reactions: 8
I don't get it. I feel guilty enough sending my youngest off to preschool today while mine is on half term (she's with us half the week and usually has me to herself) and I'm torturing myself with guilt even though I know it's nice for eldest to have me to herself?!

I don't get it. I feel guilty enough sending my youngest off to preschool today while mine is on half term (she's with us half the week and usually has me to herself) and I'm torturing myself with guilt even though I know it's nice for eldest to have me to herself?!
You shouldnt feel guilty. As you say you normally have 1 on 1 with the little one and its nice to have 1 on 1 with the eldest.
Sarah never has 1 on 1 with L except for an hour at costa on a thurs. She doesnt even seem to take him swimming anymore thats down to Rob.

Tbf I think nursery has had a positive effect on him...he seems way more advanced in his speech ,independence etc than Isla...she comes across as very immature for her age...probably because she's been kept that way for "the gram" where as I feel Lachlan will do better for himself in the long term as he's" the one that got away "so to speak...but that's still no excuse for not including him in family life:(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.