Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she’s at her parents they take complete charge of the kids. I really don’t think you can say they don’t make the effort. Her mum particularly seems to dote on those kids in a way their mother never ever has. Things like doing a proper evening routine - Sarah admits herself that at Granny’s house Lachlan goes off to sleep no bother on his own - he never does that at home with Sarah.
Granny takes the kids out and actually plays with them - while Sarah sits at the opposite end of the garden drinking wine. Sarah’s mum used to travel down to them to look after the kids.
No that’s exactly what I mean, they know they’re going to be full time babysitters if they go down to see her and they clearly don’t want to be that. So Sarah just invites herself up and drags her kids all over the country just so palm them off.

Reactions: 3
They must dread her moving “home” she will probably expect them to be full time childcare.

Just wait until her brothers start having young families, her nose will be right out of joint and the jealousy will be out of control.

Reactions: 11
I suspect Sarah’s parents know exactly how tit a mum she is and do what they can to support those kids but reality is that they have done their time. It’s not a grandparents job to parent their grandchildren. My parents are amazing and do offer to help out and are around for my kids but it’s not on them to be my childcare, my surrogate parent, or to step in and parent for me. Sarah chose to have those kids, she should be parenting them. She could. She just chooses to do the bare minimum so social media tells her she’s amazing. She isn’t disabled, she isn’t an addict, she doesn’t have mental health issues that would mean she isn’t able to function for herself let alone her kids, she has a spouse, a house, a job, they aren’t living in poverty, she just chooses not to parent properly. Her parents could step in but they are elderly and maybe don’t want to or can’t.
Reality is they have enabled her and spoiled her and pandered to her. Her eating issues and how unwell she was probably has them terrified to say anything because they know she’s not that far off being unstable so they do what they can, but really it isn’t on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If my parents were alive and lived at the other end of the country, I would want them to come down to spend time with their grandson and so we could all do stuff together.

If Sarah invited them down, they’d be left with the kids the minute they got through the door - Sarah would HAVE to go into the office, she’d HAVE to go to the gym rather than working out at home and she’d be arranging brunch with every person she’s ever met before/going to every brand event - just so she could get away from her kids. Maybe her parents won’t indulge her with that?
Exactly! My parents lived far away. When they visited it never occurred to me to leave my children with them. I wanted us all to spend time as a family. I also thought it would be rude to leave when they had come all the way to see us. Now they are gone I treasure that time together.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thought it was quite ironic how she said yesterday her “8 and 6 year old have reverted back to toddler fighting” as if she doesn’t deliberately treat them like toddlers??? I wonder why kids would act like toddlers when their parents interact with them as though they’re still 2/3 years old. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 14
A half a day for a migraine Sarah, when I’m on day 3 of one of mine I must remember to ask you how you get rid of yours so quickly.
Why didn’t she say something to Isla when she grabbed hold of Lachlan to pull him away from playing with the dog. You soon cut off filming though didn’t you Sarah so I can imagine it kicked off. I expect you got granny to deal with it 🙄

Me again, just seen her besties Jess and Lucie have had a meet up today, that’ll be why she’s got a migraine 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Driving through the night with two kids on a long journey probably drinking caffeine or energy drinks to keep awake. Wonders why she has a bad headache as a result. Migraines are not the same as a self induced headache Sarah… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Driving through the night with two kids on a long journey probably drinking caffeine or energy drinks to keep awake. Wonders why she has a bad headache as a result. Migraines are not the same as a self induced headache Sarah… 🤦‍♀️
I really hate when people have a sore head and call it a migraine. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but her daughter needs a good telling off, wrenching his arm like that. Not Sarah filming and fake giggling behind her phone 🙄 Her and the kids seem very tiresome.

Reactions: 16
I know she’s a kid but Isla😳 she really annoys me. Yanking at her brother like that and she does nothing. Good on Lachlan for pushing her on the bouncy thing. Has a migraine but goes to wynford farm🤔😂

Reactions: 14
Omg - the Power Rangers “ad” Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what a bleeping embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That ad reminds me of my bad dancing and how never ever to do it ever again in front of my teenage children… because I’ll remember this ‘ad’ and feel their pain

Reactions: 4
What did I just watch. Why is she SO SO wooden. So sad she didn’t edit out the bit where she has to push Lachlan into position. Furver🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.