Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what I find harder to watch the ignoring Lachlan or the false, awkward interactions with him.

Reactions: 2
Listen Sarah, listening to kids doing reading books is right up there with swimming lessons on the torture scale, nobody gives a duck about anybody else’s kid reading, it’s hard enough sitting through your own.
You don’t need to story everything.

Other people’s kids: not that cute 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Listen Sarah, listening to kids doing reading books is right up there with swimming lessons on the torture scale, nobody gives a duck about anybody else’s kid reading, it’s hard enough sitting through your own.
You don’t need to story everything.

Other people’s kids: not that cute 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was suprised Isla couldnt read the word 'not'

Reactions: 4
Is this woman ever not in Costa? She spends such a ridiculous amount of time in there every bloody week!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she shows her food it makes me sad, she looks like she deprives herself, and her family of decent size meal!

Her posts of her family trying to eat their awful looking dinners are the worst most invasive thing. One of the kids is saying ‘hi video’ when she’s speaking to rob. They have the camera shoved in their faces day in and day out. Anytime they do something remotely interesting (in her opinion) she’s got her phone out. Isla dancing in Costa for the camera, then in the car in her ballet stuff is just weird content. No one wants to see your kid in a leotard every time she’s got a bloody class

Reactions: 10
I was suprised Isla couldnt read the word 'not'
I was the exact same!! I'm pretty sure that's one of the first words they learn?
I didn't like how she thought it was hilarious.. maybe spend more time sounding out and pronunciation with her?!

Reactions: 7
Saying hello to her kid and husband on stories like it’s the first time they’ve seen each other all day - so weird, communicating through a phone just for strangers content and viewing. Why is she so obsessed with showing us her shite food and exercise. So odd. And yes isla gets a plate of chicken nuggets or whatever it was. They never seem to have fruit or veg ever!!!!!! Also no Sarah you haven’t got the parenting / working balance right. Because you spend a lot of your time at home ‘doin YouTube stuff’ or at a nail shop or Botox place - me thinks self care is her main priority and Money of course. Definitely parenting comes last.

Reactions: 10
Saying hello to her kid and husband on stories like it’s the first time they’ve seen each other all day - so weird, communicating through a phone just for strangers content and viewing. Why is she so obsessed with showing us her shite food and exercise. So odd. And yes isla gets a plate of chicken nuggets or whatever it was. They never seem to have fruit or veg ever!!!!!! Also no Sarah you haven’t got the parenting / working balance right. Because you spend a lot of your time at home ‘doin YouTube stuff’ or at a nail shop or Botox place - me thinks self care is her main priority and Money of course. Definitely parenting comes last.
She sees her kids for about an hour a day, at best. Her choice. If she actually wanted to, she could get a part time job so that she could do the school drop off & pick up at normal time and be there for her kids in the evenings.

She’s so weird with the oversharing and posts the most random videos of her kids. Isla prancing about in Costa and the car I wouldn’t even video that tit for myself let alone share it on the gram. Who the duck is interested. Seems like she trying to morph Isla into her ideal of what a little girl should be. Isla isn’t exactly the most elegant child which is fine! Let her be herself. Stop shoving a camera in your families faces constantly.

As for the food🤮 A rock hard poached egg #goals

Reactions: 12
Why does Isla have such a baby plate and sit on that baby chair?
how old is Isla ? My two are 8 and 4 and always have an adult plate with smaller portion to be fair my 8 year old almost matches me on portion size 😂

how old is Isla ? My two are 8 and 4 and always have an adult plate with smaller portion to be fair my 8 year old almost matches me on portion size 😂
She’s 5, will be 6 in April.

old enough to be sitting in a proper chair for dinner and eating from a proper plate.

Reactions: 6
If my kids had been prancing around in Costa like that I would have told them to sit down. It’s not cute Sarah, it’s annoying!

Reactions: 9
Sarah would be the last person I’d want to teach any child to read/speak, she’s bloody awful with her ths and ffs.

Her fake giggle she constantly does, she actually sounds a bit simple. No wonder her kids can’t read or speak right as she just giggles at them through a phone most of the day. Making them dance for the gram. The video of Isla in the car was just soooo weird. And agree I also wouldn’t dream of filming something like that even for myself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.