Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The miscarriages must have taken place after Isla but before Lachlan. as she says in her Instagram post that her brain flashed back to the last time she was told there was no baby at a scan. And we know she hadn’t had a miscarriage before Isla from her blog post. I’m so surprised that she wouldn’t use these miscarriages as content on YouTube as she has used every other area of her life but I am also hoping that nobody would ever lie about such a thing. But we all know how much she likes to jump on the bandwagon so I don’t know.

Reactions: 2
The miscarriages must have taken place after Isla but before Lachlan. as she says in her Instagram post that her brain flashed back to the last time she was told there was no baby at a scan. And we know she hadn’t had a miscarriage before Isla from her blog post. I’m so surprised that she wouldn’t use these miscarriages as content on YouTube as she has used every other area of her life but I am also hoping that nobody would ever lie about such a thing. But we all know how much she likes to jump on the bandwagon so I don’t know.
That's what I thought. But she mentioned that shed had two miscarriages on Instagram.

And on her blog she wrote in several posts that she got pregnant first time they tried for their second. She wrote a big blog post on ttc 2nd time. She specifically said she had the copper coil taken out and conceived Lachlan first time.

She also announced in her blog when she had the coil taken out and said that they were starting to try for a second. That was a month before lachlan was conceived.

Having also specifically said that shed never had a miscarriage in her blog when she was pregnant with Isla, and saying on instagram that it happened before Lachlan but that she conceived him easily first time in the blog, I just can't peice together when these two miscarriages happened.

I cant imagine anyone would like about that. But she's a massive over sharer and told everyone when they were starting to try for a second and bragged lots about conceiving first time. So I dont get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That's what I thought. But she mentioned that shed had two miscarriages on I Instagram.
And on her blog she wrote in several posts that she got pregnant first time they tried for their second. She wrote a big blog post on ttc 2nd time. She specifically said she had the copper coil taken out and conceived Lachlan first time.
yeah, I meant to add that observation too. She got pregnant first time with Lachlan after stopping contraception. We know the miscarriages didn’t happen before Isla or after Lachlan........ it doesn’t add up at all

It doesn’t add up at all.
Her family would believe anything she told them and her husband is a an absolute wet lettuce who would go along with anything she said.
I’m not saying she IS lying 🤥 how would any of us know. Having been affected by this I know how truly heart wrenching it is. But her story does not add up in the slightest and it is so odd she talks about everything and has never even mentioned a sniff of it on baby loss awareness week before. Very very weird. Something isn’t right. But hey guess we will never know.

I really want to believe she wouldn't lie about it. But on the other hand, I can't think of another Instagrammer more hungry for fame/money/likes/attention than her. Look at the engagement on that post. I wouldn't put it past her.

I think if she has made this up then she needs to get help. Its sick and I think only someone with mental health issues could make something like that up.

Reactions: 3
The timeline of her story doesn’t add up. She has said the losses happened between her 2 kids. But she got pregnant with Lachlan first time after taking her coil out. But then I’m like, why would she be so stupid to lie? A lie like this could collapse her full brand

Her Instagram post this week has also implied that she had been at a scan before where she had been told she had lost a baby, so I don’t think she’s talking about a late period/chemical pregnancy.

I don’t know what to believe.

Reactions: 5
Me neither.

All I know is that she wrote that she'd never had a miscarriage when she was pregnant with Isla.
She wrote that she conceived her second baby Lachlan first time after having the coil out.
She then wrote that shed had 2 miscarriages at some point before Lachlan.

Something somewhere just doesn't add up, but I guess we'll never know which bit isn't true.

Me neither.

All I know is that she wrote that she'd never had a miscarriage when she was pregnant with Isla.
She wrote that she conceived her second baby Lachlan first time after having the coil out.
She then wrote that shed had 2 miscarriages at some point before Lachlan.

Something somewhere just doesn't add up, but I guess we'll never know which bit isn't true.
This is why I wish someone would call her out on it, its so wrong to lie about something like this

This is why I wish someone would call her out on it, its so wrong to lie about something like this
Agree but nobody is going to as it’s just so abhorrent that anybody would do this. Out of all the influencers she comes across as the most desperate. Surely her family should intervene. She has serious issues and shouldn’t be on social media. She has a decent job, living in massively subsidised accommodation, she’s only doing it for the constant need of self validation. This is just sick and desperate if she has lied about this but it just doesn’t add up.

Latest stories - Lachlan gets cheap party crap from ASDA as there was a mess up with the eBay order ! Yeah right ! Isla’s personalised stuff came fine and would you not chase it up a few days before hand ! That poor boy!

I wonder if now he’s 3 he’s going to be starting all these clubs now that’s Islas been getting to do. She does dance, gymnastics, swimming and football I think. Lachlan... does nursery from opening till closing! Oh and swimming which he started a few weeks ago but No mention of the swimming? Do we think she’s binned it off for him?

I wonder if now he’s 3 he’s going to be starting all these clubs now that’s Islas been getting to do. She does dance, gymnastics, swimming and football I think. Lachlan... does nursery from opening till closing! Oh and swimming which he started a few weeks ago but No mention of the swimming? Do we think she’s binned it off for him?
Now he’s 3 she should start by getting him out of his cot and into a proper bed, letting him walk instead of constantly strapping him into a pushchair, get rid of the dummy and bottle in bed and potty train him.

Reactions: 5
Shes finally put him in pants! 🙌

It seems like that was it though, no 'heres the potty' ect

Reactions: 1
That's what I thought. But she mentioned that shed had two miscarriages on Instagram.

She also announced in her blog when she had the coil taken out and said that they were starting to try for a second. That was a month before lachlan was conceived.

Having also specifically said that shed never had a miscarriage in her blog when she was pregnant with Isla, and saying on instagram that it happened before Lachlan but that she conceived him easily first time in the blog, I just can't peice together when these two miscarriages happened.

I cant imagine anyone would like about that. But she's a massive over sharer and told everyone when they were starting to try for a second and bragged lots about conceiving first time. So I dont get it.

She could have had a miscarriage with the coil. I had one but it was the mirena coil. I’m not sure if it’s possible to have one with the copper coil though. Apparently it’s very common with the mirena 😱

Reactions: 1

Read this - she was pregnant with Isla and categorically says she has never had a miscarriage. She is talking about having placenta praevia...

Who is at higher risk:
– Women who have had a caesarean
– Women expecting twins
– Women who smoke
– Women who’ve used cocaine
– Women who’ve had a miscarriage
– Older women
– Women who’ve previously had placenta praevia

I don’t fall into any of these categories so not sure why mine was low lying before!
Placenta Previa is where the placenta is coming away from the womb - which can be caused by low lying placenta, but they’re not necessarily the same thing.

I had a low lying anterior placenta and placenta previa with my 3rd child. I had a major bleed at 27 weeks, followed by 5 more bleeds in 5 weeks. At 33 weeks I was admitted to hospital in bed rest (but still continued to have bleeds) and she was delivered at 37 weeks by c-section under GA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.