Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not suprised shes having to take the cat to the vets again. I wouldnt touch the vet she goes to with a barge pole!

She actually had whole grapes for him in the park 😭 why why why!! CUT THEM UP

After reading about that poor boy who choked to death on a grape in Pizza Hut years ago, I still make sure I cut up grapes for my Son and he’s nearly 6, I don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t chop up grapes for their child, it’s just not worth the risk!

Reactions: 2
After reading about that poor boy who choked to death on a grape in Pizza Hut years ago, I still make sure I cut up grapes for my Son and he’s nearly 6, I don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t chop up grapes for their child, it’s just not worth the risk!
Exactly! Katie Ellison does the same with her son and says "I am sat right next to him whilse he eats them" still means he could choke to death on one for Christ sake!!

Exactly! Katie Ellison does the same with her son and says "I am sat right next to him whilse he eats them" still means he could choke to death on one for Christ sake!!
Sarah ingham said the same thing whilst giving her 7 month old a chicken leg.

It’s just such an ignorant thing to say isn’t it?! it only takes a second for a grape to get lodged, sitting with them is not going to make a bit of difference! They should ALWAYS be cut up!

This is what annoys me about “influencers”, they mostly have large platforms and there are a lot of followers who are very impressionable, by them saying they aren’t cutting up grapes etc is just asking for people to follow suit.
Take the extra few seconds to cut up grapes, large raspberries etc take the lead on safety.

Yes as much as I despise Sarah’s parenting, she actually has looked after the cat and seemed to really love it and be a great animal owner, she’s had the cat for years. I am an animal owner/lover so I know how hard it is when they really are one of the family.

Reactions: 3
I’m so sad for her, however, has she actually taken a photo in tears holding her to post on insta?

Reactions: 7
I actually feel for her right now. Been through that twice with cats very recently and it’s bloody awful. She must be feeling terrible especially with Rob away too. Not sure I would have posted the crying pic with the cat though - bit too much.

Reactions: 1
I actually feel for her right now. Been through that twice with cats very recently and it’s bloody awful. She must be feeling terrible especially with Rob away too. Not sure I would have posted the crying pic with the cat though - bit too much.

Yeah the crying picture was a bit much. We lost 4 pets in a year in 2014 (one being a 9 week old kitten!) its horrific loosing a pet so I really feel for her.

Reactions: 3
I did wonder if she took that as a final picture of herself and the cat for her own sake. But there was really no need to post it online. I’m a total cat person and would be devastated to put down my pets. However I wouldn’t dream of posting a personal picture like that, goes to show what a narcissistic person she is and looking for sympathy.

Reactions: 9
I did wonder if she took that as a final picture of herself and the cat for her own sake. But there was really no need to post it online. I’m a total cat person and would be devastated to put down my pets. However I wouldn’t dream of posting a personal picture like that, goes to show what a narcissistic person she is and looking for sympathy.
Everything she does is for the ‘gram.

her first thought would have been “must take a teary eyed selfie with the cat before it gets put to sleep so I can put the photo on Instagram”

Reactions: 4
Everything she does is for the ‘gram.

her first thought would have been “must take a teary eyed selfie with the cat before it gets put to sleep so I can put the photo on Instagram”
This is what I think too, I get she’s really upset and I totally understand that, but when I had to let go of my old girl I was devastated, the thought of taking a photo would never ever enter my head, it was just utter heartbreak.

Reactions: 6
I bet it’ll be one of her most liked posts though and totally boost her engagement.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.