Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video is a shopping haul.....

she’s easily dropped well over £300 on it....

not keen on any of it myself. The 2 tops she bought (one in burnt orange and the other in off white) aren’t very nice. I didn’t think they were particularly flattering - the material looks really stiff and they just looked a bit naff.
sparkly dress - not my kind of thing but probably ok with black tights.
How short is that paper bag top skirt?!
not keen on the fluffy cream jumper.
Black biker jacket was ok.

lots of money to spend I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her latest video is a shopping haul.....

she’s easily dropped well over £300 on it....

not keen on any of it myself. The 2 tops she bought (one in burnt orange and the other in off white) aren’t very nice. I didn’t think they were particularly flattering - the material looks really stiff and they just looked a bit naff.
sparkly dress - not my kind of thing but probably ok with black tights.
How short is that paper bag top skirt?!
not keen on the fluffy cream jumper.
Black biker jacket was ok.

lots of money to spend I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
That paper bag skirt did nothing for her but I find she stands like a sack of potatoes when she shows new outfits.

I just think she dresses all wrong for her shape. She’s not big at all but she makes herself look bigger by choosing the wrong things.
I swear she said she used to be a fashion buyer and it really seems like she just buys whatever is in fashion whether it suits her or not.

Reactions: 7
That paper bag skirt did nothing for her but I find she stands like a sack of potatoes when she shows new outfits.
I couldn’t work out for ages why she looks odd in photos and then I worked it out... She stands with her shoulders hunched so it makes her look like she has no neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I couldn’t work out for ages why she looks odd in photos and then I worked it out... She stands with her shoulders hunched so it makes her look like she has no neck!
I think she does it to try to hide her stomach, which to me seems daft as she actually seems to have a very flat, slim stomach and it doesn’t look like it’s an area she should be worried about at all. She always looks very hunched over and round shouldered.

She’s so frumpy. She’s probably a size 12 so absolutely not a bad size or even close to but she just does not know how to dress her figure. She has no waist yet proceeds to buy most of her clothing cropped. Does nothing for her. Agree with her stance, so dorky. I’m not saying do a meldrum but don’t just stand there like a puppet on a string.

Reactions: 7
I admit I haven’t watched the haul video, from experience the cringe is just too much 🙈
But the skirt in the thumbnail, how high up has she pulled it! It’s nearly at her armpits, so unflattering.

She talks so much crap. "this is before my time, all the circling catalogues and stuff but it's very nostalgic. It's more my parents time" it's not before your time at all. I am 2 years older than you and my friends and I very much circled our Christmas list in catalogues. The tit out of her mouth honestly 🙄 bet Sarah was doing some kind of advanced online ikaya shopping at 7 in some far off distant land she lived in the utter cockwombels

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She talks so much crap. "this is before my time, all the circling catalogues and stuff but it's very nostalgic. It's more my parents time" it's not before your time at all. I am 2 years older than you and my friends and I very much circled our Christmas list in catalogues. The tit out of her mouth honestly 🙄 bet Sarah was doing some kind of advanced online ikaya shopping at 7 in some far off distant land she lived in the utter cockwombels
what absolute SHITE she comes out with! She’s what, 32? It’s very much “her time”

God she’s bloody annoying.

Reactions: 10
what absolute SHITE she comes out with! She’s what, 32? It’s very much “her time”

God she’s bloody annoying.
That is total bollocks 😂
My brother is in his mid twenties, I'm 29, and we did this our entire childhood.

Honestly some of the stuff she comes out with. She is on another planet most of the time.

Reactions: 4
I think she meant that particular catalogue was before her time, not that she didnt do the whole looking through a catalouge and ringing stuff.

Reactions: 2
So NOSTALGICCCCCC - I think she means nasal seen as al she bleeping does is talk down her snout. Good god, no wonder isla sounds like she does with mother bleeping stuffy nose not bothering to open her mouth properly and coherently speak.
She’s back in the motherland this weekend. But poor Lachlan’s feet, will they even touch Scottish soil???

#ad #sellmysoul #kidsforsale #ad #putmynametoanything #advertwhore #completebore #childactorsunpaid

Is she in Glasgow or Edinburgh ?

So NOSTALGICCCCCC - I think she means nasal seen as al she bleeping does is talk down her snout. Good god, no wonder isla sounds like she does with mother bleeping stuffy nose not bothering to open her mouth properly and coherently speak.
She’s back in the motherland this weekend. But poor Lachlan’s feet, will they even touch Scottish soil???

#ad #sellmysoul #kidsforsale #ad #putmynametoanything #advertwhore #completebore #childactorsunpaid
so nostalgic excerpt she never looked at it when she was a kid 🤷‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 1
She was in the Netherlands and Middle East when she was growing up, she might have mentioned it once or twice so probably never had an argus (how was it pronounced by The Richard E Grant character in the ads) to flick through xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was in the Netherlands and Middle East when she was growing up, she might have mentioned it once or twice so probably never had an argus (how was it pronounced by The Richard E Grant character in the ads) to flick through xx
Argoose 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.