Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is the latest instamum to be gifted an entire bloody Christmas dinner by Hello Fresh as part of a paid AD....the woman who is mostly vegetarian and currently is only cooking for her and 2 young children as her husband is away. I really feel like an entire bloody turkey dinner is slightly wasteful 🤨🤦‍♀️🙄
I would say “cooking” is probably a bit of an exaggeration. Sarah doesn’t cook. She heats stuff up and gives it to her kids.

Sarah should give that meal away to someone who needs it and who would actually appreciate it.

but she won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello fresh are dumb as duck. The most insincere bollocks advert. She never cooks! As if she’d cook all that for her and her two kids. The comments so far are mostly taking the piss. Someone has asked how she got the huge turkey in her tiny oven. Compared to Emily Norris’s (who’s another div) advert it’s just plain embarrassing as all she has done is show herself stood there looking sheepish holding a cold uncooked turkey🤦‍♀️ How on earth does she get these adverts.

Reactions: 4
Like duck she had friends round to help eat that freebie Christmas dinner. For one thing, you’d never cook a turkey that size in that puny little tray. I’m almost embarrassed for Hello Fresh with that terrible, terrible advert she’s done for them.

Edit - and who says they’ve been ‘lucky enough’ to use Hello Fresh. Lucky enough to be an utter lazy arse halfwit who can’t open a cookbook or get to the supermarket with a shopping list and so pays out for overpriced ingredients and a recipe card? duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘the kids had left overs for tea’ when was this babe because you show us their tea every night and noones has turkey 🤔🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
‘the kids had left overs for tea’ when was this babe because you show us their tea every night and noones has turkey 🤔🤥🤥🤥
This woman is as big a liar as her best pal
Mrs Meldrum.
The tit just flys out of her mouth.
Cut the tit Sarah - you didn’t cook that turkey. You didn’t have friends over. You didn’t eat any of that food from that box!
and if you are going to pose with a turkey at least get a proper sized roasting tin and try to make your bullshit story seem slightly plausible.
What a crock of tit.

There is no way on this planet that turkey would have been cooked in that tin without flooding the oven with fat and juice.

If she had actually cooked the turkey she would know how ridiculous that picture is.

I love how she's just ignoring the comments about it 😂

• Haha
There is no way on this planet that turkey would have been cooked in that tin without flooding the oven with fat and juice.

If she had actually cooked the turkey she would know how ridiculous that picture is.

I love how she's just ignoring the comments about it 😂
she’s carrying on like it’s something exceptional to get fresh ingredients and follow a recipe to produce a meal....! I know she lives off of pre packed crap (hummus & pitta bread, sausage rolls, toast and tuna pasta etc) but come on to duck now! It’s a roast dinner. That’s all it is. Most of us make one on the regular!
I understand it’s an advert and she’s got a brief to follow but that’s such a lazy, lack lustre, lame attempt at it. I would have actually done a xmas dinner with friends - filmed it and put it together like a little Film with some Xmas music on it! Shown the food actually being cooked and eaten. Not just a cardboard box of sprouts and an anaemic looking turkey in a tiny tray that she looks like she’s going to drop!

Reactions: 7
she’s carrying on like it’s something exceptional to get fresh ingredients and follow a recipe to produce a meal....! I know she lives off of pre packed crap (hummus & pitta bread, sausage rolls, toast and tuna pasta etc) but come on to duck now! It’s a roast dinner. That’s all it is. Most of us make one on the regular!
I understand it’s an advert and she’s got a brief to follow but that’s such a lazy, lack lustre, lame attempt at it. I would have actually done a xmas dinner with friends - filmed it and put it together like a little Film with some Xmas music on it! Shown the food actually being cooked and eaten. Not just a cardboard box of sprouts and an anaemic looking turkey in a tiny tray that she looks like she’s going to drop!
😂😂😂 look at me pretending to cook with actual ingredients, what a novelty, like a house wife from the olden days. Unfortunately all I have is a baking tray for my boxed frozen food and I've never done anything other than a variety of frozen processed beige reheated at 200° for 20 minutes. I will just stand here awkwardly with this turkey and then get out the chicken nuggets.

Shes saying she switched tins an hour in, ofcourse you did 🙄

Alao why didn't one of her "friends" take the photo. Its so obvious from the angle that Isla did.

Reactions: 2
This woman is as big a liar as her best pal
Mrs Meldrum.
The tit just flys out of her mouth.
Cut the tit Sarah - you didn’t cook that turkey. You didn’t have friends over. You didn’t eat any of that food from that box!
and if you are going to pose with a turkey at least get a proper sized roasting tin and try to make your bullshit story seem slightly plausible.
What a crock of tit.

Agreed. Someone mentioned Emily Norris and I compared and wow, Sarah should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 2
Wow the Emily Norris one looks fantastic! Sarah’s one looks like when you expect a vegetarian to cook a turkey but they have no clue so take a photo of it before throwing it in the bin. Why wouldn’t she take a photo of the food cooked?!

Wow the Emily Norris one looks fantastic! Sarah’s one looks like when you expect a vegetarian to cook a turkey but they have no clue so take a photo of it before throwing it in the bin. Why wouldn’t she take a photo of the food cooked?!
Because she didn’t cook it. She’s clearly done that so fast before a deadline but this is the tit she needs a Thursday off for every week 😂

Did i miss something or did the dingbat not actually do anything for Halloween? Literally just dress herself up and drag the kids outside to pose for Instagram. Then back inside and off to bed, no party, no trick or treating, no nothing. It’s amazing what she does for show

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Because she didn’t cook it. She’s clearly done that so fast before a deadline but this is the tit she needs a Thursday off for every week 😂

Did i miss something or did the dingbat not actually do anything for Halloween? Literally just dress herself up and drag the kids outside to pose for Instagram. Then back inside and off to bed, no party, no trick or treating, no nothing. It’s amazing what she does for show
They did go trick or treating. She showed it in her stories.

Reactions: 1
Also why is she in her pyjamas and slippers in the turkey photo... absolutely zero effort 🙈 Just checked out Emily Norris' ad, say what you like about her but that is a woman who takes pride in her work and wants brands to get value for their money.

Last edited:
Also why is she in her pyjamas and slippers in the turkey photo... absolutely zero effort 🙈 Just checked out Emily Norris' ad, say what you like about her but that is a woman who takes pride in her work and wants brands to get value for their money.
Wow you were not kidding.
Emily is a great sales person.
Sarah no offence has about exactly inspiring kitchen space.
Setting our her dining table with Xmas devs and huge spread would have looked lot better.
Emily is wearing Xmas jumper and shown us all the cooked food I assume the box includes.
I might email hello fresh and say stop gifting crap influencers who put in zero effort.

For the love of God

CUT ISLA’S HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks terrible. It needs cutting into a short chin length bob, get it off her face and get rid of all the rats tails.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree @fireflies I’m no fan of Emily but she is in a different league, no wonder she is so successful.

Sarah just seems such a odd fit for hello fresh. She always seems to eat out, when she does eat at home it’s processed food or takeaways. Plus, when has she ever cooked a Christmas dinner?! They are always at her mum and dads in Scotland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.