Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never get why she can’t get a bleeping tesco delivery and while Islas at dance do something nice 1:1 and why the poor kid has to keep going food shopping when most kids are chilling on the sofa

Reactions: 11
I think it’s just that in reality she’s such a dull, boring
Two dimensional person with no personality, no chat, nothing at all interesting about her so she’s latching on to this whole “I’m Scottish” thing so she has someone to talk about or say about herself which she thinks she can get away with a bit seeing as how she lives in England; it’s a bit of a novelty to wheel out her Scottish cliches. If she lived in Scotland she wouldn’t get away with it because it’s completely insane to try to point out how Scottish you are if you are living in Scotland!!!! Although her twisted version of Scottish-ness is more Loch Ness Monster and Brigadoon than actual reality
The irony of it all is she has settled for the most staunch, unionist team in Scotland. Rangers fans very rarely deem themselves to be “Scottish” but rather they say they are “British” at every opportunity.

Reactions: 7
She didnt show her basically knocking the kids over to get to Rob 😂
But she did show a different version of that homecoming, one where she films and he greets the kids but we have the screenshot of them running towards him with her hanging round his neck.
So how many takes of that homecoming did she do?!

Reactions: 3
Oh dear lord now she has discovered Tiktok she is rehashing all the old deployment footage she has already shared on Instagram and YouTube again.

Reactions: 3
So apparently Instagram is changing its format so you won’t see all of someone’s stories unless you click after a 3rd. They basically want people to create reels rather than waffling on stories spamming with stories. How are all the accounts who like to share every aspect of their day with us via stories going to cope… no more car waffling sessions Sarah… 😂

Reactions: 10
So apparently Instagram is changing its format so you won’t see all of someone’s stories unless you click after a 3rd. They basically want people to create reels rather than waffling on stories spamming with stories. How are all the accounts who like to share every aspect of their day with us via stories going to cope… no more car waffling sessions Sarah… 😂
Thank god for that 🤣
How long before she starts complaining she’s not getting views because of the algorithm 🙄

Reactions: 8
Methinks we might soon get one of her utterly cringe jumping reels of her trying on the wedding outfit options. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON’T DO IT TO US, SARAH.

Then again 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Tell me if I’ve got this wrong because I’ve got a heid like a burst fitba. Meels (🤢) did piano practice before phonics and just before phonics Sarah realised she was meant to have done phonics homework ha ha ha so she had to stay up late to do it because ha ha ha Sarah didn’t check her bag for any potential homework. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell me if I’ve got this wrong because I’ve got a heid like a burst fitba. Meels (🤢) did piano practice before phonics and just before phonics Sarah realised she was meant to have done phonics homework ha ha ha so she had to stay up late to do it because ha ha ha Sarah didn’t check her bag for any potential homework. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
We don’t get any paper homework from the school. Phonics and times tables are all online, the children bring home library books alongside online phonics and reading.
Sarah makes tit up to seem ditsy and relatable. Just makes her look like a knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We don’t get any paper homework from the school. Phonics and times tables are all online, the children bring home library books alongside online phonics and reading.
Sarah makes tit up to seem ditsy and relatable. Just makes her look like a knob.
Oh my god, she is such a fanny! Who could honestly be arsed lying about stuff like that - it isn’t even relatable 😂

Reactions: 7
Sets my teeth on edge when influencers say things like 'Isla is enjoying wearing playsuits' I have never used 'enjoy' to describe wearing an item of clothing. I enjoy a home cooked meal, I enjoy spending time with my kids I don't enjoy a frigging playsuit.

I think what she means is Isla has refused to wear anymore 1980s velvet dresses. Put her foot down because even at eight Isla see her mother has zero fashion sense.

Reactions: 13
"good for the environment" says the women who just brought Isla an outfit from asda and has more coming tomorrow 🙄.

Its also sad that L has to wear a kilt with no choice but it seems Isla, will have the choice of many outfits.

Reactions: 9
“Good for the environment” 😂 okay little miss throw glitter and balloons at everything

“already worn in” …to the shape of someone else’s foot! 🙄 I regularly buy secondhand/preloved and have hand me downs from family but never for shoes.

Why isn’t Isla being dressed tartan or draped in a bloody flag. Just Lachlan. Because he doesn’t realise that he can object and actually choose for himself yet.

Reactions: 18
There isn't really a female equivalent to a kilt so girls wouldn't usually wear tartan but I got married in Glasgow in September and I don't think any of my guest planned outfits on potentially doing a Highland fling and Loch lomond is done at all functions so you'd be pretty stuck all the time if that was an outfit criteria! Sarah has such a cliche view of Scotland its embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.