Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that if she has suffered miscarriages that she would be so positive that she is going to have another baby next year, to the extent that she would buy bibs when she isn't even trying for a baby at the moment.

I can't imagine anyone would lie about something as heartbreaking as losing a baby but I can't recall her ever mentioning it in the past and let's face it she tells youtube/Instagram everything else.
She’s been buying bibs?! What on Earth?!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry if this sounds insensitive to anyone, but the phrase ‘we should have been a family of 6’ made me uneasy. If she has had 2 previous miscarriages/ baby losses that (in a perfect world) had been viable pregnancies, would she really have gone on to have another 2 children?
I think she phrased it wrong. I had 2 miscarriages between having my 2 girls & it’s sad but had they not been losses I wouldn’t have had 4 babies. I do say I’ve had 4 pregnancies but I never think we should have been a family of 6.
I do refer to my youngest as my little rainbow & this week I do reflect on the losses I had & I feel so grateful for 2 very healthy pregnancies. I think it’s such a emotional time for so many sadly these bloggers love to use it for content. She could have used it to reflect on her losses. I feel like she was really insensitive with her post

Reactions: 8
I feel really bad for her if she really has had two miscarriages. But this post, written when she was pregnant with Lachlan, implies she has never had one, at least at that point: http://thismamalife.com/worrying-about-miscarriage/

She wouldn't write about having no reason to worry about having a miscarriage if she'd already had one - trust me, once you've had one you spend your subsequent pregnancies absolutely terrified.

Something doesn't add up. I know she is an Instagram addict but surely she would draw the line there when it comes to getting engagement.

Reactions: 8
I feel really bad for her if she really has had two miscarriages. But this post, written when she was pregnant with Lachlan, implies she has never had one, at least at that point: http://thismamalife.com/worrying-about-miscarriage/

She wouldn't write about having no reason to worry about having a miscarriage if she'd already had one - trust me, once you've had one you spend your subsequent pregnancies absolutely terrified.

Something doesn't add up. I know she is an Instagram addict but surely she would draw the line there when it comes to getting engagement.
I really really hope she isnt making the mscarriage up. That to me is worse than taking money from a charity.

Reactions: 2
Oh dear I smell a RAT. i am absolutely raging how sick can you be? That blog post linked above is an absolute CERT that she didn’t have a miscarriage before isla or inbetween isla and Lachlan and I can’t see she’s had 2 after Lachlan? When she is on about trying next year and also hasn’t had the best time with Lachlan. I hope she isn’t lying but it seems like she is? How bleeping insensitive and disgusting can you be.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear I smell a RAT. i am absolutely raging how sick can you be? That blog post linked above is an absolute CERT that she didn’t have a miscarriage before isla or inbetween isla and Lachlan and I can’t see she’s had 2 after Lachlan? When she is on about trying next year and also hasn’t had the best time with Lachlan. I hope she isn’t lying but it seems like she is? How bleeping insensitive and disgusting can you be.
I wouldn't put it past her. Her followers would never question her and she likes to be relatable.

that blog post for sure implies that she hadn’t had a miscarriage at that point in her life - so unless she’s had 2 looses since Lachlan was born....something isn’t quite adding up. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
that blog post for sure implies that she hadn’t had a miscarriage at that point in her life - so unless she’s had 2 looses since Lachlan was born....something isn’t quite adding up. 🤷🏼‍♀️
But her Instagram post the other day was written from the perspective of when she was pregnant with Lachlan, talking about how they'd lost a baby before. So at least one of the losses she's talking about happened pre-Lachlan. Yet her blog post - actually written whilst pregnant with L - implies she'd had no miscarriages at that point.

Actually feel a bit sick.

Reactions: 4
I’m really quite shocked at this. There is no way she would write a blog post on worrying about miscarriage and not mention the two previous miscarriages she’s had. How could you write something like that for engagement?! I can’t imagine they’ve had two losses since then when you take into account the amount of time Rob has been away and the difficult time she has had with Lachlan. This is so low.

But her Instagram post the other day was written from the perspective of when she was pregnant with Lachlan, talking about how they'd lost a baby before. So at least one of the losses she's talking about happened pre-Lachlan. Yet her blog post - actually written whilst pregnant with L - implies she'd had no miscarriages at that point.

Actually feel a bit sick.
You are 100% right. She is lying then. bleeping hell.

Just when you thought she couldnt stoop any lower.

The only say I think this could be true is she got pregnant as a teenager and lost them? I dont know how old she was when she had Isla

Wow I’m actually shocked that someone would lie like this! I have had 2 miscarriages and feel very lucky that I now have a perfectly healthy baby boy. I’m actually disgusted by this!

Surely no one could lie about something like this, her husband at least would see that post and have something to say? Her family and close friends?

I just hope there is an explanation, because the alternative is just too horrible.

Reactions: 4

Read this - she was pregnant with Isla and categorically says she has never had a miscarriage. She is talking about having placenta praevia...

Who is at higher risk:
– Women who have had a caesarean
– Women expecting twins
– Women who smoke
– Women who’ve used cocaine
– Women who’ve had a miscarriage
– Older women
– Women who’ve previously had placenta praevia

I don’t fall into any of these categories so not sure why mine was low lying before!

The only say I think this could be true is she got pregnant as a teenager and lost them? I dont know how old she was when she had Isla
Bless you for trying to give her the benefit of the doubt - I have been trying to do so too, but can't think of any explanation. She wrote in her blog post "This time round I seem to have worried about having a miscarriage 100x more than I did the first time round. I’m struggling to pinpoint why though"

...not something you would write if you'd already had a miscarriage.

Reactions: 5
The only explanation could be she was too afraid to talk about it🤷‍♀️ But she’s an influencer and talks about every single aspect of her life, her anorexia, having PTSD after the birth of L.
This is really making me sick

Just when you thought she couldnt stoop any lower.

But her blog post doesn’t reflect that - it’s written as if she’s worried about miscarriage due to having a hard time getting pregnant with Isla/an easy time getting pregnant with Lachlan and then the bleeding she was having during the pregnancy with Lachlan. Nothing in that blog post suggests that she’s ever had an actual loss.

I really really really hope she hasn’t lied about this. Obviously none of us know what has or hadn’t gone on in her private life for sure but there’s something here that just isn’t making sense.

Nothing mentioned in this about previous miscarriges and Rob wasnt worried.

Also why would you refer to what an easy time you had getting pregnant with Lachlan (compared to Isla) if you’ve had two miscarriages! That is not easy.

This women doesn’t fart without telling social media. How odd she’s come out with this now. She’s no stranger to over sharing. She doesn’t mind slagging Lachlan off, talking about ptsd, her eating Disorder. She’s already said she hasn’t had a miscarriage in the placenta prévia blog post so these have happened after Lachlan IF they have happened at all. I don’t buy it.
How dare she jump in on babyloss awareness week for engagement.

Reactions: 6

Nothing mentioned in this about previous miscarriges and Rob wasnt worried.
After watching that, it’s obvious that she hasn’t experienced a loss. So if she’s telling the truth then she’s had 2 looses since she’s had Lachlan but never mentioned them at all on camera, that’s the only explanation. Her grid post this week makes it sound like she had the miscarriages before her pregnancy with Lachlan though so I’m not sure what to believe....

on another note - has she had a nose job?! Her nose looks very different in that video!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.