Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So strange!!!! Isla sees her way more, it's not like whe you have a child in nursery 2 days a week and with you 3 days and a child in school full time. Then yes spend a day with the child who doesn't get time with you! But this is just weird!
She always looks as if she's frightened of Lachlan whenever she's with him..as if she's walking on egg shells when she's near him...

Reactions: 5
My heart breaks for Lachlan. She didn’t even do the courtesy of acknowledging him in her stories! Anyone would think she had one child.
Even more of a kick in the teeth that she’s spending time with someone else’s child while choosing to fob her own off.
Also I wish she’d stop calling Isla’s pal her boyfriend. Stop sexualising children! They are a boy and a girl who are friends 🙄
Glad I’m not the only one who finds it strange how much she goes on about Isla’s ‘boyfriend’. It seems very forced and overall strange. She’s obsessed with wanting Isla to be a girly girl. Poor Lachlan, he just needs a loving mother

Reactions: 7
Mum guilt or a little bit jealous that Lucie and the bump was having a playdate with her bestie Jess yesterday??

And she doesn't have enough holiday cover. Maybe she could trade in one of her precious youtube Thursdays for when the schools are off.

Reactions: 4
She always looks as if she's frightened of Lachlan whenever she's with him..as if she's walking on egg shells when she's near him...
While going through her insta earlier I saw a post where she said she hadnt bonded with him ect.

Reactions: 1
While going through her insta earlier I saw a post where she said she hadnt bonded with him ect.
Yes she mentioned before she had PTSD because of his acid reflux after he was born ...the excessive crying and not being able to settle him ,she had to go and stay with her mum as Rob was offshore...so she felt she hadn't bonded with him..

Yes she mentioned before she had PTSD because of his acid reflux after he was born ...the excessive crying and not being able to settle him ,she had to go and stay with her mum as Rob was offshore...so she felt she hadn't bonded with him..
So if that's the case, why hasn't she had counselling to over come it? Like jesus my PND made it difficult to bond with my son initially. I'm fortunate that I didnt need outside help to develop that bond and now we are closer than ever. Surely if you had been diagnosed with PTSD they would be advising you to get counselling and help you develop strategies to bond?!

No professional in their right mind would be like oh well, that's that I guess you just won't work through it and you just won't bond with your son. Oh well. 🤷‍♀️

So if that's the case, why hasn't she had counselling to over come it? Like jesus my PND made it difficult to bond with my son initially. I'm fortunate that I didnt need outside help to develop that bond and now we are closer than ever. Surely if you had been diagnosed with PTSD they would be advising you to get counselling and help you develop strategies to bond?!

No professional in their right mind would be like oh well, that's that I guess you just won't work through it and you just won't bond with your son. Oh well. 🤷‍♀️
This is why I beleive shes lying about PTSD!

No idea I'm not sure if she has or not..but if she has it's obviously not worked ,their as distant as ever..

No idea I'm not sure if she has or not..but if she has it's obviously not worked ,their as distant as ever..
But that's my point I suppose. When it comes to your children you would do anything, so if there is a genuine problem you would be putting the work in to sort it surely. If she were to come to me right now I would say the same thing because I, as a stranger can see how detached she is from her own son.

I have enough respect not to go and message her or comment on a post because that's 'her space' and influencers don't allow discussion or opinions in their space and I guess that's up to them.

This forum is a free space though, and I'm not being a dick about it, but really Sarah if you are reading this, examine your actions and think about if your parents were deliberately putting your siblings before yourself, and the impact that would have on you.

Self reflection is key, and I think many influencers are too stuck in their bubble to see past the end of their noses.

It's not easy, and none of us are perfect, but I do strive to examine my actions, especially in light of any criticism I may recieve.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off to London so L wont get his hour in costa with her later 🙄
Can’t miss out on her #gifted tattoo removal.

I still can’t believe she’s getting the laser hair removal gifted from another company too after she complained that the first company said she was too blonde.

This woman can afford £800 handbags just for fun. Stop gifting her mega expensive things!!

Reactions: 7
Can’t miss out on her #gifted tattoo removal.

I still can’t believe she’s getting the laser hair removal gifted from another company too after she complained that the first company said she was too blonde.

This woman can afford £800 handbags just for fun. Stop gifting her mega expensive things!!
Surely it means she shouldn't be getting it done if a company has told her shes too blonde.

She absolutely rips the arse out of it whenever she goes to London. Went for the laser tattoo removal which was early afternoon and she’s still in London at gone 7pm having dinner.....anything to avoid Lachlan eh.

Youd think she would have allowed lachlan along to their day out yesterday knowing that she wouldn't get her weekly date with him today...

Why is she so desperate for a 3rd child?! I hope it a boy if so 😂
She is just obsessed with the romanticism of new borns and the attention it brings, IMO. Doesn’t think long term. Where will it sleep , how will
They balance childcare etc.. all the stuff she already grapples with + 1 more.

Reactions: 8
Robs taken Isla swimming and to the park today....totally things that Lachlan could do as well! I honestly just don’t understand why they keep him at nursery when it’s just not necessary.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Robs taken Isla swimming and to the park today....totally things that Lachlan could do as well! I honestly just don’t understand why they keep him at nursery when it’s just not necessary.
I couldn’t imagine not spending half term with my two. I have a school aged child and one in pre school and they have loved this week off together. The children need time to play and be together, yes they get cross and fight but that’s normal for siblings. I work 20 hours a week and on my off days I’m with my youngest. We aren’t hugely exciting, lots of errands, pottering around the house and getting on with jobs. Just the usual stuff of life really and I don’t think he minds, just our normal I suppose. No YouTube action/brand work/insta work for me though. I wonder how Sarah feels about L starting school which will happen soon enough, I am excited for my little one to start but also slightly sad that it’ll mean an end to our two days together.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.