Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Wont show friends and family because of "trolls" but is happy to show her children. Something about that is very very wrong!

Reactions: 24

Chitterchat

VIP Member
I found her story this morning really misleading and out of place. I’m not going to comment on the baby losses she may or may not have had because that’s a different topic and really an area I wouldn’t want to get into. But it just felt really weird to me to tell a story on what turned out to be a healthy pregnancy and baby? It’s baby loss awareness and as someone who went to a scan before to be told there was no baby I found it really misleading of her sharing her story in that way. Maybe it was her wording of it but it came across all wrong.

Reactions: 22

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
God, this woman is OBSESSED with Instagram. A night out with her husband and she’s got her phone out constantly, filming absolute shite. Put the phone away for the love of God! Put it away!!!!!!! Enjoy your night in private- because honestly, no one cares about seeing your bloody cheese plate or you grinning like a fucking lunatic holding a plate of steak. Just put your phone away and try to act like a grown up woman in your 30s and not a 14 year old who’s been allowed out for the night.

Reactions: 21

Peachbomb

VIP Member
What is with getting your husband home and moving furniture and rooms?!
Does nobody shag anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Downtoearth

Ah, I haven't wanted to talk about this but I'm going to.

PTSD. PTSD? Diagnosed by a psychiatrist I suppose, after extensive treatment?

My last baby had SEVERE CMPA (he needs an epipen at all times) and terrible reflux. Guess what happened at the same time he was diagnosed? I found out I had cancer. He was an IVF baby after many, many years of severe fertility problems and miscarriages. I'm unable to have any more children. My husband had to work away to keep us afloat.

Did I get PTSD? NO! I ADORE my children and we live on a very tight income because I refuse to put my precious last baby into any childcare until he starts school. They are my life - moreso as I thought very realistically about what would happen to them when I was dead.

Sarah is a disgrace - if she has mental health problems (which she clearly does) they are nothing to do with her children, and if she can't cope she shouldn't have had kids! Sort your head out before you bring little people into the world who are relying on you 24/7.

I love the saying "give your children a childhood they won't have to recover from". Seems like Sarah missed that memo.
Fucking PTSD. What a silly, selfish, stuck up bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

GPort

VIP Member
Consent > content!

Instamums don’t seem to understand this one simple thing. Young children aren’t able to consent to having their names and images shared all over the internet. Even if it means they get a few free toys or their family gets a free holiday. These children cannot consent because they don’t comprehend the longevity of the web or the consequences they may face in adult life or even in just a few years time.

If an 8 year old child said “hey Mum, here’s a picture of me in my uniform on my first day of term. Can I send it to 25 year old Sarah down the road, 60 year old Trevor in America and 25,000 other people that we don’t know?” No one would say yes! It sounds insane. But these women do it daily and with really personal images. I honestly just feel so bad for the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

TheBabyIsAsleep

I feel bad saying it about a child cos it's not her fault, it's her parents fault, but Isla comes across like such a little brat. When she blew Lachlan's candles out on his birthday cake I was so annoyed for him. Haven't watched the vlog but hearing she opened his presents too is awful, poor boy.

Reactions: 16

GPort

VIP Member
CE362869-C07C-4BC7-9B54-D0FA6D53000E.jpeg

Oh my ... 😂

I can’t even. What a bloody liar.

“shutting off from everything and solely focusing on the kids” ...I think she means sitting in Costa, shoving a camera in their face and making them perform for the faceless masses of the internet.

• Haha
  • Wow

Popper

VIP Member
So after weeks/months of her harping on about how hard she has worked to track down the Power Ranger toys for Lachlan’s Xmas, she goes and forgets to bring them to Aberdeen. Honestly 🙄 u r dragging your children to the other end of the country for Christmas because YOU want to be with your Mummy and you can’t even bring your son’s presents. I know the kids will probably have a great time with their family, but for fuck sake. If you are taking your kids away for Xmas, top of the packing lists are their fucking presents!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I understand she had a difficult time with lachlan during his first few months. But lachlan is not to blame for what happened. He never asked to suffer with reflux. He never asked to be born. She really needs to think about these things when she is neglecting him 😔
If this is genuinely her still struggling with him from when he had reflux, then she needs to seek professional help, as it's gone on long enough and she is seriously going to damage her children. Particularly lachlan.
Her family need to get a grip and stop pussy footing around her and give her a reality check.
Also, I'm all for dressing up with your kids and having fun on Halloween but she looks utterly ridiculous. It's all about the gram 🙄 honestly she needs a life.
At risk of sounding nasty.......

She needs to get a fucking grip.

he had REFLUX.

a lot of babies get it. It’s not life threatening. It’s just one of those things kids get.

he was a baby that had reflux and didn’t sleep particularly well. And what?

if that is seriously the root of her very obvious issues with Lachlan then she’s completely fucked up in the head and could use some intense therapy to get herself sorted out.

