Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rob won't be allowed out as Little Miss Princess Sarah has to sacrifice (or beg, cry or pay for babysitters) her me time when he is deployed. The little dig that he is away for her and the children's birthdays this year as if he and the Navy get together to pick his deployment just to inconvenience her.

Reactions: 6
Rob won't be allowed out as Little Miss Princess Sarah has to sacrifice (or beg, cry or pay for babysitters) her me time when he is deployed. The little dig that he is away for her and the children's birthdays this year as if he and the Navy get together to pick his deployment just to inconvenience her.
I hate to say this too, but let's please not forget that there are deployments, and deployments. Having a partner away for a while is hard going, whether you have kids or not.

But having a partner away in serious conflict, out on patrol for days or weeks at a time, sometimes with as little as a 5 minute satellite phone call (that gets cut off with someone shouting "incoming" and the sound of mortars - yep I've been there)... That's REALLY hard.

Her bleating really gets on my t**ts!

Reactions: 8
My husband is home from a 6month tour, he's a different man after having to scoop up bodies of civilians killed by their own.....but obviously poor Sarah has it harder than anyone 🙄 even though she still got to do everything she wanted too, not as if she had the kids everyday at home....still the same 1hr parenting and packaged dinner a night.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My husband is home from a 6month tour, he's a different man after having to scoop up bodies of civilians killed by their own.....but obviously poor Sarah has it harder than anyone 🙄 even though she still got to do everything she wanted too, not as if she had the kids everyday at home....still the same 1hr parenting and packaged dinner a night.
I'm so sorry, I hope you are both OK. Push push push with welfare and Combat Stress if it gets to much. It's easier the earlier you catch it.xxx

Reactions: 1
Hair and nails done yesterday on her ‘YouTube day’ and making banana bread - I’m sure Lachlan would of loved to help do something like that. But that would mean she actually has to spend time and engage with him. They Really don’t do any ‘normal’ activities at home unless it’s for a picture/brand deal. It’s so sad. Literally watch tv, tit dinner and then Bath n bed. Every. Single. Day.

Reactions: 8
Hair and nails done yesterday on her ‘YouTube day’ and making banana bread - I’m sure Lachlan would of loved to help do something like that. But that would mean she actually has to spend time and engage with him. They Really don’t do any ‘normal’ activities at home unless it’s for a picture/brand deal. It’s so sad. Literally watch tv, tit dinner and then Bath n bed. Every. Single. Day.
You’re absolutely right. Those kids won’t have any of the standard happy memories of that home when they’re older. Not even Christmas! Everything they do together is out at a restaurant or at an event or anywhere else than their bland as duck white IKAYA home.

Reactions: 3
sending love to you both, all i can say is your husband is a hero 👏

Reactions: 7
Shes home and robs picking up Isla. No mention of Lachlan at all. Its just heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How awkward was that bizzare exchange between them?!

“oh hello Robert. Happy weekend!”
“Eh, what? Happy weekend? Thought you said happy new year...?”

so ODD!!!! He looked so bamboozled and clearly couldn’t be arsed with her filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

so ODD!!!! He looked so bamboozled and clearly couldn’t be arsed with her filming.
Also, am I the only one who would be doing one thing and one thing only if my husband was home before the kids.....?!

We've been married a LONG time and I sure as hell wouldn't waste any time filming crap for IG 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, am I the only one who would be doing one thing and one thing only if my husband was home before the kids.....?!

We've been married a LONG time and I sure as hell wouldn't waste any time filming crap for IG 😂
Surprised she doesn’t film that too to be honest! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So their excuse for putting Lachlan in nursery full time no matter if they are at home is to make the most of the money they are paying?!

What disgusting people!!! Make the most of your CHILDREN!!!!!

My daughter goes to after school club once a week. It finishes at 6 and it's a standard rate for the whole session. If I get there early I go straight to pick her up without even thinking about it!!

Sarah honestly please address this issue if that's not true?!?

How can you not miss your child!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She wont even be paying that much anymore with his 30 free hours. She wants to get her moneys worth.. does she not realise if she reduced his days they wouldn't have to pay for them? 🥴

She wont even be paying that much anymore with his 30 free hours. She wants to get her moneys worth.. does she not realise if she reduced his days they wouldn't have to pay for them? 🥴
But she needs that security of knowing shes got somewhere to dump him everyday!

I find them the oddest couple. I always wonder how they’ve had 2 children because I can’t imagine them 2 having sex 😂😂 there’s zero chemistry it’s like they don’t know each other!

Reactions: 14
She says she gets an after school date with Isla on a friday and lachlan on a Thursday. Does she not also take isla for cake with school friends on a wednesday too when Lachlan is still at nursery?

Reactions: 3
I find them the oddest couple. I always wonder how they’ve had 2 children because I can’t imagine them 2 having sex 😂😂 there’s zero chemistry it’s like they don’t know each other!
If you watch some of the earlier vlogs before they had Lachlan you can definitely see a spark between the pair. They seemed very much in love. I actually enjoyed watching them in the early days. She was one of my favourites because I felt sorry for her as she was always on the fringe of the vloggers set and she seemed the more normal of the lot.

Reactions: 2
Their lives are just so weird. She’s wandering around the house/shops/costa/her car with her phone permanently glued to her hand, holding it aloft and talking utter shite into it, she talks at her family through the phone, putting on a constant act and asking inane questions like and making utterly pointless awkward statements like “oh, happy weekend!” To her husband who’s just trying to get a pair of socks or something from his bedroom. She really is a very strange individual. I really don’t understand who she thinks wants to see the majority of the tit she films - boring footage every single day of her kids eating shite for “tea”, her chattering away in her car and her prattling on about bleeping Ballet or gymnastics or swimming - it’s so mundane, so boring and just pointless. No one bleeping CARES!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
As if she’s feeding the family another boring old stir fry and she’s going out for pizza 😂

Reactions: 4
Is the way she pronounces Lachlan normal? I have never heard it pronounced like that before!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.