Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of my favourite memories of being a child are coming home from school, getting my pyjamas on and sitting and watching cartoons before dinner. These 2 never seem to get that as they always have to be somewhere.

I also feel she turned her back on him as soon as he wasnt that perfect insta baby. She and Rob have both failed him massivly. Dumped in nursery all day, now school and after school clubs. Its all so sad.

Reactions: 20
He presents as possibly having some ADHD traits. We don't see everything that goes on. The reel show some clips of him possibly being hyperactive which from observations could be because she hasn't provided him with enough opportunity to move in a safe and appropriate way, before expecting him to be focused and calm. He seems to be dysregulated. If he has some challenges or additional needs, I hope she can get advise from other parents in the same boat. It's not fair on him to have it out in public domain. She can easily get advice and support from different Facebook groups anonymously. 🤞 the lad is getting the right support from professionals. Whatever that support is.

Reactions: 10
Maybe if she put the bloody phone down and actually parented her children …..it’s not bleeping rocket science!
This 👏 she needs do put her phone down and engage with him. The poor boy is craving her attention and she just laughs at him through her phone. Chucking him into expensive clubs every day won’t help him. He needs you Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What the duck is wrong with her?

YOU KNEW ROB WAS IN THE NAVY WHEN YOU MET HIM!!!!! HE WAS IN THE NAVY WHEN YOU AGREED TO MARRY HIM, WHEN YOU HAD HIS CHILDREN AND WHEN YOU DECIDED TO BE WITH HIM. bleeping duck all the way off and stop bleeping whinging about it.
She’s such a DICK.
Tbh who else would have put up with her?

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry I’ve been away playing my tiny violin for this woman. She says she doesn’t want to share so much of the kids on socials but continues to talk about L’s struggles …If he is struggling then bleeping own it and give him the support and get him the resources needed to help him. She has enough cash to get her nails and ridiculous lashes done…put some of that money to help him. I think a lot of the behaviour is bad parenting. I’m sure if I was in a restaurant and he or I were zooming around I’d have a word. My son is autistic, and we have had very tough times from his social anxiety to self harming but by parenting properly and help at school he knows how to behave outside…..now he’s older he can use coping mechanisms but they were learnt from professional help and PARENTING! The only time I filmed (audio) my child was when he was having one of his breakdowns so I could let a professional listen …..and this mess wants another baby …then L’s needs will be totally over looked.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs to completely shelve the idea of having a third child. She can’t cope with the 2 kids she already has - evidently. A 3rd child is not what she or those kids need. It would add yet more pressure and mayhem to their family and they simply don’t have the capacity for it. She needs to get her head out of her arse and start putting the effort into the 2 kids she already has. THEY should be her absolute number 1 priority over and above everything else. duck Instagram, duck being an “influencer”, duck the relentless DIY, duck moaning and spending time stressing about Rob & his bleeping job, duck the constant travelling to Scotland and duck all the unnecessary clubs/sports/activities etc and just focus on providing a stable, structured, simple routine for those kids.

Reactions: 18
She will never follow all the great advice here. She’s a textbook narcissist so everything is someone else’s fault. It’s very sad and I can’t begin to imagine how difficult his teenage years will be.

I’m aghast that her family or even a close friend don’t pull her aside and have a word ….and is Captain Birdseye such a bleeping wet wipe he can’t see it…? This my friends is supposed to be guarding us him being in the Navy …..I’d put myself and slightly bat tit cat above him for protection ……

Reactions: 9
She will never follow all the great advice here. She’s a textbook narcissist so everything is someone else’s fault. It’s very sad and I can’t begin to imagine how difficult his teenage years will be.
Sadly i can already see how it’s going to play out. Lachlan will grow into an angry little boy, with behaviour issues that will cause him to grow into a lonely, angry young man. I can see him becoming a total handful when he’s 10/11/12 and once the teenage years hit and the hormones kick in…. It’s a disaster waiting to happen

