Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't the kids pit their bowls and cups in the sink?? Both are old enough! Sarah is going to end up with 2 children ruling the house and she will be scared to say a thing to them
My 5 year old clears her things away and helps do simple tasks at the weekend nothing difficult...washing in basket..pick up toys...clearing the table
Mind you her kids aren't in the house long enough!
Exactly - mine are little and they take their dishes out, put their washing in the hamper and tidy up a bit..it’s really not hard to start good habits

Reactions: 5
I imagine that when Sarah goes “home” to her parents’ house, she probably leaves everything at her arse and her mum sorts it.

Reactions: 6
Literally can’t stand this woman. She needs to get a grip of reality for her children’s sake and stop over posting.

Reactions: 9
And now moaning again about the navy. I'm not in her position so I don't get it but she knew sinbad was in the navy when they met, surely she knew it would affect their lives until he leaves?! She's also a classic example of a woman who should never have had kids, it's obvious that she had them because she thinks it's what people should do and she just wants to replicate her childhood. God knows why seeing as she's a neurotic, whining duck up!

Reactions: 12
And now moaning again about the navy. I'm not in her position so I don't get it but she knew sinbad was in the navy when they met, surely she knew it would affect their lives until he leaves?! She's also a classic example of a woman who should never have had kids, it's obvious that she had them because she thinks it's what people should do and she just wants to replicate her childhood. God knows why seeing as she's a neurotic, whining duck up!
She is pathetic. End of. Imagine if she had real issues to deal with like actually struggling to pay for her rent / food - she’s on another planet this twit.

What the duck is wrong with her?

YOU KNEW ROB WAS IN THE NAVY WHEN YOU MET HIM!!!!! HE WAS IN THE NAVY WHEN YOU AGREED TO MARRY HIM, WHEN YOU HAD HIS CHILDREN AND WHEN YOU DECIDED TO BE WITH HIM. bleeping duck all the way off and stop bleeping whinging about it.
She’s such a DICK.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If her instagram is her version of being positive, Id hate to know her in real life!

Reactions: 10
Sarah’s apparently full of cold but still works out and attends the bonfire night. Don’t get me started on the humble brag post about the non existent mess on her return from the school run. I don’t even know why I’m still watching her stories. She’s so negative and self pitying.

Sarah’s apparently full of cold but still works out and attends the bonfire night. Don’t get me started on the humble brag post about the non existent mess on her return from the school run. I don’t even know why I’m still watching her stories. She’s so negative and self pitying.
I thought the same about the kitchen. Blatant humblebrag.

I am increasingly baffled by the bizarre bland content. Parked my car, looked at my kitchen, picked kids up, it rained, bonfire about to be lit, bonfire lit. Jesus. Give it up woman!

Whatever next?! Toenails being clipped, emptying the bins, filling the windscreen wipers, setting the table?

Reactions: 11
I thought the same about the kitchen. Blatant humblebrag.

I am increasingly baffled by the bizarre bland content. Parked my car, looked at my kitchen, picked kids up, it rained, bonfire about to be lit, bonfire lit. Jesus. Give it up woman!

Whatever next?! Toenails being clipped, emptying the bins, filling the windscreen wipers, setting the table?
It’s bizzare isn’t it. I don’t understand the motivation at all behind it. Taking your phone out, then photographing random boring day to day crap and then uploading that to a public Instagram account and writing captions and not having the presence of mind to realise how utterly ridiculous it is.

Reactions: 10
It’s bizzare isn’t it. I don’t understand the motivation at all behind it. Taking your phone out, then photographing random boring day to day crap and then uploading that to a public Instagram account and writing captions and not having the presence of mind to realise how utterly ridiculous it is.
I think she is completely stuck in that ‘day in the life’ style content that was a thing several years ago. She doesn’t do interesting things, and doesn’t make boring things entertaining, which is absolutely needed to do well.

Probably the need for validation is what gets her through sometimes. Otherwise, surely, as you say, she would have the presence of mind to see how much of a fool she looks?

Im always surprised to see how little she understands of non military life. My husbands job often gets in the way, and I know this is the same for lots of my friends too. She genuinely seems to think civilian families live like an Enid Blyton story, with the dad home to help at 5.30 on the dot.

Reactions: 15
I think she is completely stuck in that ‘day in the life’ style content that was a thing several years ago. She doesn’t do interesting things, and doesn’t make boring things entertaining, which is absolutely needed to do well.

Probably the need for validation is what gets her through sometimes. Otherwise, surely, as you say, she would have the presence of mind to see how much of a fool she looks?

Im always surprised to see how little she understands of non military life. My husbands job often gets in the way, and I know this is the same for lots of my friends too. She genuinely seems to think civilian families live like an Enid Blyton story, with the dad home to help at 5.30 on the dot.
Yep she really has nt a clue. Yes Rob deploys but he has large chunks of time at home and is able to help out. She works part time. She makes everything in life more difficult for herself by constantly adding to an ready manic schedule for her children. She has days at home during the week. She should be meal prepping, shopping and doing her ‘life admin’ 😳 then. How there can be two parents on a home and still they cannot get an evening meal organised is beyond me. Can you imagine the carnage of bringing a baby into this. Add sleep deprivation into the mix and she s a ticking time bomb 💣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon she thought she’d have got her way and Rob would have left the Navy by now as none of this is a surprise to her. Man in Navy in Deployment Shocker 🙄

That reel…. I’d love to now what it was Lachlan did at school that was “misunderstood”…. I wonder if they’ve suggested he has additional needs and Sarah’s gone on the defensive.

Reactions: 12
That reel…. I’d love to now what it was Lachlan did at school that was “misunderstood”…. I wonder if they’ve suggested he has additional needs and Sarah’s gone on the defensive.
I think he has hurt or intimidated another child. Rather than reflecting on this and what part her distraction and obsession with social media might play in this, Sarah's view is that the parents of the other child are at fault as Lachlan just "enjoys life to the full". So self soothing by way of passive aggressive reels on social media. This is troubling and similar to her reaction to the security guard at the base at the homecoming which seemed to materially cause or contribute to the mother of all meltdowns.

Reactions: 18
“L’s World” Have the school said he has additional needs and she’s going to use it for engagement and content like Hinch and PTWM. Awful mother 😡

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.