Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is nothing sacred? She shouldnt be sharing Islas pictures, theyre obviously special to her and now for thousands of people to see 😔

Reactions: 2
Annnnnddddd she’s back selling and using and abusing her following with her crappy #ads. 5 ads in the space of a week, what the actual duck.
No moral compass whatsoever. Wonder if she’s going to grow a backbone and unfollow MOD after all the dramZ. Hmmmm.

Reactions: 4
Annnnnddddd she’s back selling and using and abusing her following with her crappy #ads. 5 ads in the space of a week, what the actual duck.
No moral compass whatsoever. Wonder if she’s going to grow a backbone and unfollow MOD after all the dramZ. Hmmmm.
She can't let something like grief get in the way of that dollar 💵💵💵💵💵 pound signs is all that girl can see. She does more sales than QVC 🤦‍♀️

How can she expect her followers to believe a word she says when she literally puts her name and her account to any brand, product etc. It just comes across as sheer greed and desperation? Literally she must just say yes to everything that lands in her inbox. So disrespectful to her ‘loyal’ followers. But to be quite honest the only content she puts out is ads and slagging Lachlan off with a few poor me...poor me posts, so I can’t imagine what people genuinely get from her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How can she expect her followers to believe a word she says when she literally puts her name and her account to any brand, product etc. It just comes across as sheer greed and desperation? Literally she must just say yes to everything that lands in her inbox. So disrespectful to her ‘loyal’ followers. But to be quite honest the only content she puts out is ads and slagging Lachlan off with a few poor me...poor me posts, so I can’t imagine what people genuinely get from her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t believe she gets so many adverts.
She’s not on the books of any agency, as far as I can tell, she’s not one of the “featured creators” for channel mum so I’ve got no idea how she secures so much work? She must spend her time just bombarding companies and PR agencies asking for work?

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she gets so many adverts.
She’s not on the books of any agency, as far as I can tell, she’s not one of the “featured creators” for channel mum so I’ve got no idea how she secures so much work? She must spend her time just bombarding companies and PR agencies asking for work?
It what she *needs* her day off for!

Reactions: 1

What drama???

@mingbag Read all the MoD threads, she’s been caught out for posting anonymously on here slagging off her mates and husband whilst claiming on IG she’s been the victim of trolls! She posted a story claiming she only did it after reading hundreds of negative posts about her and her family on here, when in fact she posted on the very first MOD thread after only about 8 posts!!!!

Sarah - take a look at luisazizzmans insta story’s, now she speaks some sense 👍🏻 Don’t moan about opinions when you put your family out there AND profit off the back of them. If you don’t like it, bleeping leave. Is anyone forcing you to stay aside from your own desperation and greed. Good bleeping grief. Sick of the feel sorry for me routine constantly. Make your Instagram private, earn money the normal way instead of using/abusing your children’s childhoods and duck off!!!!!!!
Drab kebab, slapped backside face.
Nail pictures get more likes than any of her normal shite anyway- if that doesnt show her that people are not interested in her abusing her children’s privacy and childhoods when nail content gets more attention I’m just at a loss.
To Be fair how can she call herself a mummy blogger anyway she hardly sees her kids well Lachlan anyhow 😸

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice to see Lachlan can actually go to the cinema. So she had no excuse not to take him last week!

Has to have a dig about Lachlan’s behaviour during the Remembrance Day service.... And a gloat about how well Isla behaved....

well, frankly Isla should be expected to behave properly, she’s old enough that this shouldn’t be a one off. And as for Lachlan? He’s 3! I don’t think many 3 year olds would manage to stay quiet during something like that.

Reactions: 12
Has to have a dig about Lachlan’s behaviour during the Remembrance Day service.... And a gloat about how well Isla behaved....

well, frankly Isla should be expected to behave properly, she’s old enough that this shouldn’t be a one off. And as for Lachlan? He’s 3! I don’t think many 3 year olds would manage to stay quiet during something like that.

She can’t help but complain about him constantly, he’s 3 FFS!
Maybe he just wants some attention from his Mum, that doesn’t involve shoving a bleeping phone in his face every 5 seconds!

Reactions: 7
She pisses me off at her constant digs at Lachlan. For a boy who isnt really parented I imagine his behaviour is pretty good.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s just me but today’s photo where she’s grinning like the village idiot at the remembrance parade I just find it distasteful especially when her husband is a serving member of the armed forces. It’s not about grinning like a fool, it’s about remembering what those men and women sacrificed in order that we can live as freely as we do today. Show the wreathes, show the memorial adorned with them and of course share the poem, don’t make it about you and dig out your kids behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s just me but today’s photo where she’s grinning like the village idiot at the remembrance parade I just find it distasteful especially when her husband is a serving member of the armed forces. It’s not about grinning like a fool, it’s about remembering what those men and women sacrificed in order that we can live as freely as we do today. Show the wreathes, show the memorial adorned with them and of course share the poem, don’t make it about you and dig out your kids behaviour.
It’s always about her. Wasn’t it this time last year that she took a PAID AD promoting the Royal British Legion. Sickening.

It’s always about her. Wasn’t it this time last year that she took a PAID AD promoting the Royal British Legion. Sickening.
Absolutely! RBL could have used those funds to help and support servicemen and women rather than line the pockets of some mercenary tool. The same as the pampers/ NCM one last year when instamums were paid to promote pampers/ national midwives day. Including SJs who have openly bragged about earning £23k a month. Let’s put this into perspective - that’s similar to the ANNUAL salary of a newly qualified midwife.

Absolutely! RBL could have used those funds to help and support servicemen and women rather than line the pockets of some mercenary tool. The same as the pampers/ NCM one last year when instamums were paid to promote pampers/ national midwives day. Including SJs who have openly bragged about earning £23k a month. Let’s put this into perspective - that’s similar to the ANNUAL salary of a newly qualified midwife.
I havent looked at her insta in ages. Does she still make you tube.
Are they shoe horned in same bedroom.
The potential lies during baby loss week out me right off her.
That cat pic was just unnecessary.
I'm baffled how she secures so many ads as her content and engagement quite poor.
When she go told off over ASA and they claimed she had done over 60 ads she was like I haven't but I can't see how it's like 3 or 4 a week for so many different things it seems disingenuous.
I don't think Mrs meldrum can be added with her.
Jess seems her only friend and she's a mess.
I suppose Lachlan still young hopefully he's not realised and their relationship improve when he's schooo age.

Reactions: 2
Sarah- slags military off daily. But when it’s for likes on instagram she’s the military’s biggest supporter.
she’s distasteful as tit. Why is everything always for Instagram or social media 😤😤😤😤😤.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.