Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine being the partner of someone in the military must be extremely hard, especially when you have children. I will admit it isn't something I would be willing to do but the main sense I get from Sarah isn't pride in Rob's role but resentment. Counting down the months until he can leave with a full pension so they can bugger off to Scotland/London/Dubai.

The only time she has anything positive to say is when it is good for social media content.

Don't even get me started on how hypocritical it was to accept payment for posting content telling her viewers to donate to RBL. If you genuinely support a charity you would do it for free or at cost. Don't go profiting from the charity you claim to support. Then trying to hide behind using a PR company and claiming she didn't know when the money came from. I believe she was meant to be looking into that but don't think she ever confirmed it did she?

Reactions: 5
See she’s been quiet on stories. No doubt she will be back chatting when she’s got another ad to get out. I can’t imagine she has any followers that actually care about her life because she only starts doing stories before or during as campaigns.

Reactions: 3
She’s back...with an #ad obviously.

Someone commented with a negative question about Johnson’s and asbestos...wonder how long that’ll stay up.

Reactions: 1

Someone commented with a negative question about Johnson’s and asbestos...wonder how long that’ll stay up.
It’s still there... probably because she’s only had 3 comments in 2 hours and needs the overview to look like she’s actually had some comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

It will stay but she'll reply with some passive aggressive bullshit that she will be frantically looking up in the guff Johnsons would have sent her.

Is that the same Johnson & Johnson’s who refused to accept their Mesh for pelvic floor surgery had anything wrong with it and won’t concede to the thousand of women who are living with the damage in the uk? Well done Sarah you bloody sell out 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 So long as you are happy with the shape of the shampoo bottle ..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
the truth hurts 🤷🏼‍♀️
can imagine it must be torture reading about how disgraceful she is as a mother to Lachlan....id fee sorry for her butttt she doesn’t change anything does she. She’s just a self obsessed little Madame, using her kids for money spending it on herself, her nails and mostly on childcare so she doesn’t have to spend her day off with them!!! Puts posts up for sympathy nothing of any actual value. No motherhood reality but as she doesn’t spend a lot of time with them I can see that must be hard. It’s either boo boo military wife, boo boo Scotland, an ad, and several more ads, I miss London I’m here for the day, or matchy mummy meels outfit shite. Other than that any bandwagon she can jump on ‘miscarriage’. Anyway has she bothered to get Lachlan‘a hair cut yet? She manages to have loads of FREE time for Islas 73838 clubs.

also Sarah. If you don’t like opinions don’t share your life. Jog the duck on, preferably back to Scotland so you can shut up whinging. BORE.

Reactions: 10
🙄 another pity party

Genuinely curious about how she still manages to get adverts. Her Vistaprint post the other day only got one comment (from a fellow influencer, there's an unwritten pact that they support each others adverts) and her Johnson & Johnson one only got 4 comments, one of which was negative and the other 3 from fellow influencers... hardly good value for money.

Reactions: 7
She does this whole pitty party but never addresses it. If she got her self help with parenting L and amitted there was an issue I feel she would be more likeable or id atleast have more respect for her.

She could really use the fact we don’t believe the miscarriages as troll engagement. Why is she not using this? 🧐

• Haha
She could really use the fact we don’t believe the miscarriages as troll engagement. Why is she not using this? 🧐
I think it says it all that she hasn’t run with it and done a faux-crying troll video....
she knows she’s been caught out.
to talk about it is to draw attention to it even more and that would just expose the lie to even more people...

The only problem I have is wiv the baff and bovver and brofer.....🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She can clearly pronounce the TH sound as sometimes she says it, but the way she talks is horrendous! Why would any brand want that on their campaig? it is not a speech impediment.

Reactions: 8
Guys - she’s soooooo busy today. Sooooooo much work to do. Sooooooooooooo many emails. Has to go to “return a few bits” to the post office.
soooooooooooo busy that she’s going to spend the day in Costa, getting work done. 🙄

yeah. Must be really really stressful making up lies at yourself and furiously emailing brands begging for products to advertise.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Isla really just have a backless booster seat?

Also Sarah, here’s a tip for keeping your car tidy...don’t let kids eat in the car! Or if you do, give them some bloody rules or boundaries. There’s no way I’d leave sandwich crusts on the floor anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Isla really just have a backless booster seat?

Also Sarah, here’s a tip for keeping your car tidy...don’t let kids eat in the car! Or if you do, give them some bloody rules or boundaries. There’s no way I’d leave sandwich crusts on the floor anywhere.
nah you can see in her other insta story from yesterday that Islas seat is a full seat with a back & headrest.

Reactions: 1
Did she seriously spend all day in costa and then take L back to costa? 🤦‍♀️ Take him swimming, soft play or even go home and bake!

Did she seriously spend all day in costa and then take L back to costa? 🤦‍♀️ Take him swimming, soft play or even go home and bake!
It is a bit strange, but I was so glad to see them spending one on one time together. We Lachlan looked lovely and happy too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.