Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think that Sarah doesn’t even use Instagram to make money from adverts. But that it’s the only way she can tolerate parenting. I think that’s why she has to tell every awful story of hers and ramble on about the same stuff week after week.

She hates parenting and so this way she gets some attention for doing it. It’s like she is just going through the motions of everything to do with being a family but then has tons of energy for “friends” and events.

Reactions: 16
I’m starting to think that Sarah doesn’t even use Instagram to make money from adverts. But that it’s the only way she can tolerate parenting. I think that’s why she has to tell every awful story of hers and ramble on about the same stuff week after week.

She hates parenting and so this way she gets some attention for doing it. It’s like she is just going through the motions of everything to do with being a family but then has tons of energy for “friends” and events.
Hard agree.
I think she’s uses social media and “doing brand work” as an escape or as a tool to enable her to do the basics with the kids. She can’t seem to tolerate being on her own with her own thoughts and she’s made it abundantly clear that she finds parenting stressful and she just seems uncomfortable with her kids and within the family unit. I think she projects all of it onto Instagram so that it’s out of her head - sort of like when people do a brain dump and write down things they are worried about or need to
Do etc - I think the whole parenting/house wife role completely overwhelms her so she has to share it in some way so that it doesn’t completely duck her up. She shouldn’t have had children. She’s not cut out for it at all and she just seems terrified of every aspect of being responsible for her kids. That’s why she goes to Aberdeen any chance she gets; because it allows her to regress and behave like a child again - at her old family home, mummy & daddy taking full control of looking after the kids etc

Reactions: 13
The weather down south has been atrocious this afternoon, flooding and trees down. Do the sensible thing for once Sarah and travel up tomorrow in the daylight 🙁

Reactions: 11
She hates parenting. It wouldn't surprise me if she used a move to the Middle East as an excuse to send the kids to boarding school.

Reactions: 8

Agree.

She seeks validation for her every move. Every random mundane boring detail or passing thought is shared for validation. She can’t seem to function without every thought and activity being shared online.

I can’t think of any other instagrammer whose content is a repetitive daily diary of the things they do, and the casual thoughts that pass through their head.

Reactions: 6
Surely they could have left this morning or yesterday and had a stop off somewhere or an overnight! And its really not difficult to keep kids entertained in the car plenty of downloads on the tablet, snacks, toys, books but considering she can't plan a food shop it may be too much for Sarah to organise!!!!

Reactions: 9
Agree.

She seeks validation for her every move. Every random mundane boring detail or passing thought is shared for validation. She can’t seem to function without every thought and activity being shared online.

I can’t think of any other instagrammer whose content is a repetitive daily diary of the things they do, and the casual thoughts that pass through their head.
Charlotte Louise Taylor. Another selfish Instahun that feeds her kids tit, does weird poses to hide her size and does everything possible to avoid having to play with her kids.

If Sarah was my daughter I'd be telling her not to travel tonight. The weather is horrendous. I wouldn't want my daughter and grandchildren travelling through the night in it.

Unfair expecting those children to keep making that treck all the time. It is an uncomfortable and boring journey for adults let alone two kids.

Reactions: 12
Christ this moron wasn’t first in the queue when they were handing out looks and brains …..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So captain boss eye isn’t going with them? Even though she has said he is deploying again very soon she is still taking them away from their Dad so she can be a selfish bint and go hooonmmeeee to Scotland. Wow. I know if my husband was off for months I would be spending as much time as a family as possible. A family as in my husband and my kids. All she has said is ‘well the navy’ about him not going. I bet he is still around their actual home but just can’t take anymore holiday like a normal bloody job.

Reactions: 14
Do you think Captain Birdseye put his foot down and said he wasn’t visiting her bloody parents again ….?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Youd think Granny would do her fair share and come down to see them
It’s not Granny’s responsibility to look after Sarah’s children. Where are Robs parents & family - they NEVER see the kids. Sarah puts on her parents a lot. She goes to Aberdeen and essentially washes her hands of all responsibilities and just lets her mother take care of the kids.

Reactions: 6
She literally doesn’t want to be left alone to parent those kids. I bet Rob has to work over half term, and the thought of being at home with the kids alone has made Sarah so upset she’s taking them to Scotland. Why doesn’t she take the train in the daytime or fly? If she needs a car she could hire one locally. She just doesn’t want to be alone with the kids or have to manage them, alone.
Sad really.

I think her mum doesn’t come down because she doesn’t want to, and fair enough. But Sarah instead of getting the hint that grannie doesn’t want to babysit for a week straight again, drives through the night up to Scotland instead.

It’s like when you cba to see go & see so say you’re not feeling great but they say they’ll pop round to yours instead, nightmare.

Reactions: 10
I just can’t imagine taking my kids away from their dad who was deployed earlier this year and is deploying again soon. Especially if my son was already displaying the signs of distress at his dad going away - getting extra clingy, having hard days at school, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.