Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn’t want to talk about the kids - then STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM!!!!! Stop alluding to what’s happened. “Misunderstood” = he’s got into trouble at school or has done something naughty.

either spit it out or say nothing about it.

Reactions: 16
She was very much wanting "a boy" to come out on top in her poll as it's clearly Lachlan she's talking about. He comes across very sweet and high energy but I think some real conversation and time spent with him is what he's needing. Clear boundaries is absolutely missing in that house.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she’s surprised/upset tbh, the kids are totally feral and the way they behave and bomb about restaurants, supermarkets etc is completely out of order. They have no discipline what so ever and it’s always everyone else's fault, remember that horrid security guard that gave them a bollocking for running riot and pushing trollies all over the place, nothing to do with their behaviour at all eh?

It seems to me that parents are starting to talk, that’s why she’s using the word judged, and that’s why she’s so devastated. She doesn’t give a duck if L has been misunderstood, she’s totally panicking that other school mums are judging her parenting skills, this is what this is really about. He probably has done something, she would never admit if it was Isla, but it was just a matter of when not if that his behaviour was going to become an issue. I’m not meaning to pick on the boy but the post where he’s someone’s favourite person, his smile is very over animated, almost manic, the poor wee thing is encouraged to act crazy and he probably thinks it’s the only time he gets attention, it will be rubbing off on other kids and other parents will be getting pissed off now.

Reactions: 15
Another club for L?! Cant the poor boy have a break?
I was about to say the same!! Children need to follow their interests and enjoy just being a child. Not shoved into hundreds of clubs - dance club… really?? He wanted to go to dance club!

Reactions: 7
I was about to say the same!! Children need to follow their interests and enjoy just being a child. Not shoved into hundreds of clubs - dance club… really?? He wanted to go to dance club!
Surely that’s the last thing that poor boy needs! Imagine caring what people think but not enough to realise that there are many changes in the home that could help that wee toot a lot

Reactions: 8
He‘s probably just doing it because Isla is. Dance class then a bonfire display, why not just do the bonfire? This is why he’s so hyper, there is no down time for him.

Reactions: 9
L has more natural rhythm than Isla so that probably suits him better than football or karate but it is more about keeping them in clubs so she avoids spending time with them.

The having to explain how she picks one up, drops one off, takes the other somewhere else. She thinks this makes her a good parent. Always so busy, always so manic because she can't cope being home with them alone. Sitting down doing homework at a reasonable hour, having a family meal all together around the table. Playing or talking to them both before bath and bed.

Reactions: 19
She is properly neurotic. She clearly wants to be able to talk about whatever it is that’s happened with (probably) L. But for whatever reason she’s not. And instead she’s waffling on in that manic way explaining to a load of randomers on the internet that he’s in yet another bloody after school club. The poor kid. She’ll do anything to avoid having to actually parent him.

The only reason Lachlan is at a dance class is for the reason she said - because they get picked up after school and taken straight to the class. It allows her to leave him in the care of others for as long as possible.
why can’t Rob pick Isla up on his way home?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The only reason Lachlan is at a dance class is for the reason she said - because they get picked up after school and taken straight to the class. It allows her to leave him in the care of others for as long as possible.
why can’t Rob pick Isla up on his way home?
If rob picked her up then that won’t give her the excuse of “I’ve been running about so much I’ve not had time to make anything for tea” So it’ll be off to the bonfire and the kids will get some sort of toddler picnic and she’ll get a takeaway later

I mean seriously, who posts this tit. The selfie, wtf and downplaying whatever happened as funny, well it obviously wasn’t to the other child/parent or she 100% would’ve been talking about it.

She thinks coming home to this is bad, that wouldn’t even take 5 minutes to tidy. Rob and her family really need to reign her in and take the phone off her. She is totally unhinged. There is no way I wouldn’t step in if a family member was behaving this way. Also, if my husband was going on about me the way she does with sinbad, we’d be having a serious discussion.

Attachments

Last edited:
If rob picked her up then that won’t give her the excuse of “I’ve been running about so much I’ve not had time to make anything for tea” So it’ll be off to the bonfire and the kids will get some sort of toddler picnic and she’ll get a takeaway later

I mean seriously, who posts this tit. The selfie, wtf and downplaying whatever happened as funny, well it obviously wasn’t to the other child/parent or she 100% would’ve been talking about it.

She thinks coming home to this is bad, that wouldn’t even take 5 minutes to tidy. Rob and her family really need to reign her in and take the phone off her. She is totally unhinged. There is no way I wouldn’t step in if a family member was behaving this way. Also, if my husband was going on about me the way she does with sinbad, we’d be having a serious discussion.
It’s literally a few things on the counter. It will
Take approximately 2 minutes to pick it all
Up and pop it in the sink or dishwasher. She’s so pathetic.

From how she worded it, it seemed like 2 different dance clubs?
Yes, if it’s anything like my school the one that Lachlan is going to was straight from school, in the school, and most likely finish at 4. So she was picking Isla up at 3, then taking her to dance and then going back to get L and then going back to get Isla. Any normal person would either a) not put their son in another unnecessary club thats going to have them running around manically or b) ask their partner to pick up the child that’s finishing later.

Sorry, what I meant is the wee boy is probably wanting to do a dance class because Isla already does one, not the same class. I think he’s trying to be like her as he’s just made to feel like a spare part most of the time, where Isla is on a pedestal.

Reactions: 4
It’s literally a few things on the counter. It will
Take approximately 2 minutes to pick it all
Up and pop it in the sink or dishwasher. She’s so pathetic.
She probably took longer to stand in her hallway, take the picture, add the caption and upload to Instagram than it would’ve taken to just pick those few things up 🙄

Reactions: 15
She probably took longer to stand in her hallway, take the picture, add the caption and upload to Instagram than it would’ve taken to just pick those few things up 🙄
I know. She’s done this before though. There was once a couple of breakfast bowls and mugs left on the side and she photographed it and went on a mad rant about how Rob had “done breakfast”
That morning and left all the stuff out and how it was such a huge task to throw a few dishes in the sink and rinse them. She’s just ridiculous. It’s literally 2 bleeping bowls and 2 mugs. Get a grip.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Its raining here, I hope shes having a whale of a time at her bonfire night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet those random strangers in her story from the bonfire do are delighted they’re being broadcast to the internet without permission. And from a military base. She is utterly vacant in the common sense department. And/or completely neurotic.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why can't the kids pit their bowls and cups in the sink?? Both are old enough! Sarah is going to end up with 2 children ruling the house and she will be scared to say a thing to them
My 5 year old clears her things away and helps do simple tasks at the weekend nothing difficult...washing in basket..pick up toys...clearing the table
Mind you her kids aren't in the house long enough!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.