Sarah - This Mama Life #4 Stands like a man, whilst grinning for the ‘gram’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are never going to find out about “someone’s” lunch now as “someone” just ate it without filming it.
FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We are never going to find out about “someone’s” lunch now as “someone” just ate it without filming it.
FFS!
Just so you know Sarah, no one gives a flying duck about your terrible food. It is not remotely interesting or inspiring. Let your dull husband eat his dull sandwich in peace. Can’t for the life of me understand why he lets you film him eating, my husband certainly wouldn’t and neither would my kids

Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t understand why she thinks anyone cares to see what she or any of the family eat?! It’s the most bizzare thing. Particularly when they don’t actually cook - she warms stuff up or gives the kids pre packed crap like sausage rolls. It’s boring, unhealthy and uninspired. What’s the point?

Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t understand why she thinks anyone cares to see what she or any of the family eat?! It’s the most bizzare thing. Particularly when they don’t actually cook - she warms stuff up or gives the kids pre packed crap like sausage rolls. It’s boring, unhealthy and uninspired. What’s the point?
I wonder if she has ever learnt or been taught to cook? I know I wasn’t able to do much in the kitchen before I our children arrived. I went from home, to boarding school. Then the army and it was only when my husband went on deployment when our first was about 1 I got motivated. I understand that life is busy and time is often short, especially after school/work/nursery but there are so many things she could do speedily in the evenings.i just think of how expensive pre prepped meals are and I’m yet to be convinced about the deliver to your door food kits.

If it was just her & Rob it probably wouldn’t bother me but it’s the fact that she’s got 2 young kids and they eat crap all the time. She goes for a lot of veggie stuff - I think she believes that if it’s meat free it must be a healthy option - but it’s all just so bland and always out of a packet. I’ve never seen her make a proper meal
For the family. (Sorry but dousing some corn on the cob in a jar of curry sauce is not cooking!!!!!)

Reactions: 3
Her latest insta post is hilarious! Arent most of there sunday afternoons spent in the pub or out for food? 😂😂

Still filming even when L is upset & talking to her. Absolute knob. Why would anyone be interested in what they eat & what work outs she does?! So boring!

Reactions: 8
I’m so not buying all the affectionate stories she’s been doing with L just lately, it’s obvious she’s been reading these threads, but not acknowledging she has done so, all of that is basically her responding to the fact we know she has very little in the way of a bond with him and is purely for our benefit, which is just sad!

So Sarah, if you are reading this, it’s too little too late, we’ve all seen how you treat that little boy, if you spent more time concentrating on your family instead of posting mundane photos of your tea and posing in your ballet tit, you might be able to have an actual relationship with your Son...something to think about!!

I'd be embarrassed over the amount of pre packaged crap shes bought in that aldi shop 😬 literally not one peice of fruit or veg 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'd be embarrassed over the amount of pre packaged crap shes bought in that aldi shop 😬 literally not one peice of fruit or veg 🙈
literally gobsmacked- I know we know how bad they eat but e see ANY fresh produce. Literally everything in a plastic bag. They eat utter tit, AND A BIT LOUDER FOR THOSE AT THE BACK... you eat like tit Sarah... your poor kids. Mummy not only ships them off to anyone and everywhere she can’t even cook a decent meal for them.

no wonder her and captain birds eye go out all the time and order pizza and go to Costa.

• Haha
literally gobsmacked- I know we know how bad they eat but e see ANY fresh produce. Literally everything in a plastic bag. They eat utter tit, AND A BIT LOUDER FOR THOSE AT THE BACK... you eat like tit Sarah... your poor kids. Mummy not only ships them off to anyone and everywhere she can’t even cook a decent meal for them.

no wonder her and captain birds eye go out all the time and order pizza and go to Costa.
‘Captain Birds Eye’! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Who exactly are these people apologising to when they say sorry for not being on stories for any length of time? 👀

Who exactly are these people apologising to when they say sorry for not being on stories for any length of time? 👀
The hun brigade. ‘You ok hun?’ ‘Haven’t heard from you for a while hun’ ‘everything alright hun?’ Although I think most of the concern is in her imagination

• Haha
Absolute lols at the latest AD.
Firstly the peas still look frozen I bet it was all a set up. I’ve never seen her kids eat anything green let alone anything ‘homemade’

hilarious.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Absolute lols at the latest AD.
Firstly the peas still look frozen I bet it was all a set up. I’ve never seen her kids eat anything green let alone anything ‘homemade’

hilarious.
They definitely looked frozen 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.