Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that she isn’t with any agency? You’d think she would have blagged her way into the books somewhere, even with a budget and utterly amateur looking set up like the agency Brummy Mummy is with. Even Whalar who Meldrum has now gone with offer a 3 month free trial so she could go with them!!! 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

Imagine having to ring your mum to come down from scotland to baby sit so you can flaunt off with your 'celebrity friends' its just cringy!!
'Mum, I know you want to come down for little ticcy tacy's birthday but could you make it this other week because I really need to go bake a cake with the wife of some bloke from Mcfly to get some free tat, some boomerangs for the gram and pretend I have influencer bestie pals'

Reactions: 15
Im suprised her mum didnt keep L home yesterday to spend time with him! Do you think Sarah knows that nursery isnt mandatory?

Reactions: 2
Being a military wife you would think she would have a word with herself about all this "me time"
She is so far removed from myself and all my military wife friends who are actually expected to work around looking after our own children and me time is non exsistnat while a partner is deployed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Did you guys know she used to live in London?
she never mentions it.
City slicker Sarah. She misses it Sooo soooo much.
weird she has more emotions about where she used to live than her own children. Not shocked.
I have to chuckle every time I read her bio or even her Instagram handle , does she really think she is representing #thismamalife.

Ive got some more apt suggestions
@hownottodomamalife
@howtogetoutofparenting
@mykidsseenurserymorethanme
@runawayfrommamalife
@thisselfishmamalife

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s bloody sad isn’t it, her and Meldrum are both the most boring, mundane average women out there, why do they think that they have anything interesting to offer? A lot of these mum bloggers are the same!!

It’s beyond sad when they resort to filming the inside of their fridge! I really gave up on the whole instamums scene when they started doing that. I mean, why would you do that? Especially as Sarah’s was just full of various types of milk, wine and tonnes of packaged crap to feed the kids so she can avoid cooking any real food.

I think if she wasn't lying about the whole miscarriage thing, she would use it as an opportunity to have her 5 minutes of fame to have a go at how horrible this site is, ala meldrum and sali hughes etc.

Reactions: 5
It’s beyond sad when they resort to filming the inside of their fridge! I really gave up on the whole instamums scene when they started doing that. I mean, why would you do that? Especially as Sarah’s was just full of various types of milk, wine and tonnes of packaged crap to feed the kids so she can avoid cooking any real food.
Filming the contents of a fridge is on par with those who film themselves unpacking from a holiday. I have no desire to see your half full cartons of milk, nor do I have any interest in seeing you throw your dirty holiday clothes and soggy swimwear in a laundry basket.
I really don’t know which is worse - the morons that film this tit or the idiots that watch it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hold up...she took Lachlan out of nursery on a Thursday to spend time with Granny but NEVER on her own day off! 🙄 I honestly can’t even believe her anymore.
Surprise surprise Lachlan was happy and ate more food when someone was actually engaging with him for once!

Reactions: 10
Hold up...she took Lachlan out of nursery on a Thursday to spend time with Granny but NEVER on her own day off! 🙄 I honestly can’t even believe her anymore.
Surprise surprise Lachlan was happy and ate more food when someone was actually engaging with him for once!
I was just coming on to say the same thing. Bet it was her mums idea to have him home.

Reactions: 4
She is the WORST... how can she not see what a horrible relationship she has with Lachlan. The fact that granny has him for a full day on a nursery day yet Sarah HAS NEVER done that on her day off. Does she not see there is something wrong? She is his mother for fucks sake. Yet everyone else spends more quality time with him than her. 10 points to granny shame her daughter can’t bleeping do the same. Thank god Lachlan has had some actual input from a family member.

Reactions: 7
Her latest vlog shows loads of kids at flip out, thought she liked to protect their privacy?

• Haha
Oh crap the ‘dear dada’🤮🙄 deployment vlogs are back. Skimmed through for first time in months. Nothing changes. Moaning about being tired at the end which I’m sure she is! They seem to do so much never seem to be in the house. No time for her nonsense - if she wasn’t on social media and YouTube so much surely she’d be less tired. Her choice to to be aggressively pursuing a YouTube ‘career’ at the expense of her family

• Haha
Oh goodie, I like to play 'what mug has been lumbered with Sarah's kids this weekend' when the Dear Dada Deployment Diaries are back on.

Will it be her parents, will she dump them at Rob's parents, pay someone from the nursery to have them, another navy wife or will poor Auntie Natty be invited down for the weekend so Sarah can sod off out for the evening?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is it with her filming FaceTime conversations. Kids catching up with Rob or their Grandad and Sarah feels the need to film it for the faceless masses of the internet. Such an invasion of their personal moments.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh goodie, I like to play 'what mug has been lumbered with Sarah's kids this weekend' when the Dear Dada Deployment Diaries are back on.

Will it be her parents, will she dump them at Rob's parents, pay someone from the nursery to have them, another navy wife or will poor Auntie Natty be invited down for the weekend so Sarah can sod off out for the evening?
Don't forget sometimes it's just 'the babysitter'
She has so many nights out or days out sans kids!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.