Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is weird! Why did she have a scan at 6 weeks? She must have had bleeding to get an early scan but if you’ve had a miscarriage before and you were having an early scan due to bleeding there’s no way you would look that cheery! No way. The blog post did imply she had a miscarriage before Lachlan but that vlog shows she’s not concerned at all.
If you’ve ever came out of an early scan to the news that there’s no heart beat or your baby has stopped growing you’re absolutely shitting yourself the next time. You’re reliving that moment over and over again until you get the all clear.
I cannot believe someone would make something like this up though....

Reactions: 4
The whole thing is weird! Why did she have a scan at 6 weeks? She must have had bleeding to get an early scan but if you’ve had a miscarriage before and you were having an early scan due to bleeding there’s no way you would look that cheery! No way. The blog post did imply she had a miscarriage before Lachlan but that vlog shows she’s not concerned at all.
If you’ve ever came out of an early scan to the news that there’s no heart beat or your baby has stopped growing you’re absolutely shitting yourself the next time. You’re reliving that moment over and over again until you get the all clear.
I cannot believe someone would make something like this up though....
I wouldnt put anything past her to be honest.

Nice to see Isla gets to go to the park while L only had costa yesterday 🙄

Reactions: 2
So Isla got a hand made cake for her party and Lachlan gets a lidls cake for his 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3
that blog post for sure implies that she hadn’t had a miscarriage at that point in her life - so unless she’s had 2 looses since Lachlan was born....something isn’t quite adding up. 🤷🏼‍♀️
But her actual Instagram post says ‘we’ve been here before’ but at the time she was pregnant with Lachlan so these apparent miscarriages must have been before him. Can’t believe this.

I wondered that after she posted that photo of her from years ago in her post about her ED!

Think she’s had fillers in her nose tbh

She’s had a lot of Botox and fillers over the years. Lefts are all the befores.

Attachments

Last edited:
I can’t abide that thing she does with her tongue pushed up against her teeth when she smiles 🙈

Reactions: 9
She’s got more faces than the town hall clock... literally.
What are they about. The face scrunching and tongue behind her teeth .... is she 7?
botox fillers eyebrows ballet nail apps coffee shops pizza night she does a lot of extras but isla still sounds like a stuffed up snot box and Lachlan looks like he’s never seen a decent outfit and a hair style, poor kids, it’s clear mummy spends more time on herself, talking into her phone, taking pictures of herself than investing her efforts into her children.

Reactions: 7
I can’t abide that thing she does with her tongue pushed up against her teeth when she smiles 🙈
I seem to remember reading in Mizz magazine back in the day that a hot tip to attract the boys was push your tongue against your teeth when you smile, as it looks cute. Seems she read the same tip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I seem to remember reading in Mizz magazine back in the day that a hot tip to attract the boys was push your tongue against your teeth when you smile, as it looks cute. Seems she read the same tip 😂
I totally remember this too! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Reckon Ainsley Gray read the same issue 🙄😂😂

Reactions: 1
So Isla got a hand made cake for her party and Lachlan gets a lidls cake for his 🤦‍♀️
Wow 😬 Actually randomly clocked this doing the shopping tonight, nice of Miss Gucci bag/hair extensions/fillers/nails to splash out £3.99 on her son's birthday cake.

Anyone brave enough to question her on the miscarriges?!
I just feel awful for all the ladies in the comments on that post who have poured their heart out to her. I think it's telling that she not only hasn't replied to most of them, she hasn't even 'liked' them.

Her instagram post stuck me as utterly weird yesterday, in the way it was written. She is definitely saying that when she was pregnant with Lachlan, she'd already suffered miscarriages.

That old blog post from when she was pregnant with lachlan is definitely written like shed never had a miscarriage. She couldn't figure out why she was worrying about miscarriage and she got pregnant with him easily and quickly and hadnt worried about miscarriage with Isla.

If you had had a miscarriage, you'd know damn well why you were worrying about it. That worry consumed every minute of subsequent pregnancies because baby loss can tear you apart.

I would never like to call someone out on something as awful as baby loss. But having suffered baby loss, that Instagram post in 100% not how I would have written it. It felt very much like someone talking about their experiance with concern about losing what turned out to be a healthy baby.

I also couldn't quite figure out where the second loss came in to the story at all. It was all very confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Perhaps she had 2 late periods and is classing them as miscarriages 😡

Oh my god YES! I remember this too! Loved Mizz 😂

My issue and one bit of doubt is if she is lying why hasnt any family or friends called her out on it?

My issue and one bit of doubt is if she is lying why hasnt any family or friends called her out on it?
That’s what I was thinking. Surely Rob would have something to say about a lie like that. If I lied about losing babies my husband would be disgusted with me..

Reactions: 4
Perhaps she had 2 late periods and is classing them as miscarriages 😡
That’s what I’m beginning to think. A late period is no comparison to a miscarriage, no matter how early that miscarriage was!

I’m sure she said it took a while for her to get pregnant with Isla...

I’m still thinking she wouldn’t lie about that and I can’t imagine that her family would be ok with

Maybe she just didn’t want to talk about the losses before now and purposefully wrote the blog trying to hide or not tell about any previous miscarriages.

I know she’s always super keen to share all the details about her life but I can understand why she might not want to share pregnancy difficulties or losses.

I’m not defending her, I’m definitely not a fan, but I just don’t think she’d be stupid enough to lie about this. It could destroy her entire “brand”

Reactions: 8
That’s what I’m beginning to think. A late period is no comparison to a miscarriage, no matter how early that miscarriage was!

I’m sure she said it took a while for her to get pregnant with Isla...
She did. She said it took a while with Isla but she got pregnant first try with Lachlan.

But she also specifically said when she was pregnant with Isla that shed never had a miscarriage.

Not saying she's lying, just don't understand her story. I can appreciate not wanting to share a miscarriage with the world, but then just leave that info out. You dont need to specifically say that you haven't had one when no one asked.

Either way it seems shes lied at some point. If did have a miscarriage before Lachlan then lying about getting pregnant first try is pretty crappy too!

I just dont understand any of it.

Screenshot_20191011-232439_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.