Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she ask the exact same question about another upcycle project? How to get rid of the orange wood. Or was I dreaming?!

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she ask the exact same question about another upcycle project? How to get rid of the orange wood. Or was I dreaming?!
She’s bound to have. When I first stumbled upon her they were in the old Navy house she hated but just about to move into where they are and she as always doing stuff to furniture and running to B and Q at 10pm to get exactly the same shade of paint that was already there.

I’m just surprised she’s not selling up and moving like Charlotte Greedy

Why does she have to say everything is ‘wee’? We get it,you’re from Scotland! But you live in England now hun!

Reactions: 9
She was gifted that maxi cosi swing seat not that long ago wasn’t she? When Connie would nearly be too big for it? And hadn’t she already bought a Mamaroo which is effectively the same thing? She’s so greedy. Why didn’t she just say no I have one to save wasting it or donate it to someone else who could get full use of it instead and maybe couldn’t have afforded it.

Reactions: 4
Has anything changed since weaning last time Sarah? Not sure- was it recommended then to give your children tiny positions of beige, dry food 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It seems like beggars can be choosers, you've got your cringy outfit reel 😂
Yasssssssssssssssss!!

🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

What have we done to deserve this?! She’s spoiling us
---
It’s a sign of old age when the first thing you think is “a jumper and a jacket…with bare legs”

IMG_3387.jpeg

And the second thing I thought was “why though?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like she looks like if my mum wore that outfit 🤣... it's looks like she's tried to dress like a teenager.. just awful.

Reactions: 3
‘Oversized denim jacket’ 🧐 what?! Okkkkkkkk

She has 3 comments all from other instatwats. Her engagement is piss poor.

Why do cleaning brands send her freebies, we never see her do any cleaning.
Must say, little C is really cute but I bet she’s fuming that he’s the image of L

Reactions: 4
She is the only person I ever see talking about Instagram algorithms, Sarah you’re not getting engagement because your content is always copied from somewhere else, boring, not aspirational, not funny

Reactions: 10