Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did feel sorry when L was saying when we stop for tea and Sarah said “you’ve already had your tea daaaaaarling”
Well apparently he’s hungry so maybe get him something to eat? Then I asked for A grape, not grapes, one grape?!
Yes you can have a grape.
duck me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I would be fuming if I was Rob and that stupid bint going on about how she doesn’t want to leave hommmmme. You haven’t seen your husband all week who is apparently about to deploy. That is not a happy marriage.

She only left because she has some stupid over the top Halloween thing I bet.

Popcorn at the ready for the godawful family costume posts tomorrow!

Reactions: 16
It’s so reckless, what if she had car trouble and had to wait for recovery, why risk that in the dark on a motorway. Utterly bonkers when you don’t have to travel overnight to do it as the only adult.

Reactions: 13
Yet again I am baffled by her posting this stuff. It’s like she thinks Instagram stories are a place to record all the things she’s done and places she’s been, regardless of how mundane and repetitive. Who finishes a long drive going nowhere interesting, and takes a photo of themselves afterwards? Far less in the middle of the night!!!

Of course, it’s her insta to do as she pleases, but it seems bizarre to me that she is a public account taking paid promotional work and thinks this kind of content fits with that.

I really feel embarrassed for her. She’s only getting jobs from brands who look at follower numbers, not recent growth, suitable content, or relevant engagement.

So unsafe and irresponsible to drive through the night without proper rest. It’s like she’s a proud martyr, pretending it’s cutesy funny. It’s not, it’s horrifying.

Reactions: 10
I know it's been mentioned about the "home" thing...
But she refers to Aberdeen as home then says "going back" or "going South" for her actual home 🤨🤨

Reactions: 10
I know it's been mentioned about the "home" thing...
But she refers to Aberdeen as home then says "going back" or "going South" for her actual home 🤨🤨
She is weirdly obsessed with her parents and Scotland. Like to the point I think she’s genuinely mentally unwell and it’s a bit concerning.

Reactions: 14
She is weirdly obsessed with her parents and Scotland. Like to the point I think she’s genuinely mentally unwell and it’s a bit concerning.
It’s really is! I used to live away from my family and I never would have said ”going home” when going to my parents I would have said “going to stay with my parents”. It never bothered me coming back either, I had a nice life to get back to! We only recently moved back nearer family due to hubbys work situation otherwise we would have happy stayed where we live, a good couple of hours away

Reactions: 4
Why did they buy that house? Could they not live in Scotland if he’s still being deployed a lot of the time? Or did she stay down south to constantly guilt trip Rob?

Reactions: 3
One thing I think is particularly bizarre is that her parents allow her to do this ridiculous driving through the night on her own with her 2 kids notion. It’s so dangerous! My mum and dad would be fuming at the idea of me doing that as it’s just an accident waiting to happen. Do her parents just wave her and their grandkids off that evening and then go off to bed themselves?! My mum likes me to text her to say I’ve got back in if I leave their house late and they live a 15 min drive away!!! I find it so strange! Why on earth doesn’t she just bloody fly or get the train?! I appreciate that there’s a cost involved but with fuel prices these days it can’t be cheap to drive either. I think the whole family are a bunch of enabling weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why did they buy that house? Could they not live in Scotland if he’s still being deployed a lot of the time? Or did she stay down south to constantly guilt trip Rob?
She was chomping at the bit to buy an Insta worthy house and get out of living in the rented military house they were in. Rob didn’t get any say in it - she went to view it once when he was deployed and that was it - she bought it. She says that if they were based in Scotland then they wouldn’t see Rob when he was home from deployment because he needs to be based near Portsmouth.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she copes parenting on her own in public. She has flown to Scotland before and complained about Lachlan running off. Strapping them into car seats and driving them over 9 hours through the night when she hasn't had enough sleep is her preferred option.

I also don't get how her parents allow her to do this. That is one crazy journey to do through the night on your own, whilst in charge of two children.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she copes parenting on her own in public. She has flown to Scotland before and complained about Lachlan running off. Strapping them into car seats and driving them over 9 hours through the night when she hasn't had enough sleep is her preferred option.

I also don't get how her parents allow her to do this. That is one crazy journey to do through the night on your own, whilst in charge of two children.
If such basic things about parenting stresses her so much she would rather drive 9 hours in the dark on no sleep, I just can’t comprehend her logic in wanting a third. It’s all for the gram

Reactions: 11
For everyone saying that her parents shouldn’t “let” her drive south with the kids - what are her parents supposed to do?! She’s a grown adult - it’s not like they can stop her!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Out to eat again?! Why didnt Rob get something in knowing they were coming home?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.