Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely! A friend has a 6 year age gap between hers (not through choice she had fertility problems the second time) and she says it’s always been hard finding places that suit both ages
But Sarah goes to places that suit Sarah, so that won't be a problem for her 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Blimey she’s driving later? She’s giving her kids a whole day and night at their actual home before going back to school?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Blimey she’s driving later? She’s giving her kids a whole day and night at their actual home before going back to school?!
No way… I refuse to believe she isn’t going to drive through Sunday night, throw them straight into school on the way back, then drive home herself to take a day’s annual leave and sleep. I’ll believe it when I see it!

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused why she finds cooking dinner some big dramatic confusing thing? It’s literally a bog standard life skill. Even if sinbad wasn’t away with the military she would still have to cook tea alone every night ? She makes my brain hurt 😂
I’ve always thought this. I cook every night unless we are eating out or takeaway, cooking isn’t my husbands forte but he also works later than me so it makes sense. I don’t get why she acts like anyone who doesn’t have a husband deployed, doesn’t have to cook every night?

I’ve always thought this. I cook every night unless we are eating out or takeaway, cooking isn’t my husbands forte but he also works later than me so it makes sense. I don’t get why she acts like anyone who doesn’t have a husband deployed, doesn’t have to cook every night?
Even folk without kids cook! Single folk, couples, elderly, high flying careers. They all get home, open the fridge and need to make food. Why she feels so resentful and put upon because people need to eat is a mystery.

She can’t or won’t cook because she has a horribly broken relationship with food and can’t see why anyone would actually want to eat or enjoy eating. She forced herself to eat and fakes insta photos of food when she’s out but she doesn’t like cooking or meal planning or caring what her family eat because she sees food as an enemy and she won’t engage.
Cooking isn’t hard but facing food if you are still in the midst of messed up eating then it’s a massive chore.

she needs therapy and help.
She won’t get it. Sad really

Reactions: 14
I think she makes it complicated for herself there are lots of healthy family meals she could make nothing wrong with oven foods n veg or she could spend a day doing a few meals that require raw ingredients and that would be it done! She won't put the effort in it's that's simple if it's not for her benefit she won't do it....take the tutor they had Isla as an example!

I think she makes it complicated for herself there are lots of healthy family meals she could make nothing wrong with oven foods n veg or she could spend a day doing a few meals that require raw ingredients and that would be it done! She won't put the effort in it's that's simple if it's not for her benefit she won't do it....take the tutor they had Isla as an example!
She’s got a completely unhealthy and dangerous relationship with food which encompasses food shopping/meal planning/cooking/serving food. She doesn’t do a proper food shop because in her warped mind food = bad. That’s why she doesn’t cook because she has a mental health issue with regards to food and everything to do with food. She’s not recovered in anyway from her eating disorders. We see it all the time with her - the obsessive exercising and documenting each workout, the weird eating habits where she won’t eat all day but then documents herself eating half a slice of toast at gone midnight, the non stop cosmetic procedures to change how her face & body look - the fake hair, fake eyelashes, eyebrows, the Botox and the filler and the teeth etc - it’s all part of her disorder. She’s not healthy at all and it’s impacting on her young children.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Finally Sarah has found someone to have matching hairies with. Her parents dog looks less impressed.
She honestly just looks scary in this photo- I don’t know what it is, whether it’s all the fillers and Botox etc or whether it’s just her manic look in her face… but honestly her kids must wonder what’s happened to mummy’s face because over the last few years she’s gone from looking normal to just… warped.

Well, after her pity post in the car about not wanting to go home, if I was Rob I’d be packing my bags and getting the hell out of there. She’s so unbelievably childish and selfish 😡

Reactions: 12
Well, after her pity post in the car about not wanting to go home, if I was Rob I’d be packing my bags and getting the hell out of there. She’s so unbelievably childish and selfish 😡
He is probably busy packing Aunty nattys who was round warming the bed haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she stopping at Dundee?! She’s only left Aberdeen an hour ago?!

she acts like she HAS to drive. No Sarah - you don’t. You could very easily just get on a plane and fly up. But no, you refuse to do that for some unbeknown reason. You want to drive so suck it up witch.

Reactions: 16
I don't care if she thinks she is fine to drive through the night without having had decent sleep beforehand it is the other people on the roads I'm concerned for.

The missing 'home' and not wanting to leave 'home' she repeats every time she goes is so boring. Do something about it or shut up, get on with it until Sinbad had the full pension.

Reactions: 15
I honestly get this vibe from her that she deliberately drives at night on no sleep because she wants something to happen. I can’t put my finger on it but it’s a weekend - she could have left Aberdeen after lunch time today and been home before 11pm. There’s no need for driving through the night on no sleep on her own.

Reactions: 16
So this dick has slept all afternoon to get out of parenting, will drive all night whilst they sleep. Then toss them to rob and no doubt sleep away most of tomorrow.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.