• Sad
The over tiredness wont help him either. The kids seemed to be constantly on the go when she was at her parents and then they do that ridiculous car journey through the night, straight back to doing a reel as bloody pokemon, out for Halloween next day, week full of clubs, school, bonfire, karate, he‘s shattered and he’s playing up. No wonder something happened this week.
She’s completely unravelling and needs to accept some responsibility.

what would’ve been nice for him tonight would be her reading him a story or even watching a movie together, but hate to break it to her, playing a switch at quarter to 9 at night isn’t going to calm him down. He shouldn’t be putting any “sillies” back in and using nursery techniques, they should be using coping mechanisms for a 6 year old.

I wonder if robs parents have said something about the kids behaviour or they don’t pander to her as much as her own family because they certainly don't seem to be in the picture a lot. I don’t have any yet but I’d like to think if the mother of my grandkids was acting extremely unhinged publicly, then I’d be having a word.

The over tiredness wont help him either. The kids seemed to be constantly on the go when she was at her parents and then they do that ridiculous car journey through the night, straight back to doing a reel as bloody pokemon, out for Halloween next day, week full of clubs, school, bonfire, karate, he‘s shattered and he’s playing up. No wonder something happened this week.
She’s completely unravelling and needs to accept some responsibility.

what would’ve been nice for him tonight would be her reading him a story or even watching a movie together, but hate to break it to her, playing a switch at quarter to 9 at night isn’t going to calm him down. He shouldn’t be putting any “sillies” back in and using nursery techniques, they should be using coping mechanisms for a 6 year old.

I wonder if robs parents have said something about the kids behaviour or they don’t pander to her as much as her own family because they certainly don't seem to be in the picture a lot. I don’t have any yet but I’d like to think if the mother of my grandkids was acting extremely unhinged publicly, then I’d be having a word.
It’s like she has no idea how to parent or what to do. Who thinks letting an over tired over stimulated child play a bleeping video game at 9pm is a good idea? Why? - take him to bed, turn the lights down low, and read to him. Let him snuggle up with his teddies and read him a story. Let him relax - let his mind wander and drift. Keep it relaxed, quiet and for fucks sake - leave the bleeping phone downstairs. What is wrong with her? Why has she got her phone on her when she’s trying to do bedtime? Why is she so THICK?

Reactions: 16
I would be genuinely interested to see what both kids would be like after a month of no clubs, no after school club, routine bedtimes and eating together.
I think it would be fascinating.
(Also it would be fascinating to see Sarah after a month of that too!)

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1703089😭 so sad. I hope she actually is looking for help or trying to understand and not just blaming it on other people judging him.
Oh no, that’s so sad 😔. My son is ASN and if I’m honest, I still struggle with it (he has developmental delay too) and there were meetings I had to literally drag myself through because I didn’t want that to be the reality for him and for us. But, as parents/carers, it’s up to us to look after our kids and do what’s best for them so making vague statements and saying he’s “misunderstood” is not helpful. MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND SARAH!

In saying that, I think this will be the direction her content goes in - for as long as people can deal with her way of thinking.

Reactions: 4
I think they may see his family a bit more but they absolutely refuse to be filmed for social media, possibly when she’s quiet for a few days they have been to visit.

Reactions: 4
Why would you leave your child for 2 hrs to get graded for karate if you felt he would struggle? It’s not his GCSEs- it’s not essential, if he’s going to struggle, don’t leave him there!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if it’s her dad whose said something. Scottish dads don’t tend to hold back.

Did Sarah go to boarding school? Something about how she parents gives me that vibe

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’s her dad whose said something. Scottish dads don’t tend to hold back.

Did Sarah go to boarding school? Something about how she parents gives me that vibe
She went to a private school when she lived in Aberdeen as a teenager - the Robert Gordon’s college. I don’t think she boarded as such seeing as her family lived local but yeah she did attend a private school.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.