Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very obvious that there wasn’t a good turn out for Lachlan’s party, if there had been she would have instagrammed the living tit out of it. Poor kid.

She’s so stupid, trying to claim that the lack of photos of the other kids is due to her trying to protect their privacy - so what, she didn’t give b a crap about the privacy of the kids at Islas party?! Would be lovely if she showed the same concern for the privacy & welfare if her own children eh.

What a mess of a woman.

Reactions: 2
I kind of cant believe that it looks like she put loads of effort into Islas party but no Lachlans. 2 massive superhero cakes that were hand made 'by a local lady' for Isla and shop bought for Lachlan? You can't have one without the other. It's not right!

Reactions: 3
I kind of cant believe that it looks like she put loads of effort into Islas party but no Lachlans. 2 massive superhero cakes that were hand made 'by a local lady' for Isla and shop bought for Lachlan? You can't have one without the other. It's not right!

She needs help.
There is no doubt that Isla is the favourite, she couldn’t make it any more obvious. She doesn’t even try to hide it.
There is no maternal bond with her and Lachlan at all. She seems more like a babysitter than his mother and she doesn’t do anything to try to rectify it.
That boy is going to end up with serious issues as he gets older.

She doesn't have any issue with protecting Isla's friend Issac from 'the strange people' on the internet. He was in her weekend vlog just a few weeks ago and she doesn't have any concerns about privacy when Isla is at friends parties. She is has filmed Isla dancing or playing at parties with other children clearly visible plenty of times.

She doesn't have any issue with protecting Isla's friend Issac from 'the strange people' on the internet. He was in her weekend vlog just a few weeks ago and she doesn't have any concerns about privacy when Isla is at friends parties. She is has filmed Isla dancing or playing at parties with other children clearly visible plenty of times.

She couldn’t give a crap about anyone’s privacy - she’s just using that as an excuse so she doesn’t have to admit that hardly anyone attended Lachlan’s party. And where was best friend -and fellow “insta mummy” Jess Avey? Or does she only show up for Islas party?!

Isn’t best pal Jess, Lachlan’s Godmother? Always got me a little that she chose someone she knew a short while only through online life to be her child’s Godmother 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
You must realise as a parent youre doing something wrong if noone comes to your childs party. Im assuming its because he doesnt really know how to play/interact with others. I can imagine hes very hands on and weve seen her show no disipline towards that and I know the nursery are very lenient on disapline too.

I see shes shared another baby loss picture too!

Oh Christ she has shared Mrs Meldrum as an account to follow 🙄 she couldn’t even be bothered to meet with her before and made Sarah come round and visit while she did her ironing. She is so desperate to be in with all the instagrammers It’s embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on a minute... can someone explain to me why he’s still in a COT at 3 years old? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Hang on a minute... can someone explain to me why he’s still in a COT at 3 years old? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

He’s still got a dummy
He’s still in nappies with no sign of toilet training
He’s still always wheeled around in a pushchair
She shoves him in bed straight from nursery without even offering him anything to eat

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ooh a special visitor is on the way.... looks like it’s time for a visit from Granny. What the chances she has an event to attend or a weekend away planned?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because shes a lazy fucker who instead of getting her tit together would rather let her son lives like a baby instead of parenting. literally spends an hour a day with the poor kid he’s in bed super early doesn’t even get tea or supper at home. It’s bordering on emotional abuse if you ask me. The actually lack of parenting she does is shocking!!

Reactions: 6
Because shes a lazy fucker who instead of getting her tit together would rather let her son lives like a baby instead of parenting. literally spends an hour a day with the poor kid he’s in bed super early doesn’t even get tea or supper at home. It’s bordering on emotional abuse if you ask me. The actually lack of parenting she does is shocking!!
And the sad thing is she's probably gonna change everything at once. Put him in a bunk bed with Isla, take his dummy away and put him in pants and then wonder why hes having meltdowns.

Lachlan’s cot doesn’t even look like it’s fully lowered! No wonder he can escape, wonder when he will get a bed , poor kid.

Lachlan’s cot doesn’t even look like it’s fully lowered! No wonder he can escape, wonder when he will get a bed , poor kid.
He just looks like a giant baby in there.
Both my kids were in a bed by the age of 2. Even my rather unruly son. He loved being treated like a big boy, not just shoved in a bed because hes too much work.

My little one is just 3 months older than Lachlan, she’s been potty trained since January and has been out of the cot since February LAST year! My little boy is a full year younger than Lachlan, he has just turned 2, and he’s starting to potty train. We’re also taking him out of his cot this month (later than I had planned but he’s barely two! 🤣)

Neither of them take a bottle of milk to bed like a baby. My 3 year old sits at the table with us at 5:30/6, we have tea together and off she goes to bed at 7pm. With a FULL belly, because I don’t just bring her home from preschool and fling her pyjamas at her as soon as she walks in the door. I also have a 6 year old, she’s just a few months older than Isla, and my favourite time of the day is when your daily routine of work, school, dinner, housework is done and you can sit down together at tea time and enjoy tea together as a family.

She enjoys a clean house, don’t we all?! But has anyone ever noticed that she’s always mentioning about cleaning the house, doing jobs around the house, pointing the camera at the tiniest few blocks on the floor and she panics about the mess. I remember a vlog where she got home early afternoon and Rob hadn’t don’t much housework and she wouldn’t stop mentioning it to him. She likes a clean house and things to be already done! Putting Lachlan in bed early means she can sit with the least messy child and not have to do much cleaning. It’s an obsession in many ways.

He doesnt climb out, he used to on to the changing table so she moved the cot around so he couldnt 🙄

My LO is the same age at Lachlan, and still in a cot and a buggy. There, I said it.

I am by no means a fan of Sarah and actually really quite dislike her but I wanted to get that off chest as some comments on here are beginning to make me feel like a bad mother.
I am not lazy; my LO is happy, cosy and feels safe in the cot. (That being said, the big bed will be happening in half term when I actually have a chance to convert the cot into a bed!).
Re the buggy, getting to nursery and us to work on time in the mornings would be a nightmare otherwise. It’s not us strapping our child down to keep them contained, it’s for practicality.
Yes, Sarah is proving to be quite abhorrent, especially if the ‘theories’ about her baby loss turn out to be true, but she is not the only parent to still have a child in a cot and/or buggy!

Reactions: 10
My LO is the same age at Lachlan, and still in a cot and a buggy. There, I said it.

I am by no means a fan of Sarah and actually really quite dislike her but I wanted to get that off chest as some comments on here are beginning to make me feel like a bad mother.
I am not lazy; my LO is happy, cosy and feels safe in the cot. (That being said, the big bed will be happening in half term when I actually have a chance to convert the cot into a bed!).
Re the buggy, getting to nursery and us to work on time in the mornings would be a nightmare otherwise. It’s not us strapping our child down to keep them contained, it’s for practicality.
Yes, Sarah is proving to be quite abhorrent, especially if the ‘theories’ about her baby loss turn out to be true, but she is not the only parent to still have a child in a cot and/or buggy!
but sarah doesn’t just use the buggy for practicality. She has him in it on days out to the park etc. That’s what frustrates people.

The comments on here are specific to Sarah, please don’t take anything on here personally.

It’s just the whole way she treats him to be honest, she completely babies him in every way - no for his comfort or benefit but because it makes life easier for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.