Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s hardly a surprise that they werenā€™t many at the party. Heā€™s hardly an outgoing and popular little boy is he. I bet he only plays by himself at nursery ā˜¹

That absolutely breaks my heart! You are so right. I think she really does love Lachlan but there is just no bond there. I really wish one of her friends or family would intervene ā¤

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve seen her commenting on other peopleā€™s posts with cheery messages so I think sheā€™s been reading here.

I didnā€™t want to even think she would lie but I canā€™t see how her story would make sense. Sheā€™s lied in some respect either it being about the miscarriages altogether or perhaps lying about the situation the way it unfolded in that Instagram caption, in order to relate to a day she didnā€™t relate to. For me it feels like the first, that she didnā€™t really have experience of a loss (because thatā€™s what you would talk about on baby loss awareness day right, if you choose to talk at all) so she instead drew similarities from the closest situation she had, Lachlanā€™s bleed & early scan. Whatā€™s sad is she would have gained just as much traction without adding in the lies.

People saying why arenā€™t family calling her out for lying? Who is saying her family would have known? The only person who would realistically know would be rob and I doubt he even reads as his internet access it always limited to non existent. If her mum or friends brings it up sheā€™d probably just say yeah sheā€™s lost babies but didnā€™t want to talk about it at the time?

Reactions: 2
If she didn't lie about having two miscarriages in the EPU then she must have lied about conceiving her second child first time, or lied about having never had miscarriages. Any of those is pretty crappy to lie about - if you don't want to share, don't say anything but don't lie.

I noticed in her post on Instagram that she said that she thought back to the last time she was in that EPU and was told her baby had gone, but this time her baby was hanging in there and burst into tears with relief. She vlogged that whole experience. Not only did she say shed never been to the EPU at that hospital, and was giggling before and giggling in the waiting room but she came out giddy and said 'the heart beat was so strong. I ALMOST CRIED'.

ALMOST CREID?! I thought you bust into tears with relief?

She vlogged that whole day from the waiting room a d it doesn't seem to be at all how she described it for baby loss week.

Still begs the question why she described a time she didn't lose a baby and posted picture and leaflets from not losing a baby when shes saying that she live through the horror of going there and losing 2 babys. What about those experiences?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If she didn't lie about having two miscarriages in the EPU then she must have lied about conceiving her second child first time, or lied about having never had miscarriages. Any of those is pretty crappy to lie about - if you don't want to share, don't say anything but don't lie.

I noticed in her post on Instagram that she said that she thought back to the last time she was in that EPU and was told her baby had gone, but this time her baby was hanging in there and burst into tears with relief. She vlogged that whole experience. Not only did she say shed never been to the EPU at that hospital, and was giggling before and giggling in the waiting room but she came out giddy and said 'the heart beat was so strong. I ALMOST CRIED'.

ALMOST CREID?! I thought you bust into tears with relief?

She vlogged that whole day from the waiting room a d it doesn't seem to be at all how she described it for baby loss week.

Still begs the question why she described a time she didn't lose a baby and posted picture and leaflets from not losing a baby when shes saying that she live through the horror of going there and losing 2 babys. What about those experiences?
Thatā€™s very good point! Why wouldnā€™t she share the loss experiences!

Iā€™m still struggling to believe anyone would lie about something like this. Itā€™s completely abhorrent if it is a lie.

Reactions: 3
More pics of Ls birthday. Im hoping the pics were took before/after as it looks so empty.

Im sure she got the cake from lidls too.

So strange that she posts every single instagram picture, including the mental health eating disorder one on her Facebook page where her family can see... but not that baby loss one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You would think she would have made an effort for his birthday at least, the poor boy looks like heā€™s never seen a hairbrush. His hair in his party photos is just šŸ˜°

I have read her baby loss awareness post and as someone who has studied statement analysis and actually had 2 miscarriages myself, she is lying, the fact that the post was about the threatened miscarriage not the actual miscarriages shows sheā€™s avoiding going into detail because itā€™s not true. Absolutely disgraceful thing to lie about

Reactions: 11
Nothing on stories at all. Very telling.

My latest loss (of more than 10 concurrent miscarriages) was 18 weeks.

To lie about even a very early miscarriage is abhorrent. The woman needs sectioning for the sake of her poor children.

Sarah, seeing as you're reading here, please seek help.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

To lie about even a very early miscarriage is abhorrent. The woman needs sectioning for the sake of her poor children.

So sorry for your losses, I canā€™t imagine how difficult that must be.

If she wanted to say something on baby loss why not say ā€œthinking of everyone who has been touched by baby loss.ā€
Why post something that either you donā€™t want to discuss or isnā€™t the full story (Iā€™m still struggling to type ā€œlieā€ in regards to this because I just canā€™t imagine someone doing that)

Reactions: 4

Couldn't read this and not comment. I am so sorry for all your losses

Reactions: 2
Canā€™t be too careful... is she having a laugh!? So she wants to protect strangers children which I obviously completely agree with but her own kids she put hours and hours of their life online a week and SHE subjects them to the internet, ā€˜trollsā€™, peadophiles etc
Also those idiots on forums seem to question HER PARENTING or lack of, the bond with her son, the clear favouritism towards isla, the fact he heā€™s in nursery constantly and she spends less than an hour a day with him, the fact Lachlanā€™s needs are severely not being met for his age, cot, nappies, dummy, pram etc the fact she a bleeping selfish prick who only does anything for her kids when she can shout about it in Instagram. She doesnā€™t like it because itā€™s all true!!!!

Its not us you need to worry about , you know people that are actually concerned with your kids welfare more than you are. We actually are bothered she overshares her location and the fact her children are a price tag and have no offline privacy.
But no weā€™re the bad guys, not mummy dearest who puts it all out for everyone to see. If you were that bothered Sarah you would shut it all down and leave your kids to have a normal life, spend your free time making memories not Instagram ads or having your nails done. Il say it till Iā€™m blue in the face MOST SELFISH MOTHER I KNOW.

instead of blaming everything on trolls - Iā€™d start to look at the instigator in all this.YOU. You sold your kids life and privacy for money there are plenty of accounts who make money and have a lifestyle without over sharing their childrenā€™sprivacy.
Itā€™s too easy for them to realise theyā€™ve fucked up and they canā€™t do it without the kids and blame trolls instead of blaming themselevs. If she wasnā€™t such a greedy fucker she could have a normal Instagram tomorrow and her kids could have a private life.

Reactions: 5
I wont share the photo because I do want to protect kids privacy but Islas party she shared a photo of all the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s so fake and phoney. desperate to be liked. The sharing of all the accounts YAWN just begging for a shoutout herself. So transparent. Also why does she always semen to upload on Instagram when sheā€™s supposed to be ā€˜workingā€™ for the MOD. They must be very lax as she seems to run her Instagram business on their payroll šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.