Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mybb2016

Does anyone else follow her friend Karena Valentina on Instagram? They seem to be good friends but seem really mismatched as friends
I always think this too, they’re so different. They didn’t go to the same school, I think they both went to uni in Aberdeen, but Karena is 2 years younger than Sarah. They definitely don’t have the same friendship group. Maybe they worked together at Enigma, I can remember most of the girls that worked there but not Karena specifically. It does feel a bit like another one of those friendships that Sarah clings onto 😬

Reactions: 3
I think she has a warped view from having lots of leave between deployments that if Rob wasn’t in the navy he’d be around all of the time, when in reality most parents are dividing and conquering the school run and clubs and not benefiting from lengthy lunches and extremely lenient working arrangements
The sad think is most of us generally single parent, I know in our house it's divide and conquer but we have a military planning with calenders, he works shift, I'm doing my masters, and lucky I'm home most of tge time I care for my granny too, and honestly my husband does most of the activities, but we're a team
---
When my kids were small my husband worked really long hours and often abroad for work trips. Honestly in some ways it was easier when he was away as one less person to think about!
Totally agree!!!.... I feel spoilt when he's home

Last edited:
I think her SIL commented on her post saying can't wait to see you all next week...so I'm presuming Sarah's making the journey!
No. The SIL just said a generic Happy Easter. Sarah said can’t wait to see you all next week. I’m sure they’re all just thrilled 😵💫

• Haha

Els22

If she's not eating properly it won't help with her milk supply. When i BF my 2 I was ravenous!

choccythief

The only reason her baby routine would be of interest, is as a model of what not to do.

And there won’t be another parent of a 4 month old who is mad enough to revolve their life around the endless leisure pursuits of their older siblings. Her absurd self inflicted madness now includes:

Meels football regular team
Meels football training team
Meels dancing
Meels swimming
Meels piano (?)
Ticky football
Ticky basketball
Ticky karate
Ticky swimming
Kenny baby sensory

As well as afterschool club, mandated costa, and softplay/climbing every weekend.
Don’t forget Meels and Ticky football matches!!!!

C_jones

Only reason she wants a seven seater is because number four is being planned Nobody is gifting her a car, her engagement is shocking and there's be zero return in that investment by the brand
does she really need a 7 seater or is it another want because something ‘better’ exists?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
He’s still dropping below the 9th centile?? Why is she or anyone else not worried and demanding she gives him formula as her breast milk is obviously not cutting it. At least he isn’t far of weaning although we all know what the portions she gives her other kids are like. I wonder how they size up for their age
Is she seeing anyone though that would pick up on it? Or is she just weighing him?

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
If she's not eating properly it won't help with her milk supply. When i BF my 2 I was ravenous!
I remember once making myself two full sandwiches for lunch followed by a Snickers bar. This was after a good breakfast and had a huge dinner in the evening! I couldn’t keep weight on. I’m sure this is a key reason why she’s is breast feeding.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
That ditl- she posted that co op lunch weeks ago. I remember because I’d bought my daughter the same one the day before. Why bother? It’s clearly not one day. Just enjoy the time off!