Honest to Jesus.

she should watch the stories on the nurse mums Instagram-give her a bit of perspective and make her realise she’s bloody lucky to have 2 healthy children.

• Heart

mingbag

I’m sorry if this sounds insensitive to anyone, but the phrase ‘we should have been a family of 6’ made me uneasy. If she has had 2 previous miscarriages/ baby losses that (in a perfect world) had been viable pregnancies, would she really have gone on to have another 2 children?

Reactions: 15

Downtoearth

I found her story this morning really misleading and out of place. I’m not going to comment on the baby losses she may or may not have had because that’s a different topic and really an area I wouldn’t want to get into. But it just felt really weird to me to tell a story on what turned out to be a healthy pregnancy and baby? It’s baby loss awareness and as someone who went to a scan before to be told there was no baby I found it really misleading of her sharing her story in that way. Maybe it was her wording of it but it came across all wrong.
Yes. This. A "threatened miscarriage" has happened to a lot of us, and although it's terrifying (mine was a much longed for IVF baby while I was on the other side of Europe on a work trip), it's got NOTHING to do with baby loss. My latest miscarriage was 19 weeks. They are VERY different.

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I really hate the way they all speak directly to the camera instead of to each other. It’s so unnatural. And I know it’s horrible to be mean about a child and she only behaves the way she does because her parents have encouraged it but I can’t bear Isla, she is so annoying.

Greendream

I don’t know what it is about her. She always looks the same. She’s such a plain Jane. Dowdy Deborah. Her hair just flops like spaniels ea.
Even when she’s going out out, she just looks the same no amount of glitter on a dress tarts her up. She’s just so ‘meh’ does anyone know what I mean, it’s like she always looks the exact same everyday. Her makeup hair etc never no differentiation.
She’s so boring I’m completely switching off to even slagging her off. How she has viewers il never know.
All this annual leave she’s found to use on herself but isla has to go to Scotland for half term and Lachlan doesn’t get one day out of nursery even in school hols when Islas off.
mum of the year.
Her and rob are so odd, they both Have weird eyes and both clearly lack any kind of parenting nurture seeing as they have kids just to slag them off or put them in childcare as much as they possibly can. Their relationship seems so awkward

also she constantly cries about how hard she has it, no family, rob works away etc etc, she certainly seems to have a lot of babysitters for all her little jolly’s. A lot more than any mother I know,has she ever wondered how the single mothersdo it or the widowers or the people who have no mother, father or siblings and have to just get on? If YOU choose to have kids stop going on about how much YOU have to do and how much help YOU Don’t get.
There’s people who would die to have children and actually want to love, spend time with them and bring them up.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Imagine having to ring your mum to come down from scotland to baby sit so you can flaunt off with your 'celebrity friends' its just cringy!!
'Mum, I know you want to come down for little ticcy tacy's birthday but could you make it this other week because I really need to go bake a cake with the wife of some bloke from Mcfly to get some free tat, some boomerangs for the gram and pretend I have influencer bestie pals'

BekahBoo

I honestly can’t stand Sarah anymore!! I have had 2 miscarriages and am very lucky to have my amazing son who is now 6 months old. We would love to have another baby at some point but I am petrified of having another loss. I just don’t understand if she has had 2 losses why she would go on about having a third baby so much! I know I have mentioned this before but she just seems to think that she will get pregnant so easy. It just doesn’t make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Greendream

Love her passive aggressive comments about her getting her nails done!!!! As everyone else has mentioned above and as you read here Sarah, having self care time is great and much needed for most busy mothers, however you choose to spend more time alone than with your kids, You choose to have more self care time and send them to child care, you choose to send Lachlan to nursery ALOT even when you are home, you choose to pick him up super late even though you pick isla up 2 hours earlier everyday, you make very selfish choices, most mothers CHOOSE to be with their kids as much as possible outside of work commitments... no no not you, you want to duck about in your tights on Instagram, get your nails did every 5 minutes and wait outside in your car every day until you HAVE to pick Lachlan up basically when the nursery shuts. It’s all very odd.
Hey ho. If that’s all you’ve took of this board it just shows what a selfish, me me me me individual you are. I’d rather you clear up the miscarriage confusion when you next have a pang of passive aggression please you fucking liar.
Oh and no ones forcing you to share your diary with Instagram fuck off back to the real world and have a private life if you don’t like being picked up on your shitty behaviour towards your poor kids and for gods sake stop sharing your garbage meals.

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Just catching up on her grid... in what universe is this a good look? 🙈
Whenever she does this it ALWAYS reminds me of Hannibal Lecter 🤣

'Lachlan once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some gifted hello fresh and a nice chianti' 😋

Put your tongue away Lady Lecter!

Last edited:
  • Haha

alexm1993

Chatty Member
At the cinema ... without Lachlan. Made even worse by the fact she’s with Jess Avey and her 2 boys. So Lachlan is missing out on time with friends his own age too. Wow

• Sad
  • Wow