Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she's surprised he's only napping while on her in Scotland, he's probably really unsettled and I can't imagine the flight is good for his little ears.

Reactions: 10
What time do we think she'll get back tonight? Considering she was still at a park 5 hours ago and she has to fly back and then drive the two hours from the airport to home.

Reactions: 1
What time do we think she'll get back tonight? Considering she was still at a park 5 hours ago and she has to fly back and then drive the two hours from the airport to home.
I wondered if the school had an inset day tomorrow so they will fly back then.

Reactions: 1
Right, who can understand a word that she says on the Ad for the fish toy thing? She speaks so fast and doesn’t enunciate her words.

Reactions: 5
Right, who can understand a word that she says on the Ad for the fish toy thing? She speaks so fast and doesn’t enunciate her words.
I’ve transcribed it for you:

“I’m glad I got my own way and had a third baby. I told me downtrodden husband that we’d get free things if we did ha ha ha. I was looking for bigger better things but beggars can’t be choosers. This is a battery operated thing that keeps young Kenny entertained - thank god as I really can’t be done with him. He’s so demanding, he just wants to eat and sleep, eat and sleep and eat and sleep and I really wanted a cutesy Instagrammable daughter I could mould into me by making her wear clothes and shoes that make her look like the Honey Monster.

Anyway, I was gifted this six months ago but even though I hate doing my actual job and want the freedom to dedicate myself to hairies, nailies and lashies, I can’t actually be bothered having to do any work - they should just give me the stuff, ha ha ha.

So 25% off if you use the code #content. Walk don’t run guyzzzzz”

Reactions: 21
Just spat my coffee everywhere laughing at this!

And obvious she was reading it out loud like a bad speech - for a content creator she’s pretty crap at creating content

Reactions: 9
Wonder what’s going on with the radio silence, apart from posting an ad, she’s not manically posting about the journey back from Aberdeen. This is either because: 1. Family have had a word and banned her or 2. She’s kept kids off school and knows she’ll get flamed for missing 1st day back…..

Reactions: 2
Or they travelled really late at night and she threw the kids into school regardless.

Reactions: 7
The last few times she’s been to Scotland it’s very quiet… interesting I think

Views are down so I’ll play it again…they’re down because it’s shit and people are fed up of constant ads from you.

Reactions: 11