Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Isla not freezing trick or treating in a sleeveless vest / cheerleading outfit!! Is it warm where they are or does she not give a tit if she’s cold as long as she gets her stories got the gram!
It was cold and raining down here this evening. My two were wearing warm fluffy onsie style costumes but still wanted their coats on.

I thought that ready meal was some Halloween concoction there 🤮
She literally just told us how they had no food in the house and needed to go to Nando’s 😂 and now suddenly freezer ready meals are her go-to. She’s so transparent, I cannot believe she still gets paid to do these ads

• Haha
Reactions: 13
54AD6A03-92E3-40CC-979D-CE94BCB1E9F8.jpeg

Wow. Call the national press Sarah. The car park is busy. SHOCKING.

Park somewhere else and walk you lazy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nice of Sarah to give 40k people a rundown of how security works at her MOD office this morning…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jeepers. It’s a pain to loose a work pass, I agree, but I suspect it’s just a case of going to the department that issues them, validating you are who you are, making sure the old one is cancelled so no one else can use it and possibly also letting your boss know, as a security precaution. It can’t be that hard to sort? Why do people lap up this portrayal of utter incompetence? Does it make them feel better about themselves or something watch her nonsense?

Eugh what a horrendous week. What going to an appointment on the wrong day and whatever else it was. Get over yourself seriously she is not right it’s hardly the end of the world!

Reactions: 9
Brace yourselves for passive aggressive ha ha’s when her car gets clamped in the carpark. Ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s already starting her pre-deployment unravelling, it’s painful to watch.

Reactions: 11
It’s the start of the passive aggressive posts directed at Sinbad to make him feeling guilty for an upcoming deployment. She’s as transparent as clingfilm, with as much backbone.

It’s the start of the passive aggressive posts directed at Sinbad to make him feeling guilty for an upcoming deployment. She’s as transparent as clingfilm, with as much backbone.
Wonder if this deployment is one he’s volunteered for?

Reactions: 2
That’s a funny way of not talking about kids problems, talking about them anyway and pretending to be vague 🙄

“misunderstood” hmmm, okay.

That’s a funny way of not talking about kids problems, talking about them anyway and pretending to be vague 🙄

“misunderstood” hmmm, okay.
At this point she might as well come out and say something happened to Lachlan at school.

At this point she might as well come out and say something happened to Lachlan at school.
Indeed. Now she’s saying she’s using misunderstood instead of judged. Ah Sara, it must be killing you to not tell the full story of what has happened involving Lachlan. Couldn’t be more obvious.
On the subject of misunderstanding though, it’s you who misunderstands your own children anyway, you don’t know them at all. You just project what you want them to be on them. You make no effort to understand or acknowledge their real personalities, you just harp on about your ideal notions and try to mould them into your ‘perfect’ nostalgic lifestyle.
So back to the child (Lachlan) who has been misunderstood… clearly the poor wee lad had some behavioural issues which I’m pretty sure are in no way helped or acknowledged by you because your continual ha ha ha bless hims merely excuse and belittle whatever is really going on. You need to take a long hard look at yourself and your parenting techniques Sara, and actually try to understand your own children so that they can in turn get the assistance they may require. No amount of ha ha ha bless hims will do that.

Ok, I’m done for now 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.