Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on here are specific to Sarah, please don’t take anything on here personally.

It’s just the whole way she treats him to be honest, she completely babies him in every way - no for his comfort or benefit but because it makes life easier for her.
I know, thank you, it’s just when PND rears its ugly head and I start doubting myself 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I know, thank you, it’s just when PND rears its ugly head and I start doubting myself 😕
Hey don’t doubt yourself, my 2 year old sleeps in between me and my husband and has a bottle to go to sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️
But we are not filming our lives and popping it all online for other parents to aspire to or look to for advice.
There is a comment box for people to say what they think but then they all get mad when people do.

PND sucks but please don’t feel we are commenting on you when we are purely discussing Sarah 😘

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t think sleeping in a cot is bad at 3 however Lachlan has been climbing out of it so it’s clear he has been ready to move for quite some time. Also he is babyfied in a lot of other ways. He still has a dummy, is ALWAYS in the pram, even when it’s her and her husband so 2 pairs of hands he’s in it on a day out or a coffee shop. She has already said he has asked not to wear nappies. But hasn’t done anything about it. It just seems she coasts along for an easy life, she doesn’t do what’s best for her son or reading his queues. She’s just a. Very lazy parent.
Disgruntled - you sound like you have your child’s interests at the forefront, please don’t take comments aimed at Sarah’s situation onboard or towards you. We see how she’s treats Lachlan day in day out and it’s clear she’s failing at a lot of things and it’s truly lazy and selfish. Every child’s situation is unique but it’s clear Lachlan has been ready to move out of his cot a while.

Reactions: 6
Remember during the summer she was saying how she has to use all her annual work leave days to cover school holidays and have time with the kids and Rob...?

....guess she has a few spare days off to use on blogger trips to London! No wonder Isla spent all of summer at holiday clubs and in Scotland.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Remember during the summer she was saying how she has to use all her annual work leave days to cover school holidays and have time with the kids and Rob...?

....guess she has a few spare days off to use on blogger trips to London! No wonder Isla spent all of summer at holiday clubs and in Scotland.
She really is mum of the year isnt she 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Right ho so her mum comes down last night and Sarah has fucked off into London today?! She’s unbelievable.

She’s so desperate to try to be somebody. I cringed so hard when she was like “I’m off to an event today that G is running” talking as if she’s best mates with bloody Giovanna Fletcher. bleeping hell its beyond embarrassing. Oh and the reason you and Lucie haven’t seen each other is BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT REAL FRIENDS! YOU USE EACH OTHER ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

I honestly think Sarah is one of the most ruthless Insta mummy vloggers going. She will stop at nothing(even lying about having lost 2 babies...) to try to be spotted and is rim licking everyone to try to become one of the famous vlogger mums.

She’s awful.

What’s the betting she’s out in London for dinner and cocktails until late tonight? Leave her mother to look after the kids all evening so she doesn’t have to bother.

Reactions: 8
She met Giovanna Fletcher at Lucie's wedding and is desperate to be liked by the bigger name vloggers. I am not sure if she is ruthlessly ambitious or just starstruck.

She must be creaming her pants at being at her event. Shame she doesn't get as excited about spending time with her children.

Imagine having to ring your mum to come down from scotland to baby sit so you can flaunt off with your 'celebrity friends' its just cringy!!

Reactions: 2
Imagine having to ring your mum to come down from scotland to baby sit so you can flaunt off with your 'celebrity friends' its just cringy!!
Very, plus she doesn’t invite her down for the kids birthday. So, it’s not about the gran spending time with her grandkids it’s about Sarah getting time up in London. I bet poor wee Lachlan would have liked to see his gran on his birthday

Shes just admitted that she got her mum to
Come down a day early so she could go to the event today. But don’t worry - she really really needed to go today, it’s so important to take care of yourself and practise self care. She says no to soooo many other invites to events in London.

My eyes couldn’t roll any further back.

She’s a bleeping numpty, I can’t believe the utter tit that comes out of her mouth!! What a twit.

Looking at the Instastory she shared from Lucie, where she’s turning the cake or whatever it is onto the plate... I’m sorry to say but she’s a very manly woman isn’t she? She’s very broad, hunch-like.

Reactions: 3
Self care, me time, me me me me me me, she has more time away from her children than any parent I know. What was she waffling on about?!!!!!
she is away from them pretty much all week even on days where she could spend some quality time with them - she has tea by herself once they’ve gone to bed, she spends minimal time with them, literally less than an hour a day, she does ballet one eve a week, she has Thursday and fri aft to herself hmmmmm does she even realise what bullshit comes out of her bleeping gob?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Self care, me time, me me me me me me, she has more time away from her children than any parent I know. What was she waffling on about?!!!!!
she is away from them pretty much all week even on days where she could spend some quality time with them - she has tea by herself once they’ve gone to bed, she spends minimal time with them, literally less than an hour a day, she does ballet one eve a week, she has Thursday and fri aft to herself hmmmmm does she even realise what bullshit comes out of her bleeping gob?
She’s completely deluded. She’s not right in the head.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she looks a clown. An overfilled plastic clown with no room for her face to smile, it actually looks like it probably hurts 😂 those latest pictures are very unflattering her head and nose look 3 times bigger than Lucy and her best mate Gi.

No mention of wave of light or anything last night either to make the end of babyloss awareness week. Hmmmm she’s so fishy I bet the local fishmongers are running scared.

thankFUCK granny is here to give Lachlan some love and care.

Yeah she looks a clown. An overfilled plastic clown with no room for her face to smile, it actually looks like it probably hurts 😂 those latest pictures are very unflattering her head and nose look 3 times bigger than Lucy and her best mate Gi.

No mention of wave of light or anything last night either to make the end of babyloss awareness week. Hmmmm she’s so fishy I bet the local fishmongers are running scared.

thankFUCK granny is here to give Lachlan some love and care.
you would think should would have had a couple of candles lit for her two losses.:unsure:

I used to watch sarah religiously, I still occasionally watch, but not as much as I used to. Generally really liked her and didn't want to go off her, but I totally struggle to relate now.
I think sarah is completely career driven, in every sense of the word. I remember her posting years ago now that she wasn't far off earning what her husband earnt and how happy it made her. I think she wants success in all aspects and that's why she won't drop the YT and insta stuff, she genuinely thinks that she is up there with some of the high profile ones but in reality she isn't.
Shes so keen to name drop - I've seen her stick hannah maggs name in posts, giovanna fletcher and countless others. Basically if she thinks it will boost her own profile she will name them.
I can't see her growing anymore than she has, she doesn't really have a niche and she clearly isn't a natural at the parenting vlogs. I don't think she will admit defeat and give it up though, she will keep pushing for the ££.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.