Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really just gets worse at being a Mum. Her son has a gash on his leg which is opening up, he was emotional and out of sorts going into school AND his teacher told her he hasn’t been himself today. Yet she still sends him off to a club and trails him around dropping his sister at a club. She can’t ever just stop and be at home, even when her kids aren’t well. She takes more care and gives more of her time to her “friends” in London and their kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So now she’s off into london again today. Instead of maybe taking the day to spend at home with her son, taking him to the Doctor to get his leg looked at etc

I honestly dislike her. She’s an awful person.

Reactions: 18
So now she’s off into london again today. Instead of maybe taking the day to spend at home with her son, taking him to the Doctor to get his leg looked at etc

I honestly dislike her. She’s an awful person.
Saw Rob on the school run this morning, both kids looked absolutely exhausted.

I would be exhausted too putting up with dumb and dumber as my parents.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Bleating on about how hard it is for HER to get to events, because of Sinbad and the kids, what the duck is wrong with her?!
Your son needs some tlc from his mum and a dr to check his wound!
Selfish cow. Honestly if I was sinbad I’d take the children and get the duck out of there.

Reactions: 13
She wouldn't be invited to these events if it wasn't for those kids or Sinbad's job. She really is the most self-pitying, ungrateful excuse for a parent.

Reactions: 9
Bleating on about how hard it is for HER to get to events, because of Sinbad and the kids, what the duck is wrong with her?!
Your son needs some tlc from his mum and a dr to check his wound!
Selfish cow. Honestly if I was sinbad I’d take the children and get the duck out of there.
But he won’t, and that’s why he’s just as tit a parent as she is.

Reactions: 6
I find it so strange that she refers to her child by an abbreviation of an unused name. Especially as it’s such a horrible word, and her child’s actual name is lovely. It’s so contrived.
Meels gives me the boak, it really is a horrible name, its not cute or quirky, it just makes me think it’s something disgusting. She’s such a strange strange woman.

Reactions: 13
Meels gives me the boak, it really is a horrible name, its not cute or quirky, it just makes me think it’s something disgusting. She’s such a strange strange woman.
Yeah, it’s a horrible grub or bug or something. I find her fascinating tbh, the weirdness is so all encompassing. I wonder if she thinks it’s posh to use multiple names? Or quirky? But she’s obviously done it for years, so must’ve started calling her by her middle name when she was quite little? Confusing! Maybe it’s only for engagement, in the hope people message her to ask? Every so often she rolls out the story about Tick for us to yawn chortle over.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, it’s a horrible grub or bug or something. I find her fascinating tbh, the weirdness is so all encompassing. I wonder if she thinks it’s posh to use multiple names? Or quirky? But she’s obviously done it for years, so must’ve started calling her by her middle name when she was quite little? Confusing! Maybe it’s only for engagement, in the hope people message her to ask? Every so often she rolls out the story about Tick for us to yawn chortle over.
I just think she doesn’t like the name Isla - so uses the weird version of Amelia.
Meels is awful though. Milly I could just about get on board with but Meels is ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Find it hilarious that not one influencer tagged her from that event. Romenca could have reshared Sarah’s story we all know that is what she was desperate for. So pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope that wee boy is ok. Being irritable, emotional and out of sorts can be a sign of infection.

Priorities. Priorities

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Find it hilarious that not one influencer tagged her from that event. Romenca could have reshared Sarah’s story we all know that is what she was desperate for. So pathetic.
In the company of the likes of Life with Ivy Coco and didn't even get a photograph as proof so can't tag them every year saying fun times with these besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A6B3626B-85F5-4C28-B1A4-15553CBF4C36.jpeg

what even is this?! Some raw oven chips, some cheese and nachos and some slimy looking veg? It looks revolting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.