Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah should have been the pokaball with both kids as the main characters

Reactions: 14
See she hasn't responded to anyone on her post about wanting to move that has mentioned they are happy were they are! Happy to be with their kids and hubby's and she hasn't interacted....no wonder engagement is so low when she only replies to half her messages!

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe I’m saying this, but… skintight Lycra power rangers was better than this Pokémon embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eh? So the Pokémon outfits were literally for a photo for the 'gram, they aren't even wearing them out for trick or treating? I better not hear her talk about sustainable fashion ever. What a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Eh? So the Pokémon outfits were literally for a photo for the 'gram, they aren't even wearing them out for trick or treating? I better not hear her talk about sustainable fashion ever. What a joke.
She does this EVERY YEAR. Faffs around doing costumes and taking photos for the sole purpose of posting on Instagram. Can you even imagine it - they twatted around getting all dressed up in the Pokémon get up, probably took a million photos until she was satisfied then what - got all the gear off again and that’s the end of it? IT IS INSANITY!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh my goodness I’ve just seen the reel.

I have no words.

3 costumes each? I am so embarrassed for her. She is completely lost.
You’re meant to show off your actual life, not try hard three different options like you’re a tv channel. Or document your every fleeting fart like an over sharing 11 year old.

And as a proud ‘Scot,’ what the actual f8ck is with the ‘trick or treating?’ It’s GUISING Sarah! If you’re going to make Ik-ay-ah a thing, and do pretendy vile tartan dresses at Christmas, you should really try to follow actual genuine Scottish stuff. Carve yourself a neep while you’re at it!

Reactions: 19
I get it’s part of the “act” I pushing L away (as a pokeball) at the start of that reel but it just fits that family dynamic perfectly. I pushing L away to be centre of attention!

Reactions: 10
How is Isla not freezing trick or treating in a sleeveless vest / cheerleading outfit!! Is it warm where they are or does she not give a tit if she’s cold as long as she gets her stories got the gram!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure one year she near had a breakdown how their Halloween was ruined because costumes didn’t arrive or some bs. Only for it to be their gram costumes and actually they didn’t wear them outside the house…. bleep

Reactions: 10
How the actual duck is it that we can all see that her daughter absolutely does not want to be a bleeping cheerleader but she can’t? Does she even KNOW or care to know her kids? Oh silly me of course she doesn’t.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.