Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to get her hair done again....I wonder how much money she spends on herself in any given month?!

- hair extensions & up keep
- botox
- filler
- facials
- eyebrows
- nails

Plus the gratuitous amount of eating out/cocktails/take aways she has on a regular basis

She must be spending an absolute fortune!!!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if their chairs are Stokke Tripp trapp Chairs but if they are you can move the seat and foot plate down to an appropriate height to be more like adult dining chairs. Perhaps they just haven’t adjusted them We love ours and have evolved with my children from where we started to introduce solids.

Do you think she struggles to allot her time between her office job, the children, house jobs/cooking and her online stuff. Batch cooking and menu planning is the one biggest thing I can do to help me feel organised, in as much control as possible to give the children and I time together and also a balanced diet. She and I are not so dissimilar in so far as we are part time working military wives with children the same age. I’m not an ‘influencer/blogger’ but I just feel she is missing out on so much of the real stuff. It won’t be long before both are at school and the days of little ones at home will be over. I used to follow her because she at one time appeared relatable but that hasn’t been the case for a while now.

Reactions: 4
She is in a baby chair and plate still because she has only just stopped using the buggy for her don’t forget 😂

Reactions: 1
Off to get her hair done again....I wonder how much money she spends on herself in any given month?!

- hair extensions & up keep
- botox
- filler
- facials
- eyebrows
- nails

Plus the gratuitous amount of eating out/cocktails/take aways she has on a regular basis

She must be spending an absolute fortune!!!!
Dont forget her £800 bag she got in the sale 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are so used to eating out or the children being fed at nursery / after school club or childminder that they are not prepared for actual family dinners. Eating different food from their parents and using must too young for them cutlery and sitting on babyseats.

Dinnertime can be a right pain, especially during the week when you have work and after school activities. I get that it is much more convenient to leave it to nursery to feed your child but the sitting down as a family discussing your day, everyone eating the same meal is a vital part of family life. A habit they want to start getting into sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 2
They are so used to eating out or the children being fed at nursery / after school club or childminder that they are not prepared for actual family dinners. Eating different food from their parents and using must too young for them cutlery and sitting on babyseats.

Dinnertime can be a right pain, especially during the week when you have work and after school activities. I get that it is much more convenient to leave it to nursery to feed your child but the sitting down as a family discussing your day, everyone eating the same meal is a vital part of family life. A habit they want to start getting into sooner rather than later.
Theyre gonna struggle when L starts big school with food ect.

“Oh, Lachlan doesn’t want to be filmed so I’m filming Daddy instead..... oh you DO want to be filmed Lachlan!!!”

No. Sarah. For gods sake you dopey bint, the kid doesn’t want to be filmed - he wants some genuine attention from his parents. Not for the camera. Are you really so incapable of parenting him that you need to constantly hide behind your phone when you are with him? It’s disgusting. Put your bloody phone away, why are you filming this? Like, seriously- ask yourself why? No one is remotely interested in seeing you and your gormless husband and your half drunk coffee in costa. Honestly- no one cares. Focus your attention on your CHILD, not on your bloody phone and not on a bunch of random strangers on the internet that you don’t even know.?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
One of the kids is saying ‘hi video’ when she’s speaking to rob. They have the camera shoved in their faces day in and day out. Anytime they do something remotely interesting (in her opinion) she’s got her phone out.
It was Miss Isla saying "hi video". Sarah is really turning that kid into a precocious little so-and-so. 😒

Reactions: 7
“Oh, Lachlan doesn’t want to be filmed so I’m filming Daddy instead..... oh you DO want to be filmed Lachlan!!!”

No. Sarah. For gods sake you dopey bint, the kid doesn’t want to be filmed - he wants some genuine attention from his parents. Not for the camera. Are you really so incapable of parenting him that you need to constantly hide behind your phone when you are with him? It’s disgusting. Put your bloody phone away, why are you filming this? Like, seriously- ask yourself why? No one is remotely interested in seeing you and your gormless husband and your half drunk coffee in costa. Honestly- no one cares. Focus your attention on your CHILD, not on your bloody phone and not on a bunch of random strangers on the internet that you don’t even know.?
The way he just closed up when she started filming too.. Take the hint?! Honestly.

One thing that is good about her account is that before finding her I thought I spent too much time in cafes. Apparently it could be worse! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How much time (and money come to think of it) does she spend in Costa..... jeez!

Reactions: 5
How much time (and money come to think of it) does she spend in Costa..... jeez!
I know, I’m sure there are a few independent cafes where she lives. Surely she could spend her money in them rather than Costa! They probably have better coffee too 👍🏼

You absoutely should not deal with negative emotion with distraction. I hope she doesnt teach this to her kids!

Has she ever actually explained why Lachlan goes to nursery on a Thursday and Friday afternoon when she is not at work?
I would honestly be genuinely interested to hear her reasoning!

Has she ever actually explained why Lachlan goes to nursery on a Thursday and Friday afternoon when she is not at work?
I would honestly be genuinely interested to hear her reasoning!
I think I recall she once made a passing comment about it just saying that they pay for him to go for the full week so that’s why they put him in every day, even when she’s at home. And that Thursday is her “you tube” work day even though she’s not in her real job she said it was her day for doing “work” for YouTube............which translates as a day for her to doss around getting her hair/nails/Botox/fillers/facial done & going to Costa umpteen times 🙄

If I was her, I would work the same hours she currently does (4 days worth) over 5 days. So she could do a couple of drop offs and pick ups.

If I was her, I would work the same hours she currently does (4 days worth) over 5 days. So she could do a couple of drop offs and pick ups.
agree. If it was an option. I dunno what she does so no idea if she could do it but essentially she puts him in nursery and works long hours 4days a week because she wants to and would rather do that and have her Thursday for faffing around than spend more time with her kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

It seems like she gets a lot of evenings to herself as well.
She does ballet every week, she sees friends for meals and “catchups” regularly. Her mum flies down from Scotland to babysit when Sarah clicks her fingers.

I wonder how often Rob goes out with the lads. Considering they live 2 minutes away from his naval base and on a naval estate there must be plenty of opportunities for him.
She seems to really milk the military wife thing and he seems to go right along with it.

It seems like she gets a lot of evenings to herself as well.
She does ballet every week, she sees friends for meals and “catchups” regularly. Her mum flies down from Scotland to babysit when Sarah clicks her fingers.

I wonder how often Rob goes out with the lads. Considering they live 2 minutes away from his naval base and on a naval estate there must be plenty of opportunities for him.
She seems to really milk the military wife thing and he seems to go right along with it.
Rob doesn’t exactly seem like one of the lads, does he?

She used to work 5 days didn't she. For me, youtube isn't as important as seeing your kids. I work 4 days a week, but I do 35 hours over 4 days. I have a Friday off with my youngest who hasn't started school yet. It means I can take and collect my biggest from school one day a week too.
When my youngest starts school I plan to stretch my hours over 5 days and do 3 pick ups a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.