Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This screams alarm bells to me. She has suffered with eating disorders in the past and is now editing her photographs to make her ankles look smaller. Her flipping ankles?!?
Honestly, this is a serious sign that she needs some help. I wish her friends and family would stop pending that this behaviour is normal and get her to a doctors.
Completely agree. It’s really worrying, as well as the fact their portions of food always look minuscule compared to what my family eat! Or maybe we eat too much?!
I think it’s plainly obvious that she still has body image issues. Why don’t her family or husband say anything to her? To be honest though I’m sure Rob’s a nice guy but he just seems like such a pushover.....

Reactions: 8
Completely agree. It’s really worrying, as well as the fact their portions of food always look minuscule compared to what my family eat! Or maybe we eat too much?!
I think it’s plainly obvious that she still has body image issues. Why don’t her family or husband say anything to her? To be honest though I’m sure Rob’s a nice guy but he just seems like such a pushover.....
She is riddled with issues. It’s plain to see. She’s got major issues with her body & appearance, massive problems with food & portion sizes and she’s got major control issues.
Rob just seems like a total wet blanket. There nothing between the ears there at all, no backbone. He’s just like this gormless man who wanders around the house occasionally muttering a few incoherent sentences and grinning like an idiot.

• Haha
Wow , it's even worse than last weeks pre ballet car dance with her daughter. Why does she think that's appropriate to share? Actually beyond me.

Reactions: 6
What a set of cunts. The fact he steals food cos they don’t offer him a plate. He will of eaten 2 hours ago. Why can’t he have a small plate of food?
Also they must all be related to me bleeping bean because they all look, act awkward and talk like him. Set of bleeping idiots.
Poor Lachlan. Gets sent to bed because he’s hungry. He’s THREE, ffs give him some supper you bleeping self obsessed, food hitler. It’s okay for little miss Botox face she’s had her snacks from Costa with princess eyelahhhhhhh - ameelllliiiaaaaaaaaa.
Honestly they are the WORST. She doesn’t deserve to abuses her kids and use them to gain money she isn’t even catering for their basic needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes they are all so awkward aren't they 😂😂😂 the way Sarah talks and the way she's always so hunched over! So unattractive!!!

Reactions: 1
You can hear in his voice how pissed off rob is that Lachlan took islas food. Nursery teas are not the equivalent to home teas. At nursery their main meal is lunch time.

Reactions: 9
That poor boy. How can they deny him food every night and get angry when he's taking food , oh it's because it's off their golden child. The fact they said 'stealing' as well. Give him a plate of his own and he won't have to help himself 😫 poor kiddo.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The poor wee boy, I feel so upset after watching that 😢
If he’s “stealing” food he is hungry! No matter if he had dinner at nursery he is hungry now.
How can they do that?
I could not let any of my children go hungry like that.
And as for calling it stealing, I mean ffs!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Im sure 'tea' at nursery is normally finger sandwhiches or something similar. I can imagine Isla has a cooked dinner at school (although I think L would too at lunch time!) Isla probably gets a snack after school which is what 'tea' at nursery would be for L. Absoutely shocking they dont feed him!

This makes no sense to me but this is the tea menu from his nursery

Attachments

And she wonders why people have reported her to the social...... denying your child food, chastising him for taking food and then sending him to bed HUNGRY.

despicable. Just cruel and horrible. ☹☹☹

It's like she purposley puts negative stories about Lachlan up?
the woman has serious psychological issues and needs professional help. Her treatment of Lachlan is horrific and the fact that she uploads that for all the world too see just rings so many alarm bells.

Reactions: 7
How can she deny him food. He's a little boy! Children grow! They need food to do so! Nursery and school portions can be small. They use Alot of energy running around etc. And children's appetites fluctuate (I think).

Some days my daughters eat loads and some days not as much.

On Monday my 7 year old had 4 slices of toast for breakfast, sausage mash and veg and a pudding at school. An apple at break. Raisins walking home from school. 5 tacos and rice for tea!!!! Then you hurt and a brownie!! She had had a very busy and active weekend with various parties and hobbies etc so I think this is why. By Tuesday she ate as normal..... As long as they are not eating constant rubbish food is fuel for growing kids!!

How can she deny him food. He's a little boy! Children grow! They need food to do so! Nursery and school portions can be small. They use Alot of energy running around etc. And children's appetites fluctuate (I think).

Some days my daughters eat loads and some days not as much.

On Monday my 7 year old had 4 slices of toast for breakfast, sausage mash and veg and a pudding at school. An apple at break. Raisins walking home from school. 5 tacos and rice for tea!!!! Then you hurt and a brownie!! She had had a very busy and active weekend with various parties and hobbies etc so I think this is why. By Tuesday she ate as normal..... As long as they are not eating constant rubbish food is fuel for growing kids!!
And lets face it L isnt a small child, he probably does need more food than nursery give him.

Mine has her 'tea' at nursery which is usually fairly substantial, like today she had two helpings of beans on toast, but I always always offer her supper with us, at about half five. Most of the time she eats a tiny amount, but I always offer it to her.
Couldn't imagine refusing her dinner that her brother is eating!

She’s teaching him that his hunger is wrong. Jesus, she’s setting him off on such a bad track. Children that age don’t know to lie about wanting food or stealing food. They’re just reacting to the way their body feels and their needs.
Really young children hardly ever overeat or stuff themselves with food. They’re pretty good at self limiting and just reacting to their urges.

I feel so bad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone know her address? I'm genuinely up for reporting her. Sending a small child to bed HUNGRY when you have a house full of tit beige Aldi food is so unacceptable. I can't believe she thinks she's sharing "content". She is hideous.
Shes already been reported by someone, im assuming the hospital and she was proved to be a fit mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.