Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she in Glasgow or Edinburgh ?

so nostalgic excerpt she never looked at it when she was a kid 🤷‍♀️🤔
Glasgow, I would be worried about bumping into her but she will spend the whole weekend in cafes so should be easy to avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So now she's saying when she lived in the middle East they used to pick up an argos catalogue when they were visiting the UK so they could circle their Christmas toys for santa 🙄 make your mind up!! You have literally contradicted yourself in a handful of stories 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well peachy, I'm not a total wank. So I pronounce it I-Kia...the normal way 😂😂
So not the super special way someone who was a pretentious twit would pronounce it then, excellent 😂

If you do want to start doing it that way though you must always follow it up with how you know you say it “weird” but it is in fact the way people in Europe pronounce it and you can’t help yourself saying it that way because you grew up abroad.
Explain that every single time you say it though, that is very important 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen today's story? Family time away and guess what !! Little L is in a Buggy , her family do not look happy to always being filmed . I has had her hair tied back but I'm guessing that was done by her nan so Sarah could have a sleep in or work on her appearance for insta ! There was only a small time he was out the Buggy for lunch and wasn't even sat with his mummy ! Seriously she needs to read theses comments and act on them !

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen today's story? Family time away and guess what !! Little L is in a Buggy , her family do not look happy to always being filmed . I has had her hair tied back but I'm guessing that was done by her nan so Sarah could have a sleep in or work on her appearance for insta ! There was only a small time he was out the Buggy for lunch and wasn't even sat with his mummy ! Seriously she needs to read theses comments and act on them !
To be fair I wouldn't have my almost three yearold walking down sauchiehall street, it's jumping and we don't live in a busy place so my anxiety would go wild about loosing him. Completely different because she's always got him trapped but this time I didn't judge, cities and under fives terrify me.

Reactions: 10
Enough adults there to hold his hand. No excuse!! He’s CONSTANTLY in it - let the poor lad give his legs a stretch and burn some energy. No wonder his behaviour might be difficult sometimes. He doesn’t exert himself or use his energy in the right ways cos he’s not allowed.

Enough adults there to hold his hand. No excuse!! He’s CONSTANTLY in it - let the poor lad give his legs a stretch and burn some energy. No wonder his behaviour might be difficult sometimes. He doesn’t exert himself or use his energy in the right ways cos he’s not allowed.
Even little backpack reins would be better

Reactions: 6
When my boy got to 18months/2 years he point blank refused the buggy. So it was just easier to adapt. I wouldn’t go to busy places with him. I used to love going to the beach so he could just run wild. It’s just for a few years. Adapt yourself and your life for those precious few years.

To be fair I wouldn't have my almost three yearold walking down sauchiehall street, it's jumping and we don't live in a busy place so my anxiety would go wild about loosing him. Completely different because she's always got him trapped but this time I didn't judge, cities and under fives terrify me.
Ditto. No chance in hell could I cope with my almost 4 year old in a city with no option of buggy. Apart from that she’s painful, the bloody rabbit nose twitch.. why?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My children's grandparents live far away so when they see them they stuck to them like glue! And their grandparents like wise! You cannot call her out on this! My children are excited to see there family as we have nobody where we live. So I think fair enough he isn't sat with them at lunch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Poor kids won't get back until late after a very busy weekend and will be straight up at the crack of dawn for school and nursery

Reactions: 4
Sarah is the latest instamum to be gifted an entire bloody Christmas dinner by Hello Fresh as part of a paid AD....the woman who is mostly vegetarian and currently is only cooking for her and 2 young children as her husband is away. I really feel like an entire bloody turkey dinner is slightly wasteful 🤨🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.