Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny she only gets these migranes when she has to be parenting her kids. Easy excuse to palm them off on granny while she lays in bed

Reactions: 16
Glad someone here reminded her a migraine lasts longer than a morning, otherwise she never would have managed to palm them off all day

Reactions: 8
She would never let a migraine get in the way of a hair appointment or brunch with the instahuns…. Any excuse to stay in bed and ignore her kids 🙄

Reactions: 11
Lucky that the migraine was gone in time to make that ad go live and beg for engagement like a desperado.

Reactions: 13
Is that latest ad on fast forward? She’s speaking so fast and you can’t even see the product properly. Why on earth do companies use her? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is that latest ad on fast forward? She’s speaking so fast and you can’t even see the product properly. Why on earth do companies use her? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was so hard to hear her clearly!
Also, we know she is a loyal Guosto customer as she’s always trying to flog her affiliate link to us. She has literally never mentioned that brand before but we’re supposed to believe that she uses them when Rob is deployed?

Reactions: 5
It was so hard to hear her clearly!
Also, we know she is a loyal Guosto customer as she’s always trying to flog her affiliate link to us. She has literally never mentioned that brand before but we’re supposed to believe that she uses them when Rob is deployed?
She’s literally never mentioned them before, she always bangs on about Gousto. Those ready meals just got shoved in her freezer & forgotten about while she picked up her pay check for the awful ad.

Reactions: 6
Late to the party but a piece of my soul just died watching the power rangers video. And why is she saying Further like FURRVER

Reactions: 13
She’s literally never mentioned them before, she always bangs on about Gousto. Those ready meals just got shoved in her freezer & forgotten about while she picked up her pay check for the awful ad.
Can’t cook when he’s deployed? Cos single parents can’t cook? Or only military wives Sarah?

Of course shes got a migraine ,funny how shes got them when shes at her parents and is actually is off work so cant use that as a reason to not spend time with her kids

Reactions: 7
Can’t cook when he’s deployed? Cos single parents can’t cook? Or only military wives Sarah?
I’m so confused why she finds cooking dinner some big dramatic confusing thing? It’s literally a bog standard life skill. Even if sinbad wasn’t away with the military she would still have to cook tea alone every night ? She makes my brain hurt 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused why she finds cooking dinner some big dramatic confusing thing? It’s literally a bog standard life skill. Even if sinbad wasn’t away with the military she would still have to cook tea alone every night ? She makes my brain hurt 😂
Her cooking & food issues are all part of her anorexia which is by no means cured. She’s still deeply in the midst of disordered eating.

Reactions: 7
Why is she even up here when rob is away soon I presume? Wasn’t she up here not long ago too. Weirdo

Reactions: 3
What is the hoody L has on and why would it be banned in her house?🙄
It’s merchandise for a computer game called Poppy Playtime which is some sort of horror game…. So yeah I can see why it’s inappropriate to be honest.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.