Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morph suits should be illegal for adults, one way ticket to camel toe and everyone seeing your husband’s flumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morph suits should be illegal for adults, one way ticket to camel toe and everyone seeing your husband’s flumper.
The adults look indecent. That is ….actually…. Just no words. And doing a big flex bendy knees bend down in case she rips the arse out of the costume to arrange Lachlan in an more suitable pose. Speechless

Reactions: 5
I’m struggling to tell which one is rob and which one is Sarah 😂😂
I bet Ron’s colleagues will absolutely rip the piss out of him when they see that reel….

Reactions: 6
I’m on some pretty strong pain just now - did I just hallucinate the lot of them in head to toe Lycra, jumping about like uncoordinated wooden dolls? I gave myself a hernia laughing, but now wondering if I made it up in a drug fuelled dream cos SURELY nobody would do this for real, and SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My son is lifting up my jaw from the floor WTF was that? The things people do for money …bleeping hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read the comments before checking out that reel.just knew it would not disappoint. Sooo what is the going rate for your families dignity these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m scared to look! 😬
Thoughts and prayers Nerdy, thoughts and prayers…

I tell you what, I needed a laugh tonight and that’s what I got! I wish I could import IG videos because I would post it here and bookmark it for future occasions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously when she does the cringe ‘any love massively appreciated’ begging thing on an ad reel I’m almost crying with secondhand embarrassment. It’s nearly as cringe as the dreadful jumping reel itself. How utterly pathetic she is.

Reactions: 11
No love just pissing myself….did Captain Birdseye get a BJ for putting on the Lycra? My DH would have told me to duck myself….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
of course she had a migraine the first day they are there 😂

At least Isla looks dressed how she wants to be and not forced into a pink frilly dress for a day at the farm.

Reactions: 3
I know she’s a kid but Isla😳 she really annoys me. Yanking at her brother like that and she does nothing. Good on Lachlan for pushing her on the bouncy thing. Has a migraine but goes to wynford farm🤔😂
Isla is a brat but to be fair to her she was clearly trying to help Lachlan get away from the puppy while Sarah just laughs while her son is clearly uncomfortable with a puppy jumping on him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.