Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be so aware that the other parties involved in whatever it is she’s alluded to could see what I’m posting and keep shtum, however I felt. I’m sure that would be the more usual response!

Reactions: 7
She just can’t help herself can she?!!!

Just come out with it Sarah. Tell us what’s “wrong” with Lachlan - you know you are dying to use it for content

Reactions: 9
I think he has hurt or intimidated another child. Rather than reflecting on this and what part her distraction and obsession with social media might play in this, Sarah's view is that the parents of the other child are at fault as Lachlan just "enjoys life to the full". So self soothing by way of passive aggressive reels on social media. This is troubling and similar to her reaction to the security guard at the base at the homecoming which seemed to materially cause or contribute to the mother of all meltdowns.
Absolutely agree with this- it’s obvious that Lachlan’s probably physically hurt another child and Sarah feels he’s just “misunderstood” and she probably thinks she wouldn’t be pulled up on it if Lachlan were a girl- hence the poll earlier.
why can’t she just accept that her child might have behavioural problems (probably due to he but that’s another story…) and get him the help he needs?

Reactions: 14
I think anyone who has watched Sarah for any length of time can clearly see that Lachlan has behaviour issues.

Reactions: 18
C2EDF579-0DAC-4EAE-8A29-EE66EA40E4D9.jpeg
😭 so sad. I hope she actually is looking for help or trying to understand and not just blaming it on other people judging him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Goodness what a despicable woman, and mother. She is GAGGING to say online what’s been going on because, you know, #content. She’s already way over-shared about L - since the day the poor kid was born - and blamed all her neuroses and inadequacies on him being a difficult baby. Just heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God help him if he is actually diagnosed with something and needs help because
- Sarah won’t cope
- Sinbad will do duck all and will be away with the Navy
- her family will pander to her and do nothing
- he won’t get any help from her, she’ll be too busy whining about it on Instagram and riding the ‘my kid has special needs’ bandwagon for clicks
- school will bear the brunt of helping him

- I suspect he’s pretty feral cos he hasn’t been parented properly, with possibly ADHD thrown in there, for good measure. If he doesn’t get the right help soon, he’s going to really really struggle. Poor kid.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1703089😭 so sad. I hope she actually is looking for help or trying to understand and not just blaming it on other people judging him.
Doesn’t know where it comes from? And has to clarify that? Her clarifying it is her showing her guilt as she KNOWS exactly where it’s coming from.

You can hear Sarah saying to him “why can’t you just behave normally” to him. To Rob “why can’t you have a normal job”. Normal is probably one of the most overused words in that house because it represents Sarah’s upbringing and is what she wants now. Normal 9-5 for daddy, normal housewife role for her, normal 3 children in normal roles of pretty little girls or rough and tumble cute boys.

instead she’s got a brat of a daughter who hates dresses and a boy who is sensitive and loves dancing. Number 3 not happening in Sarah’s “normal” timescale. “Why can’t you be normal” is probably said on a weekly basis.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think he has hurt or intimidated another child. Rather than reflecting on this and what part her distraction and obsession with social media might play in this, Sarah's view is that the parents of the other child are at fault as Lachlan just "enjoys life to the full". So self soothing by way of passive aggressive reels on social media. This is troubling and similar to her reaction to the security guard at the base at the homecoming which seemed to materially cause or contribute to the mother of all meltdowns.
Totally agree! There’s been an incident with another child and she’s been pulled up about it, either by the school or the other parent/s. Instead of accepting responsibility, its everyone else’s fault as per!

He doesn’t look like a little boy that enjoys life to the full to me, he looks like a little boy whos like an overwound wind up toy and ready to burst. The stories from last night show a lot to me, first clip, he’s begging for attention even putting his arms up like a baby would when they want lifted. Second clip, he’s been fed a massive lolly, full of sugar and probably E numbers which are kicking in. He’s playing up for the camera, you even see him stopping looking for a reaction, when someone goes “wooo”, at the fireworks, he thinks its for him, and carries on with the over exaggerated attention seeking. It’s a real shame as the wee boy just clearly needs to have some time dedicated to him, not countless clubs and ferrying after her sister with her clubs. He needs to be treated like a boy of his age and not a toddler, ditch the baby plates. She is the cause of his behaviour as he’s had a phone shoved in his face since he was born and he probably thinks this is how I get mums attention. Rob and her family should be bleeping ashamed of themselves for putting her needs first.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She has a very short memory as the biggest critic of Lachlan has been his own mother. The baby that gave her PTSD, the baby who she found it hard to love, the child she stuck in wrap around childcare despite working part time. Straight back into nursery when he came out of hospital, not a single special one on one day with her before he started school. She acts like he is a stranger to her. If only she had took on board everyone telling her to get to know your son, get some therapy for her own bonding issues years ago.

She won't talk about what happened but will make reels and ask for engagement for Instagram. There is one person in the Knott household that needs additional help and it isn't Lachlan. That boy is nothing more than a commodity to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Doesn’t know where it comes from? And has to clarify that? Her clarifying it is her showing her guilt as she KNOWS exactly where it’s coming from.

