Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out to eat again?! Why didnt Rob get something in knowing they were coming home?
Coz last time he cooked she mocked him on Instagram and sent him to Mcdonalds. Wouldn't mind but from the photos of her cooking she is hardly Delia Smith.

Reactions: 10
Got loads of Hallowe’en tit but no food to feed her tired children …..the walloping idiot!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What was the point of the power rangers costumes then? I mean if you’re going to do an ad for something, it’s completely crap to turn around a few days later using something completely different!

Maybe this is just me, but I’m a busy working mum with kids that do many extra curricular things, and I volunteer for two charities, so life is busy busy. But my freezer always has some frozen batch dinners in it! I can’t comprehend not ever being able to feed my kids at home, either from my freezer stock, or a quick carbonara or omelette. Even frozen veg and a chicken Kiev if it falls to my husband to do the emergency cooking! How can they be so inept that they can’t whip up a dinner from store cupboard staples?

Reactions: 15
It’s not hard to put jacket potatoes in the oven and top them with fillings. Pasta with a sauce and cheese. Throw a chicken in the oven and serve it with some stuffing and hell knows that Aunt Bessie makes decent roasties if you can’t be bothered to make them. Toad in the hole, sausages and mash, spag bol. All filling, easy enough to make, and shop for.
Honestly, he’s in the armed forces and responsible for protecting our country or something, and she’s a grown women. How hard can they make things? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
What was the point of the power rangers costumes then? I mean if you’re going to do an ad for something, it’s completely crap to turn around a few days later using something completely different!

Maybe this is just me, but I’m a busy working mum with kids that do many extra curricular things, and I volunteer for two charities, so life is busy busy. But my freezer always has some frozen batch dinners in it! I can’t comprehend not ever being able to feed my kids at home, either from my freezer stock, or a quick carbonara or omelette. Even frozen veg and a chicken Kiev if it falls to my husband to do the emergency cooking! How can they be so inept that they can’t whip up a dinner from store cupboard staples?
When you don’t even have an emergency chicken Kiev you know you’re disorganised!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When you don’t even have an emergency chicken Kiev you know you’re disorganised!
Exactly. Who doesn’t have fish fingers/frozen chips in the freezer and Tins of beans in the cupboard or Tins of soup or something. They are WEIRD,

Reactions: 11
Looks like he couldn’t protect a wet paper bag …tonight I’ve made a massive batch of spaghetti sauce which is onion, garlic, tinned toms, purée, salt, pepper and a midge of sugar. That’s sausage pasta, pizza sauce, base to a lasagne, sauce for a shepherds pie endless…. You add spices to mix it up …it’s cheap, time easy ….

Reactions: 9
Rob is brain dead. Sorry but he’s exactly what the Navy/Army etc are full of - brain dead idiots who take orders, ask no questions and who can’t function in the real world without someone telling them where to go/what to do/when to do it/how to do it - that’s why the dim bastard is with Sarah - because she fulfils that same role. She tells him what to do & when to do it and he nods and smiles like the brainless moron he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How about one of your Gusto Boxes Sarah, huh? Didn’t think far enough ahead for that, or Rob have some stuff in to eat when they return. I’m sure he will have needed to eat this week, unless he’s been eating in the Mess.

Reactions: 6
Shes so chaotic, it’s really quite concerning. Her focus wasn’t on getting the kids home safely, it was getting home to decorate for Halloween.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Lachlans costume is always the most basic, every year! Isla gets a full on costume with makeup etc and L just gets some cardboard to hold even though he’s probably the Pokémon fan.

remember the year when Sarah literally just hid him under a giant wig to be “it” from the Adamms family.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's a bit of a strange choice. Would have made more sense when Pokémon was big a few years ago. All that effort for a picture for Instagram that will have poor engagement. It's just so tragic this is what people put all their energy into.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.