Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if anyone does ask her, she’s never going to admit that she’s lied about it (If that is the case)

she will just go off on one about trolls and all the usual chat about the “horrible hate website” that she’s done before. She will turn it all around to suit her own agenda.

Reactions: 3
Like I said she could have miscarried with the coil actually in. It does happen. Therefore she may not be as afraid of miscarrying again as it was due to the coil. It’s a wild guess.

Like I said she could have miscarried with the coil actually in. It does happen. Therefore she may not be as afraid of miscarrying again as it was due to the coil. It’s a wild guess.
But she wrote that she'd "been there before" (the early pregnancy unit) and been told there was no heartbeat. I think regardless of the cause of the miscarriage it would be very upsetting and would cause worry in subsequent pregnancies.

She would have had to go to the EPU to see if it was a viable pregnancy. She would have realised she might be pregnant with the coil because she might have missed a period. Yeah it would cause worry for a next pregnancy but because she knew the cause was the coil it makes it only a worry as much as if you’ve had healthy pregnancies.

I’m sure if this was the case though she would have talked about it before. The chance of it happening twice are extremely unlikely. It’s all very confusing!

She would have had to go to the EPU to see if it was a viable pregnancy. She would have realised she might be pregnant with the coil because she might have missed a period. Yeah it would cause worry for a next pregnancy but because she knew the cause was the coil it makes it only a worry as much as if you’ve had healthy pregnancies.

I’m sure if this was the case though she would have talked about it before. The chance of it happening twice are extremely unlikely. It’s all very confusing!
But she filmed a whole vlog of going to the EPU with Lachlan. She said shed never been there before and only been to hospital to have Isla.

And if she had been to the EPU before, if she had suffered the utter heartbreak of sitting in the EPU and finding out her baby had gone, she would know that the EPU is NOT a place to waltz in with your bloody camera!!

Having already lost babys and then having to return to the EPU with my son, I couldn't even bring myself to look at my phone. I felt sick and stared at my shoes, absolutely petrified that my heart was about to be shattered all over again. It was not an opportunity to sit and giggle with my camera out and film my husband in the waiting room while people around her go through the absolute worst day of their lives.

Apparently shed already been through that twice before! So I would argue that you'd never bloody forget where the EPU is and youd never forget that awful atmosphere and knowing that it would never occur to you to make a light hearted vlog in the bloody waiting room. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Possible that she may have miscarried after Lachlan? But again I just can't see her keeping quiet about something like that or at least take a day or two off social media.

And then to be so vocal about having a baby next year (you doesn't say try for a baby or hope to have a baby).

Reactions: 2
Possible that she may have miscarried after Lachlan? But again I just can't see her keeping quiet about something like that or at least take a day or two off social media.

And then to be so vocal about having a baby next year (you doesn't say try for a baby or hope to have a baby).
But when she posted that instagram picture the other day she was talking about the time she went to the EPU with Lachlan and she said shed already been here before and lost a baby. In the vlog at the time she said she hadnt.

I dont want to think that shes not being truthful. Its too awful a thing to lie about. But what shes said just doesn't make sense.

She said shed had no miscarriages before isla. She vlogged the decision to start trying for their second baby and having her coil removed and the next month had conceived first time. She vlogged going to the EPU with lachlan and didn't know where it was. Her grid post now says that at some point before lachlan shed lost 2 babys in the EPU.

What strikes me as odd is that she kept so quite about these two loses, never mentioned them, but was happy to vlog and instagram her visit to the EPU with a threatened miscarriage of lachlan having kept radio silent on the two losses she mentioned this week.

Losing 2 babys privately is beyond understandable but living through that and then wanting to record yourself in the waiting room of the EPU when you know exactly what may be coming?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Nope, not after Lachlan.
In her grid post - a post about her experience with bleeding during her pregnancy with Lachlan- she states that she’s “been here before” and that the “last time it happened” she was on her own as Rob was away and that they did a scan and told her she had lost a baby. So she’s talking about something that’s allegedly happened prior to her pregnancy with Lachlan.

But this is completely contradicted by her vlog about the same visit to EPU with the bleeding (with Lachlan) where she states that she’s never been there (the hospital) before apart from when she had Isla and clearly has no idea where the EPU unit is as they are trying to find it.....

It all completely contradicts itself no matter which way you try to make sense of it.

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe her. None of it adds up. Would love to call her out on it but can you imagine she would use it to her advantage - the awful trolls who didn’t believe she had 2 miscarriages.
She’s a despicable human being.

Reactions: 1
Poor boy isn't as popular as the amazing Miss Meels with all her pals from her 13 different extracurricular activities

• Sad
Poor boy isn't as popular as the amazing Miss Meels with all her pals from her 13 different extracurricular activities
I imagine alot of Ls nursery friends know she vlogs and dont want their kids online

Wow there were 5 x the amount of party bags than there were kids there.

I’m a bit of a lurker on this thread but I’ve known of Sarah for a few years, not exactly followed her but I have a friend who knows her.

I think the way she posted about the threatened miscarriage story over a story of an actual baby loss was very telling, I was confused reading the post. I thought it was going to lead on to the story of her loss. As someone who’s lost a baby and then went on to have a healthy pregnancy I was worried at every appointment , that fear never leaves you. If we were to have another baby I would definitely be saying ‘hopefully’ and not setting myself up for further heartbreak

Reactions: 5
It does happen but it’s sooo unlikely, and even less likely to have happened twice!

She's been very unusually quiet today. I'm wondering if she's had chance to catch up on here and realises she's messed up?

She's been very unusually quiet today. I'm wondering if she's had chance to catch up on here and realises she's messed up?
Haha maybe - or a ‘sorry for the radio silence guys, it’s been a crazy at work and I’ve just collected the kids, put Lachlan to bed and making Isla’s tea’ story very shortly [emoji2356]

• Haha
“I’ve been so busy! I’ve got sooooo much work to do! So many emails to answer! Oh, my hair looks very strange today. What’s going on with that? This camera makes me look very odd”

🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I’ve been so busy! I’ve got sooooo much work to do! So many emails to answer! Oh, my hair looks very strange today. What’s going on with that? This camera makes me look very odd”

🙈🙄
All said with her eyes wide open like she’s getting a surprise colonoscopy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s hardly a surprise that they weren’t many at the party. He’s hardly an outgoing and popular little boy is he. I bet he only plays by himself at nursery ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.