You can hear Sarah saying to him “why can’t you just behave normally” to him. To Rob “why can’t you have a normal job”. Normal is probably one of the most overused words in that house because it represents Sarah’s upbringing and is what she wants now. Normal 9-5 for daddy, normal housewife role for her, normal 3 children in normal roles of pretty little girls or rough and tumble cute boys.

instead she’s got a brat of a daughter who hates dresses and a boy who is sensitive and loves dancing. Number 3 not happening in Sarah’s “normal” timescale. “Why can’t you be normal” is probably said on a weekly basis.
I was going to say exactly this! She’s definitely said it. Kids at school might come out with “weird” or something but the phrasing he’s using is 100% an adult thing to say 😕

Reactions: 7
I found her story frame about life throwing shlt at her to be a bit much. It makes me squirm when people react like that to things that are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Life throwing shlt is a terrible illness, tragic loss, something of that nature.

But I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe there’s something horrible happened that she has not shared.

Turns out not though, as her luck is turning with the arrival of a new work pass.

So offensive to folks watching with actual real problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel so terribly for Lachlan. Not Sarah. Lachlan. But this is all about her, isn’t it? All about how him being “misunderstood” makes HER feel. The way she neglects him emotionally, the way she allows him to run around doing whatever he wants, the way he has to consistently see Isla come before him. Is it really any wonder he’s acting out at school? It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Lachlan has been nasty towards another child, he seems to be a big bundle of uncontrolled, unchecked energy that Sarah can’t handle or doesn’t want to handle. She will never see that this is her own doing. Even with additional needs it’s so harmful to just let kids do what they fancy cause you’re too lazy to deal with them appropriately.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe if she put the bloody phone down and actually parented her children …..it’s not bleeping rocket science!

• Heart
Is she genuinely suprised that this is happening? We all called it when he was literally months old. She only needs to look back on all her footage and she can she how much she has failed that boy. She is so pig ignorant to the fact that children feed off emotion and behaviour of their parents/caregiver. I don’t think he has additional needs in a neurotypical sense but in that his mother is completely incapable of meeting his basic needs. I know we only see what she puts out (let’s be fair there’s a lot of that) but imagine what she’s like when she’s on her own with them. She really is a horror.

Reactions: 10
Is she genuinely suprised that this is happening? We all called it when he was literally months old. She only needs to look back on all her footage and she can she how much she has failed that boy. She is so pig ignorant to the fact that children feed off emotion and behaviour of their parents/caregiver. I don’t think he has additional needs in a neurotypical sense but in that his mother is completely incapable of meeting his basic needs. I know we only see what she puts out (let’s be fair there’s a lot of that) but imagine what she’s like when she’s on her own with them. She really is a horror.
I actually felt awful for L on the reel where they went to Bahrain. The enabling wet drip of a father surprised the kids at the airport. The way L stood there, just wanting a hug from his dad was heartbreaking, Sarah even got in before him! Then there was the horribly staged run up to dad and get a hug for the gram. It’s such a pathetic way to live when strangers on the internet are more of a priority than your son.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
S
I actually felt awful for L on the reel where they went to Bahrain. The enabling wet drip of a father surprised the kids at the airport. The way L stood there, just wanting a hug from his dad was heartbreaking, Sarah even got in before him! Then there was the horribly staged run up to dad and get a hug for the gram. It’s such a pathetic way to live when strangers on the internet are more of a priority than your son.
Same on his return where he picked Isla up, looked behind him and grabbed his bag before walking off!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Totally agree! There’s been an incident with another child and she’s been pulled up about it, either by the school or the other parent/s. Instead of accepting responsibility, its everyone else’s fault as per!

He doesn’t look like a little boy that enjoys life to the full to me, he looks like a little boy whos like an overwound wind up toy and ready to burst. The stories from last night show a lot to me, first clip, he’s begging for attention even putting his arms up like a baby would when they want lifted. Second clip, he’s been fed a massive lolly, full of sugar and probably E numbers which are kicking in. He’s playing up for the camera, you even see him stopping looking for a reaction, when someone goes “wooo”, at the fireworks, he thinks its for him, and carries on with the over exaggerated attention seeking. It’s a real shame as the wee boy just clearly needs to have some time dedicated to him, not countless clubs and ferrying after her sister with her clubs. He needs to be treated like a boy of his age and not a toddler, ditch the baby plates. She is the cause of his behaviour as he’s had a phone shoved in his face since he was born and he probably thinks this is how I get mums attention. Rob and her family should be bleeping ashamed of themselves for putting her needs first.
I don’t think they ever Discipline either of those kids. We see it in Isla too - she acts up and all Sarah does is laugh and says a half hearted “stop it Isla” while giggling. Lachlan acting up at the fireworks was irritating to watch. He’s playing up completely because she’s got her camera on him. And because he’s never told to stop misbehaving or to settle down he thinks that’s the way to behave. Feeding them sweets and rubbish doesn’t help especially in the evenings which they seem to do a lot. Like the Friday movie nights the Have where the kids are eating sweeties and crisis and drinking sugary juice at gone 9pm. It’s no wonder they are poorly behaved. I think Lachlan has some additional needs or maybe has some form of ADHD or similar - and it’s being made worse by the lack of boundaries at home.

We all saw this coming a mile off though. We said it before he finished nursery that he would likely find the transition to school difficult. Especially as locals on here have said that he was completely pandered to at nursery and got away with murder.

Reactions: 15
So after saying she wasn’t going to share, she then puts up a post pretty much confirming it’s L. I can’t stand this woman seriously, parent your bleeping son instead of acting like a child filming everything, laughing it off or being passive aggressive about other tit. What a horrible woman and I seriously hope she doesn’t end up pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.